Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women (3028 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 11 Things that Make a Man Attractive to Women. / 8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
25 things that make a man attractive to women

A lot of what really makes a man attractive to women is what we discover after we get over the perfectly cut jawlines, and broad shoulders.

Sometimes, it may take a while to see the things that really matter.

But no matter what, eventually these 25 things are what women find completely and utterly attractive about men!

#1 A man that has purpose. Whether it is his devotion to a career, or how he volunteers his time after hours, when a man has purpose and dedication, it is unbelievably attractive.

#2 A man that can fix things. It’s not that we don’t want to be self-reliant because most woman value independence, it’s just that when a man can fix things it is incredibly sexy, and not to mention, economical

#3 A man that cares about his family. A man that takes responsibility and cares for his family – whether it be elderly parents, a sibling, or a misguided relative – it shows maturity and love, and both of those are definitely attractive.

#4 A man’s hands. Maybe it’s because they can fix, create, and provide great pleasure.

#5 A man that has dreams, and follows them. Goals in life are crucial if a person wants to amount to something, and make a difference. There is nothing sexier than a man that knows what he wants, and pursues it with a fiery passion.

#6 A man with class. Chivalry is not dead. A man that has class – not “swag” – is completely gorgeous. Open doors, wear pants at the waist, and tell a woman how lovely she looks.

#7 A man that isn’t afraid to communicate how he truly feels. Women don’t really want the strong, silent type; it’s too damn difficult. What women find attractive is a man that can tell us exactly what he needs and wants, and how he is feeling.

#8 A man that takes care of us in bed. A woman finds it very pleasing when a man cares about her needs in bed. A real man doesn’t just pump, shoot and roll over, but instead works on making a woman very satisfied before calling it a night.

#9 A man with manners. Knowing how to address a senior, behave properly around a mother, and eat without resembling a troll is always appealing for a woman.

#10 A man that is confident, but not cocky. Confidence is so hot, but a man with a Kanye-sized ego is not. A man that knows he is good at something, but doesn’t always feel the need to preach is what a woman really wants.

#11 A man that likes to laugh, and make us laugh. Laughing has been proven to make people live longer, happier lives. If a man can make a woman laugh and laugh along with her, that is a double win.

#12 A man that can admit to his mistakes. I’m talking about small mistakes like getting us lost, and big mistakes like forgetting birthdays. If a man can admit to his wrongdoing and acknowledge that he is in fact, only human, that is very appealing.

#13 A man that is intelligent. A PhD isn’t necessary, but a man that can hold his own in whatever topic he is passionate about, is so attractive. Also, books are always sexy.

#14 A man that isn’t afraid of commitment. Women are tired of hearing that the reason we can’t find an amazing relationship is because men are afraid of commitment. That’s bull. A man that isn’t afraid of saying “yes, I will be yours, and I promise to stay yours until we agreed otherwise” is the most attractive.

#15 A man that can surprise us. This isn’t just pulling surprise birthday parties or coming home with flowers. This is being able to pull out amazing maneuvers that leave us feeling like you are capable of anything and everything.

#16 A man that can cook. Feeding a woman can be the gateway to her heart. If you can provide a woman with a delicious meal, she will undoubtedly find you irresistible.

#17 A man that is an amazing dad. Being a parent takes an absurd amount of time and energy, and if a man is willing to change disgusting diapers, endure sleepless nights and play dress up, that is totally alluring to a woman *who wants kids*.

#18 A man that can motivate us. Maintaining inspiration is often tough at times when life has got you feeling down and out. When a man can motivate you to continue to pursue your dreams, it is definitely an obvious plus.

#19 A man that isn’t afraid to grow. A person shouldn’t stop trying to improve themselves and the world they live in. Life is a continual learning process and a man that can celebrate that is more appealing than one that is set in his age-old ways.

#20 A man that owns his nerdiness. Memorizing an entire series like Star Wars, or being obsessed with video games is completely fine, as long as a man can own it. And of course, as long as it doesn’t consume too much of his time and energy to an unhealthy point.

#21 A man that can cuddle. Being embraced by a protective, loving, real-life teddy bear is one of the most comforting things in the world. If a man can provide that, he is instantly attractive to a woman *keep in mind time and place, of course*.

#22 A man that doesn’t mind taking out the garbage. The little stuff seems small but truly counts. If a man can help out with minute tasks such as dishes and share life’s load of responsibilities, they are more attractive than any super model.

#23 A man that we can have fun with. Life should be lived to the fullest, and that means having as much fun as possible. We are here for a good time, so if a man can have fun with us, we find them completely charming.

#24 A man that loves the environment. We are part of our environment, and a man that acknowledges this and cares for the world around him is almost too sexy to handle.

#25 A man that will love us the way we are. Women have to deal with enough self-doubt from the world around them, and the last thing they need is a man telling them they should change X,Y or Z. A man that loves a woman for who she is, and not what she looks like, or what job she holds is a beautiful thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by dharay99: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
#yaaaaawns, textbook,

Next plz... angry

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Bamss1: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
* manageable character
* good cook
* good bleeper

25 is a hell of a list, probably too demanding..

3 Likes

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Trying to get all or most of these qualities but the most important is a fat bank account

1 Like

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by cozy7(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's only Jesus Christ that's got all this qualities, why not stay single until Christ comes again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Mprex(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
cozy7:
It's only Jesus Christ that's got all this qualities, why not stay single until Christ comes again.
harsh grin

i didnt read to the end. summary pls undecided
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where dem girls dem. All dis guys are not smiling at all
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by yahx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice write up
No wonder ladies don't give me any breathing space# now I knw y. cool cool

1 Like

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
yahx:
Nice write up
No wonder ladies don't give me any breathing space# now I knw y. cool cool
Thanks for the complement.
U claming to be Mr right to all ladies abi?
Don't worry. I will soon report u to GMB
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
A man that smells good. cool

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow! Nice one Rokiatu.
rokiatu:
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by yahx(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Aare2050:

Thanks for the complement.
U claming to be Mr right to all ladies abi?
Don't worry. I will soon report u to GMB
karya ne. He can't do notin#mutumina
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by esskaay(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2015
A man that is not ashamed of you even when prettier ladies are around, can hold nd kiss his woman in public where juvies aint around.
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Nimblemind(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Keep searching for 25 things until you remember that menopause is just one week away!
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by YoshiMaster: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2015
This is a very long list, but actually contains really good advice.
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by ichieoriginal(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2015
If u like read encyclopedia on 100 things a dude can do to attract a woman...

OYO cos owonikoko ..malo nagere...

Someone once said when u concentrate on making more money u get more women....
But when concentrate on getting more women u lose more money......

I don stroll jare
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by constance500: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Not in this century, it's better u get clay and. Make him yourself. grin

U even forgot to add a man that has money
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by SirBlack999(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
....Then get clay and mould him.
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by bilulu(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
get clay n make him ursef
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by demmy0325(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Metrofox(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa o... See list shocked
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by aare07(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
# 16 is not part of our family features, male is not allow to cook but to look for necessary materials to satisfy his family.
Number 16 nononononono
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2015
aare07, omo yoruba atata
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
lalasticala, wetin dey happen now?
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by MsBliss(f): 4:19am On Jul 05, 2015
cozy7:
Nope That's not true.I have all that and more in my Guy and I love him to pieces.
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by aare07(m): 4:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Aare2050:
aare07, omo yoruba atata
Omo yoruba
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
rokiatu:
...........always on point @rokiatu. lady with amazing curves
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Jayjay0(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Give her a man that is RICH and every other thing listed will become USELESS
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
MsBliss:

Nope That's not true.I have all that and more in my Guy and I love him to pieces.
u are very right
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Aare2050(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Jayjay0:
Give her a man that is RICH and every other thing listed will become USELESS
money is not everything
Re: 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women by Catalyst4real: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Rate My Picture / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It / Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.