Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too (1062 Views)

Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / hmm / Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok so theres a guy ive been crushing on for sometime now wink..and im scared of talkin to him coz i dont wanna be rejected..lastweek we made eye contact smiley i think..not sure..
And today he asked if my ghanaian name is "princess yaa" grin(still cant stop smiling).. i cant mention everything that happens..but i just wanna know how u know if a guy feels the same way smiley

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by iceberylin(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ask him tew buy you 100# airtym..if he does... he loves you..

If he buys 200# forget it...he dosnt angry

2 Likes

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Stop imagining things.

If you like him, walk up to him and ask him out.

2 Likes

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aprime:
Stop imagining things.

If you like him, walk up to him and ask him out.
Heheee..hes gona think im a desperate; needy kinda chick
Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Mrfils(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Try to create a small friendship with him.... Den suddenly start avoiding him. If he struggles for ur attention, den there 'might' jst b hope. grin

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mrfils:
Try to create a small friendship with him.... Den suddenly start avoiding him. If he struggles for ur attention, den there 'might' jst b hope. grin
Tanx so much
Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Der is no laid-down rules to know if he's into u.

Hav u consider why he mite be into u at all? He cd be into ur ass or boobs, or ur panties. Just be careful.

I know day say follow ur heart. But dont forget dat sometimes our heart misleads us.

So expect d best but be prepared for d worst. wink

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Mrfils(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Tanx so much
Uwc cutie wink

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 20, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Tanx so much
If u try dt, u might just be kissing him goodbye wink

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by moneyrain: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by NaNaYaaah(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=AgapeCharis post=28175300][/quote]
hahahahaha soo funny
Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by FLAWLES(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote
author=NaNaYaaah post=28050636)i cant mention everything that happened smiley[/quote].iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

hahahahaha soo funny
its true o

1 Like

Re: Hmm How Do You Know That Hes Into You Too by simdam500(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
sit and watches how it unfolds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Must Think I'm Santa Claus And It's Not Even Christmas. / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / Alive football on dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.