Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4117 Views)

The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? / Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SOOPAID: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice[sub]I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mashnino(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
oga u re on a long thing
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SOOPAID: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
long thing!!!!!!! Pls how?
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
U sure say na love dey do u so? Abi, e dey pain u say the punny neva reach ur hand
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mashnino(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
lemme give you a lil assurance

by d time u taste her kitty..

u wn't b more attracted to her again

jez do sumting bera wit ur life for now abeg..

leave d gal's issue
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 1:58am On Sep 27, 2012
The one that got away
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2012
let's get this straight, you loved a woman, you guys had a relationship.you got into university, she didn't trust you. your mom got sick, she left you. you just graduated, she wants you back. Dude, is love that blind? angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2012
^^
Great summary
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SOOPAID: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]The one that got away

how
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by daisyella: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Stories that touch †ђξ heart undecided
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
daisyella: Stories that touch †ђξ heart undecided
This touched your heart? Those ribs of yours must be really weak

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kpolli(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sometimes I feel ppl post here just to confuse us readers angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Excelboi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Got lost in btw the lines... Xori OP
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:34am On Sep 29, 2012
^The OP should apologise instead
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2012
SOOPAID: I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice[sub]I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice

She neva loved you, cuz if she really does, she would never have doubted you not for anything in the world. You had problems, she was not there to understand you, in btw she had someone else deflowered her, what sort of love does she then have for you? Don't fool yourself, I'm pretty sure the moment you had the chance of being intimate with her, you will definitely loss the interest in her and hate her for letting another guy cut her thing.. Obviously,deep down inside of your heart is no more love you fill for her but lust just the passionate desires of having her, and believe me in you, that thing will die d moment you do it with her. But the other way round, if you really felt something so true for her, she can never be trusted, she is far away from you in the school, if she could have betrayed your trustback then just because you had a problem taking care of family challenges don't harm yourself believing you are both meant for each other. Do yourself a big favour by letting go of her, if not expect her to give you a biggest shock of your life passing it round within the guys in her school, while she get you waiting forever, believing you had someone whom your heart belongs to. Forget it, it won't happen, can't you read the sign, just move on, I believe there is someone out there just right for you, you desire the best, someone you can trust, and someone who will stay with you and endure the hard time and not giving a flimsy excuse as to why she decided to do it and not meant to hurt you. A word is a enough for the wise bro, the ball is in your court, play it well. All d best!
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by daisyella: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Haven't u ever seen sarcasm in U̶̲̥̅̊я dictionary before? lipsrsealed
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by malaria(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mynd_44: The one that got away
Lwkmd oh hw I love dat song. katthy Perry am I right.
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
daisyella:
Haven't u ever seen sarcasm in U̶̲̥̅̊я dictionary before? lipsrsealed
A scacarstic comment in reply to a scacarstic comment
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
malaria:
Lwkmd oh hw I love dat song. katthy Perry am I right.
Erm.....
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by omotola1(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2012
Op, u ve to apologise, i just opened a boring story.
*slumbers*
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2012
I don't understand!
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 190: 3:21am On Oct 02, 2012
damn newbies undecided
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2012
^^
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bidexolumanish(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
am in love wit a stripper.
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sanboy25: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Complicated.... undecided
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2013
bidexolumanish: am in love wit a stripper.
Good luck with that one
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2013
SOOPAID: I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice[sub]I love her so much.we started dating when she was Eighteen.Then she was a virgin.we planned 2be together 4ever.when i was in 200level my mumy got sick and she lost my attention and caring...cos i was running around to see my mumy feet again 4she is my back bone.All these while,she lost the trust in me thinking that i have found another girl leaving her...i tried 2cancel and make her understand bt i felt she was having a doubting mind cos i was in skul and she is still searching 4admission.when i call her she will say i hv left her 4d campus girls bt i never.now she got admission &was disvirgened by a friend she made in skul..am now waiting 2serve and i called her 2talk things over and if she never wish me anymore,2wish her goodbye and d best of life 4 i believe is too bad 2cut a bridge 4one dosnt know how much he is going 2pass a river 2ru dat same bridge.my problem now is that"i still love her so much" and she said"she love &stil wish 2be with me.now we are bk again bt am loosing attention 4rm her so much.am confused!!!! Dont know what 2do.................pls i need ur advice
Except you want to have a taste of her tight pussy (I mean you are lusting after that pussy ) then you can keep pressuring her, but if you are talking about love here, then you are a typical looser boy and deserved to be banished into exile (igbo irunmole).
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by segzicres(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
OP ack your own free. Jurr
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by joyokoro: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow! Dnt jux knw wah to say.
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sicozone(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
It could touch anyone's heart,it depends its just that the poster needs to put in a little more expression and good writing skills.
Re: The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sicozone:
It could touch anyone's heart,it depends its just that the poster needs to put in a little more expression and good writing skills.
Oh stop it

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. / I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.