Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding (1358 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Keypha(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
My bros marry her Girl Friend he dated for 2 years, she use to wash mum cloth, cook in the house, she greet everybody both the little ones in the house, but am surprise after they wedded she change Attitude instantly, she prefer buying food outside, nagging and shouting to her husband, she has stop attending church, my bros are regretting of marry her and he is now talking about divorce.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by steppin: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keypha:
My bros marry her Girl Friend he dated for 2 years, she use to wash mum cloth, cook in the house, she greet everybody both the little ones in the house, but am surprise after they weeded she change Attitude instantly, she prefer buying food outside, nagging and shouting to her husband, she has stop attending church, my bros are regretting of marry her and he is now talking about divorce.
Bro, it's wedding not "weeding". Attitude not attutude.
Your English fit make person cry.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Joy83(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okay nau.... It is really well!
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by kowema(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Girls Change attitude after " Weeding " because Weeding is a very tedious task..Who wud be smiling after cutting down Elephant grass?..SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Keypha(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yea is true na mistake.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keypha:
My bros marry her Girl Friend he dated for 2 years, she use to wash mum cloth, cook in the house, she greet everybody both the little ones in the house, but am surprise after they weeded she change Attitude instantly, she prefer buying food outside, nagging and shouting to her husband, she has stop attending church, my bros are regretting of marry her and he is now talking about divorce.

The bold is her repetoir of deceit and that carefully knitted behaviour earned her the elusive ring.

I always preach, "love with your heart but take your brains along"

Love should never thrump prudence.

Never!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have told the op to stop taking weed... It makes someone type stories that don't exist
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
MODs, take this to frontpage, it's an eye opener.

Op,

Edit your "weeding" to "wedding" in the caption and the other word too.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Whizzdom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oga ... go change ya English first .... before i giv ma opinion grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by braine(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
She probably feels he can't go anywhere coz he's tied down they are married..

This marriage ish sef doesn't look interesting.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Keypha(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Whizzdom post=28036089]
Oga Oya comment
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by iceberylin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Same with Men cheesy
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by major466(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
See why dating is a pure waste of time? People pretend a lot during dating and relationships. It's not just the ladies, it goes both ways. My advice: Mary the girl you like straight away. There's no point wasting time dating. No one is perfect.

@Op Tell your brother to remain calm. It's part of life. Marriage is not a project that can be terminated when things get tough. Marriage is mend to last forever. Let him remember that his vows was for better and for worse and not for better only.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Smh
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
kowema:
Girls Change attitude after " Weeding " because Weeding is a very tedious task..Who wud be smiling after cutting down Elephant grass?..SMH
DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT HIM . ARE YOU THAT PERFECT IN ENGLISH
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by kowema(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT HIM . ARE YOU THAT PERFECT IN ENGLISH
Who is this pls?, read again, did u see any insulting line Abi u wan form intermediary? ..Human right Activist pls move...
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
kowema:

Who is this pls?, read again, did u see any insulting line Abi u wan form intermediary? ..Human right Activist pls move...
HMMM, JUST KNOW THAT INSULTING YOUR FELLOW MEN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by jsunex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Let ur proproda send her packing nah ..
Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by 24in7: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
SmH

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding by Agybabe(f): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
That's why I won't start about impressing his family in the first place because they'll expect it to remain the same forever.

She did that to get your family's approval.

Op, believe me...your brother saw the signs while dating her, he didn't just believe it. Ask him to endure it. tongue

~>MaLady<~

(1) (Reply)

Am Scared Of Her / The Mistakes Young Men Must Avoid When Asking A Girl Out / Pls Read This™™™™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.