Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me? (1689 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me? by Packup(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
I dont know why some ladies act so hard to date....i met this particular girl in church and we became friends somehow and i wanted to take it to next level by telling her i'm falling in love with her,after telling her my mind she said i will get over it that its a ''crush'' but d problem is that all her behaviour,words towards me shows she has something on her mind reasons are:i read her dairy and lo and behold i saw what she wrote about me(dat she love me and so on)2.she told her sister i'm her new boyfriend....but what is confusing me now is that dgirl always talk about boyfriends that she has date anytimes we talk.......i be novice abeg lead me through
Re: Does She Love Me? by holatin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Try ignoring her

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Try ignoring her
Or trying treating her like she is your date already and watch her reaction.
Re: Does She Love Me? by zoeee(f): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Try ignoring her

Very true!
Re: Does She Love Me? by holatin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
zoeee:

Very true!
tanx dearie
Re: Does She Love Me? by SageNaruto(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
kiss her!!!!!
Re: Does She Love Me? by holatin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
.....and if symptom still persist IGNORE HER

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me? by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
.....and if symptom still persist IGNORE HER
Hahahahahaha. You harsh bro
Re: Does She Love Me? by holatin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahaha. You harsh bro
just saying d truth

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Packup:
I dont know why some ladies act so hard to date....i met this particular girl in church and we became friends somehow and i wanted to take it to next level by telling her i'm falling in love with her,after telling her my mind she said i will get over it that its a ''crush'' but d problem is that all her behaviour,words towards me shows she has something on her mind reasons are:i read her dairy and lo and behold i saw what she wrote about me(dat she love me and so on)2.she told her sister i'm her new boyfriend....but what is confusing me now is that dgirl always talk about boyfriends that she has date anytimes we talk.......i be novice abeg lead me through
op, how did u get her diary
why did u read it
do people still use diaries in 2014
op answer this questions first

grin
Re: Does She Love Me? by Packup(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, how did u get her diary
why did u read it
do people still use diaries in 2014
op answer this questions first

grin
...i saw it in her handbag and i stylishly read it
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
seconded
Re: Does She Love Me? by angelsing(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Packup:
Your case is easy. since u said u saw it in her diary that she loves u, all u need do to make her want u more is to make her jealous. Formulate a story like u have a girl whom is interested in u.. when u guys are together gisting just chip it in ur discussion and let it linger in her mind..do it again next time but stylishly let her know u are not interested..this shud make her come to u cos she won't want to lose u
Re: Does She Love Me? by mashnino(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2014
learn written english and see the magic cool cool
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
The bestest way,if the symptoms still persist after a week please see ur doctor
Re: Does She Love Me? by Packup(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2014
mashnino:
learn written english and see the magic cool cool
i dont get you
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Art along wyt her
Re: Does She Love Me? by justmag(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Are u sure she was talking about some next dude that bares the same name? Lol. These hoes ain't honest!!!
Re: Does She Love Me? by Packup(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
justmag:
Are u sure she was talking about some next dude that bares the same name? Lol. These hoes ain't honest!!!
...she told her sister i'm her new boyfriend...
Re: Does She Love Me? by llouis: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2014
My advice:
Free the girl abeg!
Forget about your feelings for her, we can't call this love yet because your actions are clearly stating otherwise

Focus on yourself for now. Work on yourself, build your confidence, nurture your self esteem, improve on your overall self value, stop chasing girls and chase after excellence. In time you will see that by becoming a citadel of excellence, girls, money, men (no homo) and everything else will chase after you.

A woman playing hard to get should be thoroughly ignored (emphasis on thoroughly).

And please, for the love of manhood, stop going through her things all in a desperate bid to know her thoughts!!! Why would a man secretly read his lover's diary? Its childish abeg!

If she ever found out you did, her respect for you (which dey get k leg already) will evolve into a cross-bow leg.

Follow my advice, it may take a while but eventually she would be fighting many other girls and business activities catching your attention just to get yours, and if you are favoured by the Gods, you will have someone else who is really interested in giving you the one thing a woman has in this entire world that they are afraid of giving out or they'll have nothing left; her love.

SELAH!
Re: Does She Love Me? by Melahou(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
talk about a new girl you just met in you area and you hope to date
then watch her reaction...
Re: Does She Love Me? by mashnino(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Packup:
i dont get you

yeah... tut as much.... call someone that understands written english
Re: Does She Love Me? by Thunday16(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Treat her like your GF and if she still resist move on without her...
Re: Does She Love Me? by VinPeace(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
My opinion-dnt ignore her yet..she may want to hear from you more bfore she decide. Dnt rush.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
Try ignoring her

Seconded...she's just forming... playing hard to get
Re: Does She Love Me? by Afrok(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pretend she no longer exist .

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Are Not Nice / Would You go on with the wedding? / Is Female Virginity A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.