Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Attractive To You? (6141 Views)

8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women / Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by teamup: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is it his looks? If so, what about them? Is it his eyes? What colour? Is it is
chest and how defined he is? I'm just wondering what you gals (and guys, go
ahead) find attractive in a man
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by iceberylin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Girls be like.." his pocket " grin

8 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by seunO4: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
The size of his WALLET will determine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
his looks n character cheesy I actually love baaad boiz wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by chibwike(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
his looks n character cheesy I actually love baaad boiz wink
why
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
why
don't even know why... there's just this aura around them that just turns me on u know! I really don't know how to explain it...I love being around them smiley
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't even know why... there's just this aura around them that just turns me on u know! I really don't know how to explain it...I love being around them smiley
can you get married to one?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
can you get married to one?
maybe... don't know.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by chibwike(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
maybe... don't know.
Lol...i got you there...right?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...i got you there...right?
lol no. if I see a bad boi who is husband material n we love each other, I will marry him.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by chibwike(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol no. if I see a bad boi who is husband material n we love each other, I will marry him.
those two words dont go together...a bad boy can never be a husband material...and a husband material can never be a bad boy.

17 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
those two words dont go together...a bad boy can never be a husband material...and a husband material can never be a bad boy.
they go together but in very rare cases. I once dated a bad boi... and he changed to good for me, I changed him. he was completely husband material, n he wanted us to marry, n I would have said yes if not that I was so young then n other factors, tho he became bad again when I broke up with him sad . and when I say bad, I don't mean baaaaad cultist, stealing or smoking. . I mean a sexy badness. words cannot define it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
At first glance, I ll look at his lips and facial structure. Later, other important things can follow eg his height, smile, character etc.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Jaydenphoenix: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Intelligence & humility
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Cholls(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
My brother what can i say undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by sammoe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
temigracie:
At first glance, I ll look at his lips and facial structure. Later, other important things can follow eg his height, smile, character etc.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by chibwike(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
they go together but in very rare cases. I once dated a bad boi... and he changed to good for me, I changed him. he was completely husband material, n he wanted us to marry, n I would have said yes if not that I was so young then n other factors, tho he became bad again when I broke up with him sad . and when I say bad, I don't mean baaaaad cultist, stealing or smoking. . I mean a sexy badness. words cannot define it smiley
Hian,..which one is sexy badness again

8 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by lulu1986(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
CONFIDENCE,SWAGGER,.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
lols, u won't understand don't worry
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Birds of a feather flock together... Ride on joor! if with "bad guys" lies your happiness, continue AND make sure you date and marry one among them... They're faithful too, in case they cheat, deal with it. #teamhangoutwithfriendswhomakeyouhappy#
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by zexzy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
first thing i notice is his colour, then i see his face and i take note of his dress sense and his height is very important becos I don't want a guy who is not up to my shoulder level.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:

charlie, extrem'ly naughty :>
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by cozy7(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ONCE BAD, ALWAYS BAD. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Girls be like.." his pocket " grin
Or he has a bright future
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
lulu1986:
CONFIDENCE,SWAGGER,.
Tommorow you open thread that someone break your heart,off all things na swagger dey attract you

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by zexzy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
propeller1:
what color? Green?
lol he's got to be dark
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
His height, full lips, and shoe size.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Muyogoa: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:
His height, full lips, and shoe size.
you mean u don't observe his face?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Muyogoa:
you mean u don't observe his face?
I don't go for looks, I rather go for a tall, ugly, intelligent guy than a handsome one.

Cute guys are not romantic.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Muyogoa: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't mind them. It's a fetish or paraphilia. and your is still better, there is a worst on called Hybristophilia. I'm sure u don't av that as u av said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / Famous People Who Died As Virgins / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.