Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? (2439 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Those paying tithe are still following the law of moses.
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2014
those extorting money from members are the robbers.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber? by charlsecy(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
deb6:
The children of israel r expected to pay their tithe to the lord n his levites numb18:21, heb7:5, lev27:30. But since there r no levites now we do pay to the pastor.
According to the Book of Hebrew, only a Levite can receive a tithe under the Law. Remember that a Levite must be a physical descendant of Levi, one of the sons of Jacob.

Now, are pastors descendants of Levi?

When were pastors commanded to receive tithes?

A Levite had no personal belonging. Do pastors have personal effects?

Did the Apostles collect tithes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am An Igbo, I Am A Jew : Remy Ilona(Photo) / Video: Churches That Worship Naked In Nigeria, Benue State / Dispensationalism Is A Pseudo-christian Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.