Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread (520 Views)

Habbits Of Highly Annoying People / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2014
1. The SPACE BOOKERS
They just have to come first. This group of people make new guests in NL think there's a special reward for booking space. Very disappointing when you realise they are just being jobless. Bottom line annoying.

2. The OK'ers.
There's this temptation to classify them under No1 until I discovered the distinction between them. While space bookers rarely read the thread and just can't wait to post a " . " then move unto the next thread (recall they are jobless),the ok'ers actually read the whole thread and instead of jst walkin away since dey lack any contribution,they'd post "OK".

3. The Thread DERAILers
I'd explain them this way. Imagine someone coming onto this thread and commenting this: "London used laptops and phones for sale...". *sighs*

4. The INTELLIGENTias
These are those sets of people who go about threads and forming over sabi. After asking google they come on a thread and act like they have one crazy IQ. I sabi fall their hands eh. Who be mumu?

5. The GRAMMARticals
Pardon my grammar am only emulating this group of pple. Reading their posts most often sounds like honourable
Patrick's speech. I don't complete reading their post most times.

6. The e-NSULTers
They never share an opinion. All they do is quote a post and write sometin like "You are a goat" underneath. Some times I wish NL has a "slap botton"

These are the 6 I'v met thus far. Add any u think is missing.
Re: 6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread by Kimmo(f): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2014
But I like the space bookers! They make really funny comments about their space, why they're booking it etc. Then come back to dedicate the space to their family, going as far back as ancestors grin

The E-nsulters are just exhausting. They derail threads too oh.

I think there's another class though. The ones whose posts/threads are completely unintelligible. Too many abbreviations or "textspeak" and it's clear they don't evn know how to string a simple sentence typing most words in full.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread by PROCTOR: 5:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: 6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread by lanxlot(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2014
ok grin
Re: 6 Most Annoying People You Encounter On A Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2014
u try.... ok

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Shopping: What Will You Do? / Vote Our Fellow Nairalander For Miss Nollywood 2014 / Notice Of Suspension Of Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.