Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Am Scared Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Her (1387 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nairalanders am confused o...I met dis babe on fb nd we bin chatting nd calling for abt a month or xo nd as a gud guy I asked her out nd she accepted nd claimed d feeling was mutual. bt almost evri wk she reminds me dat she dont knw wat she would do to me if I break up wit her o..even dis mawnin I saw 9 missed calls from her nd wen I called she told me she dreamt nd in her dream I was banging anoda babe nd rili dere is dis babe dat has bin disturbing dat she want to visit me.....una knw wetin dose visit dey bring nd my babe repeated dat her line dis mawnin
abeg o hope say I neva enta one chance 4 dis parole
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bro nothing go happen,na a way to scare you..

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Her by ifex370(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
*singing..

If you see mami water ooo, if you see mami water,make you never run away grin

guys will follow anything on skirt in a desperate attempt to get a girlfriend...

love ,sex and relationship's are just overly exaggerated abeg

Lord save us all,amen

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Her by delishpot: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin. Tell her say make she cool down. If you know say you want use her play te te abi ten ten, abeg, just leave her now o. I nor sabi folliw person fast and pray o. If you decide to dump her after chopping her yam and she come hold your destiny for job.......... I cant shout at all o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
O.Y.O On Your Own..... If u go break that mami water babe heart, i no fit help u cry ooo
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
He he he *singing

Somebody body want's to pkia
Somebody body want's to pkia

As people were no get teeth go talk
I no conshine ushh
Re: Am Scared Of Her by japhmanuel: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
No fear guy
Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
bt she is xo caring o nd recently she told me dat her first love deflowered her on friday nd told her monday mawnin dat he is done wit her dat she ain't his type
Re: Am Scared Of Her by mirexxx(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
heheheh....all of u saying no fear...hmmm do u know if she's a witch wait until she do u strong tin one day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
heheheh....all of u saying no fear...hmmm do u know if she's a witch wait until she do u strong tin one day. smiley
abeg na make she no do strong tin na make dey ask una
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Sunkyphil(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
trouble sleep u wan go wake am
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na today boys dey hear that kain tin?

All Na strategy to put a leash on you..if you wan to dump her,go ahead...heartbreak is normal.
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Beamborla(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's best you tell her she's scaring you already. You shouldn't be threatened into a relationship.

If you know you don't have good plans for her, it's better you let go before too many things get involved sha

To be on a safer side, ask her what her ex life is like at the moment
Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beamborla:
It's best you tell her she's scaring you already. You shouldn't be threatened into a relationship.

If you know you don't have good plans for her, it's better you let go before too many things get involved sha

To be on a safer side, ask her what her ex life is like at the moment
told her already nd she said she wasnt threatening me in2 a relationship wit her bt dat she feels she is obsessed wit me nd I brot light into her darkness....she nearly killed d guy o xo she neva talks abt him anymore
Re: Am Scared Of Her by xtervaganza(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol your own Don done grin grin
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Beamborla(f): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
JohnieWalker:

told her already nd she said she wasnt threatening me in2 a relationship wit her bt dat she feels she is obsessed wit me nd I brot light into her darkness....she nearly killed d guy o xo she neva talks abt him anymore
Be careful with obession it is very very dangerous and different from love.

She nearly killed the guy? She might actually kill you

Just kidding grin
Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Be careful with obession it is very very dangerous and different from love.

She nearly killed the guy? She might actually kill you

Just kidding grin
Tufiakwa o
Re: Am Scared Of Her by Afrok(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Hehe... Op U don finally enter d hands of one of the girls wey dey look their guys actions with mirror and watch how dey misbehave in 3D angry.
Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... Op U don finally enter d hands of one of the girls wey dey look their guys actions with mirror and watch how dey misbehave in 3D angry.
me con dey fear o
Re: Am Scared Of Her by passionate88: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2015
ifex370:

love ,sex and relationship's are just overly exaggerated abeg

As in eh, no b small exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Her by JohnieWalker(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
passionate88:
As in eh, no b small exaggeration
pls xplain la point

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / MOST Embarrassing Moment / Nigerian Females, Can You Do Serious Relationship With An Unemotional Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.