Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26440 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just for a day and you are allowed to do everything possible, no boundaries, sex inclusive, no commitments after which you dump the person and move on who would he/ she be? unfortunately I have 3 persons in mind.

1) mynd44: after shaging his brains out I believe he wouldn't be closing threads with so much wickedness

2) Sonofmark: during the act, I need to hear all those big english undecided that should make me cum faster

3) royalblack007 cheesy: he seems soft

PS: you must have a reason for picking the person. And for the ladies if you are picked don't take offence undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
lipsrsealed

You must talk cheesy I know they are many
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Queenvalerie I caught u viewing the thread wink
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by falconey(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

You must talk cheesy I know they are many
I do underground runs.. cool
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by jonaifame22(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sinaj and mhizkel,
And I'll leave no stone unturned in doing my manly duties wth all of me!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I do underground runs.. cool

I wish I could fish out your babe(s) cheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
Queenvalerie I caught u viewing the thread wink
Haha. grin I did.... now I'm leavin'.Bye.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

I wish I could fish out your babe(s) cheesy
sorry, i"m a secretive guy. cool
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm i had one in mind though but lost interest
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by espn(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
My one nd only NL crush.. LAVEDA.. undecided. I hope to meet nd get to hang out sumday! Everyoda person carry second.m
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
MENABAE,EROTICANGELINA,QUEENVALERIE AND SINAJ
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
He knows himself. cheesy
he makes me smile, laugh and he is incredibly romantic.

2 Likes

OP your Konji will take you places IJN... U sound sex starved, posting this kind of spoil on a sunday evening tells me everything about you
You are the type of girl nobody wants to have as a gf, because you are irresponsible
You must be very ugly in real life no wonder u failed to upload your pic
Your self esteem obviously is no where to b found
Get a cucumber OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by espn(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
He knows himself. cheesy

mention name jor..stop hide and seek!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by thecrush: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper for sure...
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
sorry, i"m a secretive guy. cool

Hmmmmm
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
sammydemperor:
OP your Konji will take you places IJN... U sound sex starved, posting this kind of spoil on a sunday evening tells me everything about you
You are the type of girl nobody wants to have as a gf, because you are irresponsible
You must be very ugly in real life no wonder u failed to upload your pic
Your self esteem obviously is no where to b found
Get a cucumber OP

Who is this one again? Na wa o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:
Hmmm i had one in mind though but lost interest

Why? How come?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
He knows himself. cheesy

Who is the "he" oooooo, mention his name lol
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
*justpassingby*
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
MENABAE,EROTICANGELINA,QUEENVALERIE AND SINAJ
She said A meanin' 1. grin You too greedy.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
thecrush:
Palmwinetapper for sure...

Palmwinetapper? Lmao what a name

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
espn:
mention name jor..stop hide and seek!
he doesn't want his moniker mentioned. buh his name is Israel.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
espn:
My one nd only NL crush.. LAV EDA.. undecided. I hope to meet nd get to hang out sumday! Everyoda person carry second.m
Okay, cool tongue
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha. grin I did.... now I'm leavin'.Bye.

Not so fast, not so fast lol
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
She said A meanin' 1. grin You too greedy.
oh im sorry, ok i will sex/date u
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

he doesn't want his moniker mentioned.
buh his name is Israel.

You are obviously inlove, lmao this is cool grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why? How come?
i thought she was intersting. I was wrong.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*justpassingby*

Halt!!!! And confess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Delayed Virginity Causes Infertility. / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.