Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters (2828 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by donmalcolm21(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Really?

Where are the abducted girls?
where is the missing malaysian airline? support and try to help not derail and go into unneccassary criticism.
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
where is the missing malaysian airline? support and try to help not derail and go into unneccassary criticism.

Stop diverting. What has the Malaysian airline have to do with GEJ?

1 Like

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by donmalcolm21(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Stop diverting. What has the Malaysian airline have to do with GEJ?
because they are all missing and the way the print media and opposition are helping or destroying the issue.
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
because they are all missing and the way the print media and opposition are helping or destroying the issue.

We are talking about GEJ here. Where are the girls?

How was his crisis management successful here?

1 Like

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by donmalcolm21(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We are talking about GEJ here. Where are the girls?

How was his crisis management successful here?
. I did a comparative analysis for you and you are still asking the same question. I'm sorry I won't reply you again, its not worth it.
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. I did a comparative analysis for you and you are still asking the same question. I'm sorry I won't reply you again, its not worth it.

Where is the comparative analysis?

1 Like

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Symphony007: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
The Jonathan government needs Sahara reporters when it wants to get it's message out, I remember the numerous interviews president Jonathan granted them on his various foreign trips. But when they dare to report the truth which is not continent to the administration, they accuse them of everything under the sun and act like spoilt kids. Somebody should tell this government that every media is NTA that spouts government propaganda.
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

SO? It is his JOB! Nobody said that it was going to be easy to be the president. If he thinks it is too hard for him, he can resign.

He made enough money.

It beats me how the leader of a developing country can have as much money as the leader of a country with one of the strongest economies in the world. undecided

The reason u don't like GEJ is thesame reason you can't get rich
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Horus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
great1:

Until you get into GEJ's shoes you may never understand how hard it is...

Is it hard for him to stop "looting the country"

1 Like

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by chamboy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
This is the people we need

3 Likes

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
great1:

The reason u don't like GEJ is thesame reason you can't get rich

And you concluded that I am not rich how? grin

1 Like

Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And you concluded that I am not rich how? grin

I dnt care if you are broke either
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
great1:

I dnt care if you are broke either

Why did you then draw conclusions regarding my financial situation?
Re: It's time to Boycott Sahara Reporters by hugoart(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT SAHARAREPORTERS.
IT WILL BECOME MY PREFERRED NEWS WEBSITE AS FROM NOW.
ANYTHING THAT HURTS YOU DEMONS I WILL SUPPORT.

I'm anti-cluelessness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter / IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* / My Role In The Civil War – Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.