Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dear Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies! (1118 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Never you depend on your boyfriend like he is your father, show him that before he met you, you are comfortable and without him.You can still be comfortable.

Do not detaste a man
because he is not rich...
Rather remember that "he who is rich today may not be rich tomorrow and he who is poor may not be poor
forever".. Richness is like a table fan, it Rotates.

Never you say real men
doesn't come to you when all about you is fake dresscode, lifestyle, your name, background e.t.c
Don't say men are just after your body when You show off all your body parts. The way you dress is the way
people address you.
Do not say you have dated him for years yet he doesn't want To move the relationship to the next level, my sister every relationship must not end in marriage.

Do not say all men are the same due to heartbreak, remember even the bible said: as our facial aspect differs same goes to our
characters and lifestyles. Do not hate relationship because of past experience, rather know that every relationship is a lesson and I tell you, never
you close your eyes
because of the bad things you have seen because you will never know when the good one passes by if your
eyes are close, don't give up on love.

Do not be in a hurry to
marry because as God
knows your birthday same goes to your death day, he knows all our profile because we are only but pencils in the hand of the creator, when your time comes it will happen just like
death.

You say guys are not
serious with you, when The background of your pictures are always in a hotel room, Joints and inside different cars when your not a
mechanic, on facebook you have more than 4353 friends, you are on bbm with over 1000 bbm contacts, your on 2go with more than
2000friends not to talk of Badoo. Whatsapp, Eskimi, and many more. Which means you are emotionally confused.

Be Wise!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies! by iceberylin(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Incase wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies! by KingTom(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Nairaland!
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2014
ladies hope una don hear??

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Stale news
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
ladies hope una don hear??

...we don hear oo
angry angry
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
You say guys are not
serious with you, when The
background of your pictures are
always in a hotel room, Joints and
inside different cars when your not a
mechanic, on facebook you have
more than 4353 friends, you are on
bbm with over 1000 bbm contacts,
your on 2go with more than
2000friends not to talk of Badoo.
Whatsapp, Eskimi, and many more.
Which means you are emotionally
confused.
Be Wise!...

THIS IS
EXACTLY WHY I DONT TAKE SOME LADIES SERIOUS.. I DON'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND WHORES .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=30pt]
Story for

the gods[/size]
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
You say guys are not
serious with you, when The
background of your pictures are
always in a hotel room, Joints and
inside different cars when your not a
mechanic, on facebook you have
more than 4353 friends, you are on
bbm with over 1000 bbm contacts,
your on 2go with more than
2000friends not to talk of Badoo.
Whatsapp, Eskimi, and many more.
Which means you are emotionally
confused.
Be Wise!...

THIS IS
EXACTLY WHY I DONT TAKE SOME LADIES SERIOUS.. I DON'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND WHORES
[size=30pt] For Your
mind and who even caresundecided undecided [/size]
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Incase wink
bro hava nah I no come see you again why you no come contest
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
[size=30pt]
@op weldone [/size]
Re: Dear Ladies! by Royalcrusset: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
The irony of the whole ish is that the same dudes dishing out advice are the same ones incapable of correcting their own faults. Thanks for the advice, guys. Na today we begin see list? It haf tey.
Re: Dear Ladies! by Freshtomato(f): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Abeg make we hear word biko undecided
Re: Dear Ladies! by Rapsainot(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=15]ABEG, STOP ADVISING 'EM , WHO WE GO STRAFF IF THEY ALL CHANGE FOR GOOD... OP, KONJI NAH BAD THING[/size]
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=samflexxy post=28034403][/quote]undecided undecided Y?
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
NICE ONE OP...GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
CONTINUATION

To some, saturdays are meant for washing, outings, visiting of friends,,,friendly
enemies and really important people in our life, it is a time when the calendar commands
us to take a rest from a really busy just finished week and be prepared for a new week.

While to another set of
people, they will never
forget saturdays coz at
some point in time on one faithful saturday like that, they got married, finally they
tide the nut, of coz so many saturdays have been passing but luckily, by the help of their partner when you fall tabi fell inside love.. .they where able to
catch you and so began a journey into the institution of marriage, on a beautiful note.

These set of people didn't just mature to be heart_ breakers or husband snatcher/ prostitutes or any
form of irresponsible ladies/ guys in that category. They had a plan, they wouldn't
just seat and watch while other ladies less smarter/ prettier/ younger than they
get all the lions in the jungle.

Earlier in their life when they were in the week of their early teenage years, the mondays to fridays of their life, when they just reached
puberty, knowing fully well that sooner or later they'll have to settle for a man
charming enough, who meets their requirement and could
father their children and not Murder them.. .

Be conscious of all this fact and make the right decisions coz the night comes when no man/woman can work.. . before the week of ya life runs out and we get to another saturday when the prepared once who have caught their own lion are going before the altar to put
their Seal/Chains/ Bangus/ handcuffs/ Rings on them for it to remain theirs for life...
Re: Dear Ladies! by iceberylin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
samflexxy:
bro hava nah I no come see you again why you no come contest
Mehnnn..one of those mods ban me until verification was over...

Imagine evil embarassed
Re: Dear Ladies! by chimerase2: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Amu
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
[size=30pt] For Your
mind and who even caresundecided undecided [/size]
HOW DOES MY COMMENT AFFECT YOU?...
Re: Dear Ladies! by ahmodu4real(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmm good advise i know most of them will not still listing , my babe nearly make me her company wat i always hear is
1-i dont av credit
2-please my hair is scrashing me, i want to fix it pls any amount
Even wen she knew am a student whenever am back home demand start and she knew that am a poor boy. but i know let the cancaworn chop into my skin before i change am for am , i run for my life since then me too fit proud of 5k in my pocket. hmmm sometime i blame myself for even toasting some of those girls self.
Re: Dear Ladies! by Medunah: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don dey hear this talk, E don teeey....find something new abeg
Re: Dear Ladies! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
undecided undecided Y?
grin

Sowi ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Are Just Wonderful And True / We Can't Have Mr/miss Nairaland Without Mr/miss Romanceland. / Why Do Ladies Use Footballer Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.