Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend (1687 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by hizaya61(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
I do argue this topic with my friends many times but they keep saying ashawo is better than gf cos na chop and go, no feelings, no shopping, no spending money on airtime, you get it wen you feel like, but girlfriend keep asking of money for hair, she's not in the mood, money for clothes, make up, cream etc, last week I calculate the money I spend on my gf for shopping guys my account they show red.
Mature minds what can you say about this ?

I wish this topic can be in fp so many pple can contribute and share their opinion. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Question for the Spirits grin
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
ashawo punny get onga inside undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thats because Ashawos are experts while girlfriends are learners

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by buchisom1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Coz gal frds come wit truma while ashawo na no love attach

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
I never try ashii so I no know
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
hizaya61:
I do argue this topic with my friends many times but they keep saying ashawo is better than gf cos na chop and go, no feelings, no shopping, no spending money on airtime, you get it wen you feel like, but girlfriend keep asking of money for hair, she's not in the mood, money for clothes, make up, cream etc, last week I calculate the money I spend on my gf for shopping guys my account they show red.

I wish this topic can be in fp so many pple can contribute and share their opinion. Thanks

You seriously pay for your gfs hair n clothes ??
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2014
If you pay the right amount even doe na bj you want from 10pm to 5am omor dem go give you know shaking

Olosho been trending since 9bc
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Na wa lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by pussyeater(m): 2:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Op! If that's the case, then marry ashawo put for house nah! Ode
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by ionsman: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Immaturity at its climax.What a question
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by aristocrazzy: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Ashawo ride that di€k better for just a stipend compared to girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Ashi Nah money for hand back for groundsmiley
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by dre11(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2014
hizaya61:

Nothing
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by hizaya61(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
semioyin:

You seriously pay for your gfs hair n clothes ??

Yeah cos I want her to look good
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mugu 101 grin

hizaya61:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
PUSH1:
Mugu 101 grin

Harsh Niqqa
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
ASHAWOS: Maximizing Resources since the days of David, the son of Jesse
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by simdam500(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
but here in Somalia ashi do if for free
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
we dem boiz na OLOSHO na sure pass
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
simdam500:
but here in Somalia ashi do if for free
Somalia ke!
Somalia of all places
Re: Why Do Some Boys Prefer Spending On Ashawo To Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
hizaya61:

Okay, i guess it's a culture difference.. in my world the woman pays for all of that herself but different strokes for different folks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / A Nairalanders Reason Why He Wont Date Or Marry An African Or Nigerian Lady... / Can You Help Your Babe To Carry Her Hand Bag On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.