Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces (2468 Views)

Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
jamace:
How much did you pay GEJ? grin

Nothing, unlike you. grin grin grin

I am proud to pay my taxes in a country where I have access to a high quality health care system, where I can drive on high quality roads, where there is a welfare system that would not let me down if I was unemployed and where my future kids are granted free education without being afraid of terrorist abducting kids from schools and where the Minsters of Education do not embarrass the country world wide but would take responsibility instead of crying and shouting on TV like a lunatic.

This is a country that has intelligent leaders who do not fly taxpayers money with private jets or set up fake oil companies and can sleep peacefully at night knowing that millions of children are hunger.
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. The kind of hatred you have for good things makes the devil himself to shudder.
I don't hate d President
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
And which people broke the country into pieces?
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by bayulll01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Nothing, unlike you. grin grin grin

I am proud to pay my taxes in a country where I have access to a high quality health care system, where I can drive on high quality roads, where there is a welfare system that would not let me down if I was unemployed and where my future kids are granted free education without being afraid of terrorist abducting kids from schools and where the Minsters of Education do not embarrass the country world wide but would take responsibility instead of crying and shouting on TV like a lunatic.

This is a country that has intelligent leaders who do not fly taxpayers money with private jets or set up fake oil companies and can sleep peacefully at night knowing that millions of children are hunger.
this are the type of people i want to be relating with not that useless mofo talking rubbish av joined ur fellower wanabe a useless president that see himself as a victim and not forces,u guys should vote for him,and your next generation ruined
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by udemzyudex(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
chamboy:
GEJ should accept aunty Oby's Debate

Is he that jobless? Na wa for u ooo....

will debate solve the problem on ground?

Debate ko remate ni..
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by ayindejimmy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
jamace:
How much did you pay GEJ? grin
u r, simply put, clueless. Do u knw hw much Ng spend on d President annualy!? Ours is one of the most expensive to maintain. If u feel he aint paid enouf tell him to leave
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by jamace(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
ayindejimmy:
u r, simply put, clueless. Do u knw hw much Ng spend on d President annualy!? Ours is one of the most expensive to maintain. If u feel he aint paid enouf tell him to leave
With all your "WISDOM", you only know GEJ as government, abi? you have never mentioned the role of legislative and judicial arm of govt in a democracy. Is it only GEJ that you paid to govern you? Bad belle monki.

1 Like

Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by EMANY01(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
OAM:

It didn't dear but it became worse there after,[b][size=20pt] am so sure you reside in Lagos enjoying good governance. [/size][/b]I bet you say otherwise if you in the North

The line in bold is the most false statement I've heard all month but will debate later.I live in Lagos I pay my taxes so I I have the right to say what I observe but that's a matter for another day.
As for the crisis in the north,I was born in Maimunna Hospital in Kano City decades ago,I have seen and managed to survive THREE DECADES OF SECTARIAN KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTION.THE PROBLEM JUST TOOK A CATCHY NAME THATS ALL.
THE CRISIS IN THE NORTH DIDN'T START IN 2010,OR 2009,ITS SEED WAS SOWN BEFORE INDEPENDENCE AND HAD A VIRULENT GROWTH IN THE EIGHTIES,NINETIES AND BRYOND.
MY PREVIOUS POSTS TELL YOU ALL YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NORTH DURING THOSE PERIODS.

1 Like

Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by Dmano: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
The problem of nigerian is d still belives we are still in millitary era where one person dictate what hapen like this op spuying rubished,i dont know where he keep d lagislator or d judicially,those country u sited was it Americans dat decide 2 terrorise themselves? Let it not happen 2u dat members of ur family will be ur enemy cause they wil kill u and still b laughing at u. If they ask u now if u were gej how will u handle it ?now tell me
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by ayindejimmy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
jamace:
With all your "WISDOM", you only know GEJ as government, abi? you have never mentioned the role of legislative and judicial arm of govt in a democracy. Is it only GEJ that you paid to govern you? Bad belle monki.
Your last statement just blew ur cover wide open.
Gej is the head of the executive and government. who's name do you hear in all countries ? The president'sof cos.do you hear anyone calling the legislature ,judiciary or governors? When things don't go well in the country citizens blame their president and not some legislatures or state governors.That's the way politics go .if you can't stand the heat...get out....
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by ikwubaba: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
mekd:
op u no well, go take panadol sharp sharp before e go get worst

'Hardliners hardly change their positions, no matter the strength of evidence before them' The Op already talked about pple like you. And we were expecting vetuperations. No suprise
Re: We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What a senseless comment.

Someone criticizes the leader of his country and someone else tells him to become the president himself.

If next your car mechanic does not do his job properly, become a car mechanic yourself.

Some people do not deserve the privileges that come with democracy.
I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retired Generals Vs GEJ / Video Of Buhari Speech Being Read Out By A Rep At AU Summit / Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.