Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! (8409 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2010
My best friend is about to walk down the aisle with another girl but am seriously in love with him. We ve been friends since childhood and he knows me more than i know my self recently i fell in love with him, but hes committed to someone else.

What do i do? Is it too late for me?

Pls i need ur suggestions. I just cant get him of my mind. embarassed cry
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by hbabe(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2010
Are you really in love with him or you are just scared you will lose the friendship/closeness you have with him once he is married?

To asnwer you if he has dropped several hints that he may be interested in a relationship with you or you are certain through his direct words that he doesn't really love his fiancee then you can make advances; otherwise stay clear and let your friend go.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Dyt(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2010
I think all u need is a change of environ
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Ikedonn(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2010
He has someone already he's intending to marry.Please stay away from their relationship.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Coolabbie: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2010
Just let go so u dont scatter wat God wants 2 put 2geda. Find sum where & cool off
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by stanelvis(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2010
IF UR SURE U REALLY LOVE HIM, WHY NOT GIVE IT A SHOT, U HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by lajjy(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2010
I dont want believe is just of recent u started falling in love with in him, I think you have unduly waited too long and am sure you know it is too late to make your intentions known now. I feel you should just forget about it cos u wouldn't want people to start calling you all sort of names.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2010
Have seen the indian movie : kuch kuch hota hai
You can go and watch it
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by trimandtrendy(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2010
please stay away from him haba! he wants to marry someone else. go and look for your own
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by maclatunji: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2010
@Nikkykay, a brief synopsis of the movies plot might be useful here. @poster, pele.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
maclatunji:

@Nikkykay, a brief synopsis of the movies plot might be useful here. @poster, pele.
The issue is if they are meant fro each other even if he gets married to that lady, he will still come back to her.n If they aint meant for each other, nothing will happen.
But the poster needs to go away from their vicinity for now.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Nikkykay,i was about asking if her name(op)is Anjali,@op bear in mind dat in this movie,the lady he married had to die during childbirth.so unless you want a child to be motherless,LEAVE THEM ALONE PLEASE.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by MrCork26: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
free cocoanut? madam r u from Ghana?undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Mr cork,is it that bad that you now stalk me?please LEAVE ME BE.its not by force to love you.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by gbanikiti(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
I gues u aint sincere, am tryin 2picture ur best frnds age as a guy gettin married 2urs. dont tel me u dnt hv a man in ur lyf.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by MrCork26: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
freecocoa, madam I am not really lookin for punny, i just wanna make friends wink
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Mr cork,if you wanna be friends why not just ask nicely and stop wif the madam already.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by denitro(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
Some of the signals you gave him years ago ensured that you and him
remained friends up to this day.
So you can't really blame him
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Wislet(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
As your best friend since ur childhood, u must have known when he didn't have a girlfriend, when he later got one-became serious about her & must have talked to you about marrying her. You must have known when he set a date for his wedding. YET DURING ALL THIS, YOU KEPT QUIET. ONLY TO COME ON HERE NOW CRYING. For goodness' sakes girl! He was ur BEST FRIEND since CHILDHOOD! Even when u saw him becoming more serious about her & TELLIN U ABOUT MARRYING HER, U STILL KEPT QUIET? NOT THAT HE WAS A STRANGER TO YOU TO TALK ABOUT DECORUM. Lady pls u can as well leave them alone. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by lovemoi2(f): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
WOMAN! It hurts but ya bera mOVE ÖN!!! If that best friend of urs had any feelings for u, am sure he would have shown it. U bera go look for ya man before u end up being a spinter For life. Truss me, he aint gona leave that wife to be for U! Even if u give him ya kuchi!!
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by Daveama(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
You ve 2 let go of ur feelings cos its too late,even if he feels d same way 4 u he just cant call off d wedding cos he must feel sumtin 4 dis other girl 2 plan marriage with her.So BACK OFF.
Re: Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! by InesQor(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
I bin think say maybe the guy don even try him luck before before wey the girl say

[size=16pt]No, less be frenss[/size] cheesy

Na im the guy come throway face. Na im someborri else com catch the face! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling / Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.