Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? (1444 Views)

Why Do Guys Get Attracted To BOOBS And BUTTS? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Amandobolt(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Goodday my fellow nairalanders and my guests, I need an answer to this puzzling question I've been trying to understand.
Last two months (September), I met this girl in a class, I sat beside her, during the lecture I gave her one problem to help me solve and she did it correctly. So after the class, we started a discussion, in the course of the discussion we found out that we stayed close to each other then she insisted in knowing my house. I showed her my house and since then she'd been coming to visit me (some times she sleeps over).
From then we became very close up to the extent that we share secrets. Just last week, one thing led to another and we had sex, still that last week, we had sex two more times making it three times in one week.
After that, I've noticed she's been avoiding me (she's doesn't come to my house again, she rarely pick my calls). I'm still confused
NB: She was not a virgin and I was a virgin guy before the deed.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by iceberylin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Leme guess you cum in 5seconds undecided

Cause they usually come bk after good sex grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
just observing
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Amandobolt(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Leme guess you cum in 5seconds undecided

Cause they usually come bk after good sex grin
I admitted that I messed up on the first day cus I was suffering from malaria but when I got well again, we had great sex
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Amandobolt:
I admitted that I messed up on the first day cus I was suffering from malaria but when I got well again, we had great sex
woman no go kill u. you had malaria and still performed the deed bro, ur life is more important

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Small .penis.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by chakula: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ladies have to respond on this.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by adepiero: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
bro, it is very true! i had a similar experience during my nysc days. there was a girl i do patronize and her interest in me grew and she ask for my number and address.

Ever since i gave her, she started visiting me that very day which was a Monday till Friday! the Wednesday of that week she sent me some msgs and one of them said "I'll like to eat you but i don't want to come to your house" on reading that the next day which was a Thursday, i changed location and lo & behold she ate me wink and on Friday i ate her too, twice! grin

after that day, she stopped calling but we still kept talking like nothing happened. but i guess she stopped coming because i took her money and also tried to runs her friend wink

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Texykool: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Why would she come back?

You Sp.e.rm has already been saved in their coven.
cheesycheesycheesy

See your head
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by justmag(m): 3:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Amandobolt:
Goodday my fellow nairalanders and my guests, I need an answer to this puzzling question I've been trying to understand.
Last two months (September), I met this girl in a class, I sat beside her, during the lecture I gave her one problem to help me solve and she did it correctly. So after the class, we started a discussion, in the course of the discussion we found out that we stayed close to each other then she insisted in knowing my house. I showed her my house and since then she'd been coming to visit me (some times she sleeps over).
From then we became very close up to the extent that we share secrets. Just last week, one thing led to another and we had sex, still that last week, we had sex two more times making it three times in one week.
After that, I've noticed she's been avoiding me (she's doesn't come to my house again, she rarely pick my calls). I'm still confused

She probably couldn't deal with a virgin except you working with a 9 inch and a good stroke then she will be back on demand.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Hermanie(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amandobolt:

Oboy you don Bleep up.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Medunah: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Uhmm, girls are human too nah. Just like some guys can go after a girl just for sex is the same way a girl can go after a guy just for sex.
So its very possible for a girl to only be sexually interested in a guy. Maybe she liked ur body, looks or something to have made her wanna sleep with you and nah she is unto the next guy.

OR maybe the s£x was bad afterall
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amandobolt:
You sure didnt blow away in bed. She may want a fling,stop calling,when you meet in class ,say hi and move on.
Why force yourself on gal dat dont want you?stop being emotional wreck,move on.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Iceg(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amandobolt:

nigerians nor go kill me..u gt malaria u still gt power and urge to bleep woman....na xo 1 day una go die ontop woman.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Patoskid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
woman no go kill u. you had malaria and still performed the deed bro, ur life is more important
Iceg:

nigerians nor go kill me..u gt malaria u still gt power and urge to bleep woman....na xo 1 day una go die ontop woman.
Baddestguyp:
no be him fault na. The guy say him be virgin and he con see free pussy?? Even if you dey sick bed dey collet drip, you go still wan rugged 2 knack d apako
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Greetings to you all in the name of the Lord.
Well that is how you have choosing to live your life.
Do you think you can both be satisfied? No.
You have been traped not for a while but for a lifetime.
She was sent to you and she had overcame you.
You cant survive pleasure.
She has stole away your destiny, integrity and priority.
You became slave to sin.
When she slept in your house, what did you expect to follow even when your character cannot sustain your discipline.
You failed i failed we both failed.
Amend your ways,
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
bambeolumide:
You became slave to sin.
When she slept in your house, what did you expect to follow even when your character cannot sustain your discipline.
Amend your ways,
thank you. Now you can go back to the religion section.
Re: Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex? by Amandobolt(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
bambeolumide:
You became slave to sin.
Amend your ways,
thanks for commenting, I've already asked God for forgiveness but u didn't answer my question sha...

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach An Attractive Woman / Can Christian Singles Romance? / Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.