Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? (2704 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
As I am typing this am really not happy that the only girl that I have ever genuinely love is in R/P.

I am a 300lv student in one of the federal unis in Nigeria and I am in love with this girl whom I met in second semester first year. Its been a year plus but she is still telling me she is in a serious r/p.
we are currently best of friends to the extent that she can visit me and pass the night. And whenever she visits or even while I chat with her via fb or watsapp, there is this internal joy I normally experience. I know is love and I have done everything humanly possible for us to start dating but she is still telling that she is in rp. I have even tried to avoid her for the love to dye down but the more I try to avoid her the more I love and miss her.
Please I need help here.
Note:
Am not a shy guy and also I have a lot of ladies that want to date me by all means because I am kind handsome dude( to avoid you thinking that she is the only girl I have ever gone close to). Its not as if I want to be proud here or something of that nature but to give you guys an over view of myself.
pls! pls!! and pls!!! nairanlanders no insult and no "upload your PIC". I just need advice on what to do to kill this feeling.
Thanks in advance.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
The feeling will get to die down soon.....
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by iceberylin(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
This is so true....

Feelings got low life span grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2014
King of friendzone
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
just like that? Seriously I am really getting worried about it. Actually was of those guys that never believed in the existence of love but what is happening now is really getting me in a confessed state.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Texykool: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Following the advices above... Shikena!
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Speechless
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yes...after a few years grin
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Blitz4real(m): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2014
IRONY OF LOVE.

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2014
DaKing008:

just like that? Seriously I am really getting worried about it. Actually was of those guys that never believed in the existence of love but what is happening now is really getting me in a confessed state.
Gradually it will. Keep being that good and caring friend, you will never forgive yourself if you hurt her.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2014
This same sometimes passes d nite in ur place and you are still waiting to date her? cry
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2014
DaKing008:

time heals...that am sure of...lool
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by ad84ada(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2014
When you love someone, you can't just be friends with them.
Orlando-dairy of a mad black woman.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2014
shortgun:
This same sometimes passes d nite in ur place and you are still waiting to date her? cry
I don't understand. Should I Force her to date me because she she sometimes pass the night in my place.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Tymax(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmmm. The dull throbbing pain of unrequited love.... I'll give you some advice (from personal experience) that worked for me years ago.

You probably believe she is such a unique person with most of the qualities you desire in a woman. That's cool. However, the fact is there are literally millions of better ladies who are even more suited to you. These women possess qualities that you haven't even considered as important at the moment. You must tell yourself this truth.

The reason you have grown to love her this much is because you cared to know her. If you had kept away from her right from the beginning, you wouldn't have fallen in love. This means there are potentials around you. In that university I am more than certain that you could meet scores of more desirable ladies if you want. I am not saying she is not worth it; I am only saying she is neither the only one nor the "best" around.

Importantly, whatever you do, please don't initiate or catalyze the breakdown of her present relationship. Even if she suddenly wants to leave her boyfriend, you must stand aloof. You and I know that she is not the only babe in the world.

Ponder on this whenever you get the blues. I bet you, this truth will ease your mind away from her.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2014
I know that feeling man.
But you really have to move on.

For me, I cut down on communication.
Feel free to mingle with other ladies,there are better babes out there.

When you love, u deserve a 100% undivided love in return.

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Keep calm,if it meant to be,it wl be...
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014
I feel your pain, I've been down that road. One of the most complicated emotional battles I've had to face. you'll get over it.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Etetejake(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmmm. The dull throbbing pain of unrequited love.... I'll give you some advice (from personal experience) that worked for me years ago.

You probably believe she is such a unique person with most of the qualities you desire in a woman. That's cool. However, the fact is there are literally millions of better ladies who are even more suited to you. These women possess qualities that you haven't even considered as important at the moment. You must tell yourself this truth.

The reason you have grown to love her this much is because you cared to know her. If you had kept away from her right from the beginning, you wouldn't have fallen in love. This means there are potentials around you. In that university I am more than certain that you could meet scores of more desirable ladies if you want. I am not saying she is not worth it; I am only saying she is neither the only one nor the "best" around.

Importantly, whatever you do, please don't initiate or catalyze the breakdown of her present relationship. Even if she suddenly wants to leave her boyfriend, you must stand aloof. You and I know that she is not the only babe in the world.

Ponder on this whenever you get the blues. I bet you, this truth will ease your mind away from her.

Guy, u said it all. I will like to add this. I m presently in this situation. guess wot I found out? We are that in luv with wot we can't easily get. wait till she accepts up, then u will realize that those qualities u think she has r nothing but illusions u crete for yourself. It is just the feeling of rejection that is fuelling that luv.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Tymax:

Thanks man, I really appreciate this your advice. Actually what you said is nothing but the truth. I feel she is the only girl I have met with not just most of the qualities I desire in a lady but all; very caring as a friend, smart, beautiful, understanding and not materialistic.
Maybe Like you said, I will try to check out other ladies.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Etetejake:

Guy, u said it all. I will like to add this. I m presently in this situation. guess wot I found out? We are that in luv with wot we can't easily get. wait till she accepts up, then u will realize that those qualities u think she has r nothing but illusions u crete for yourself. It is just the feeling of rejection that is fuelling that luv.
What you said is true to some extent but I believe mine isn't because of that. it's just more than that.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by onegig(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Op... You want the truth..?

Some "friendship" stories like this do have happy endings. cheesy

However being friends is actually different from being in a relationship with her. You will learn that if she agrees to your proposal.

If you truly love her you will learn to leave her out. She's in a serious relationship and she's happy. Please allow her concentrate on it. I know she does tell you things her guy does wrongly and you start doing the opposite to make yourself look better than him(it's natural bro). You are actually play acting now and need to stop.

People need to learn to draw the line and be explicit in friendships involving opposite sexes. It's very easy to lose yourself. There's always a tendency that one of the two is nursing an ambition.

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
chidyhels:

When you love, u deserve a 100% undivided love in return.
WORD!
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by naijadata: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
@ OP, just stick 2 d pieces of advice above. In my own case, I used to delete d numbers of such ladies from my phone & also try 2 erase them from my memory. Pls visit this great Psychology website: www.2knowmyself.com and read articles on how to overcome breakup with women in few days.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
incase of incasity
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
onegig:

If you truly love her you will learn to leave her out. She's in a serious relationship and she's happy. Please allow her concentrate on it. I know she does tell you things her guy does wrongly and you start doing the opposite to make yourself look better than him(it's natural bro). You are actually play acting now and need to stop.

Thanks for this but even when she tells me what her bf isn't doing right, I normally defend the guy.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by onegig(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
DaKing008:

Thanks for this but even when she tells me what her bf isn't doing right, I normally defend the guy.
Better. But please just steer clear a bit for your own good. Not saying you should stop doing what you do or stop being her friend. I understand the feelings and how hard it can be but don't overdo things.

There are millions of ladies out there who crave for your attention. So go out there and make one lucky lady happy instead of contesting this with someone. Something I just learnt of recent is that part of loving someone is respecting their decisions.

Also believe this. What will be, will be. If she's meant for you, she would be yours.
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by sluvy4tune(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Can some one explain this R/P for me

No insult pls

We are all learning
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by Koko88(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Keep holding on. Anything can happen!
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by DaKing008: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Can some one explain this R/P for me

No insult pls

We are all learning

means relationship
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by kendrick93(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
DaKing008:
As I am typing this am really not happy that the only girl that I have ever genuinely love is in R/P.

I am a 300lv student in one of the federal unis in Nigeria and I am in love with this girl whom I met in second semester first year. Its been a year plus but she is still telling me she is in a serious r/p.
we are currently best of friends to the extent that she can visit me and pass the night. And whenever she visits or even while I chat with her via fb or watsapp, there is this internal joy I normally experience. I know is love and I have done everything humanly possible for us to start dating but she is still telling that she is in rp. I have even tried to avoid her for the love to dye down but the more I try to avoid her the more I love and miss her.
Please I need help here.
Note:
Am not a shy guy and also I have a lot of ladies that want to date me by all means because I am kind handsome dude( to avoid you thinking that she is the only girl I have ever gone close to). Its not as if I want to be proud here or something of that nature but to give you guys an over view of myself.
pls! pls!! and pls!!! nairanlanders no insult and no "upload your PIC". I just need advice on what to do to kill this feeling.
Thanks in advance.
whats r/p?
Re: The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? by sluvy4tune(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
DaKing008:

means relationship

I think say na RIP self

I come dey wonder wetin consign RIP with Friendzone Grade1 wey d Op dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate S*x In Room 14 / poems / Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.