Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public (2248 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by henrixx(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Korokoro...my friend tried to toast a girl on our street but she kept him shut, so he held her hands nd asked her why she ain't answering the next thing was a dirty slap...
the guy jus held his cheeks starring at d girl eyes wide open and then out of fear DAT he may attack her, the girl began to beg....And from there he toasted her

GUYS WAT WULD U HAVE DONE AFTER THE SLAP?
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by iceberylin(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Every disappointment is a Blessing wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2014
I will give her a thunderous, heartbreaking, judicious, miraculous, angelic and wickedness slap...

Afterall when i was spending my money on her she was calling me honey. Now wey money don finish, na slap she go give me?... Omoh she don die ...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Drdaps(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
I will give her a thunderous, heartbreaking, judicious, miraculous, angelic and wickedness slap...

Afterall when i was spending my money on her she was calling me honey. Now wey money don finish, na slap she go give me?... Omoh she don die ...
try and read the topic again. A gal u'r tryin to toast nt ur gf.

@op i don't normaly toast, i just pretend to be their friend then take over.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2014
first of all, I can't woo a girl on the street, but if anything of such happens, what Can i do??....damn!...it just can't happen. I just can't imagine it.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by aristocrazzy: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
I'll sue her for assault.
Sh*t . I just remembered I'm in nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Loool..i will smile at her and blush..den turn my other cheek for her to slap me again..
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Every disappointment is a Blessing wink
hahahahaha
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by sammieguze(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2014
I will wakeup from my dreams.

Seriously...... I don't know how to woo a girl i just met.

For all i know, she could be a ghost or mammi water
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by MisterLongman(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Do me I do you baba God no go vex
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by laroux(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
I'll give her 10 good slaps and change the laws of the universe on her with my belt. Even if she has no intentions of accepting me she has no right to slap me.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
well, i will just smile at her, look straight into her eyes and say, i love you, then walk away! Trust me, her conscience go kill am.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by qadeerkug(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Loool..i will smile at her and blush..den turn my other cheek for her to slap me again..
whaat u re kidding me buddy dnt be a chunky Poppy
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014
qadeerkug:
whaat u re kidding me buddy dnt be a chunky Poppy
cmon jor..knt i be kiddn again.... Wat will even prompt a girl to hit me in public? Its only jerks who deserve such... I am highly respected whereva i go.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by santos876(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2014
very simple.I wil slap u back heavily and still chick u.I can't bear d shame of been slapd n public ooooooo
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2014
It depends on the reason for the slap. If I deserve the slap then I go home to think about how much of a bad guy I have become.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2014
If i notice that some people are looking at us,i will start to shout as if i was the one that slaped her because this is a typical embarrasement to that man
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Biggty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
I will slap her back. Because i dey toast you no give you right to slap me even if you be miss world
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by tobechi20(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
i will turn the other cheek so she can slap me again
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by tchigofigo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
i'l just hold her like i want to revenge.,then i'l kiss her..,bt this time, she go deposit diffrnt slapping maps.,left, right and back hand maps 4 my fine face
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by ibnzubair(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Happened at school one night and the guy said "the next time you try such, I would not just slap you I'll beat the hell outta you" as though it was he who slapped her.

The girl just cried herself off the embarrassment
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
juliuswizy:
well, i will just smile at her, look straight into her eyes and say, i love you, then walk away! Trust me, her conscience go kill am.
FOOL! EWU! I go reply her wit big blow!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Drdaps:
@op i don't normaly toast, i just pretend to be their friend then take over.

You must have been friendzoned countless times, jor. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by saqo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
juliuswizy:
Who tell you say Naija babes get conscience?
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Drdaps(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chiamaka01:

You must have been friendzoned countless times, jor. undecided
Friendzone!!!!! no, i was raise by scholars in the game. So i know when, where and how to utilize the resources. grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Walexz02(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
She should expect double in return! i no get time
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by losprince(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
this can only happen in my lowest dreams... but i will hunt the girl in real life, and make her have wet dreams
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nothing ATM, I'll just wait for karma to do her job
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by chimhigher(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
OMO I GO CRY LYK NEW BORN BABY NI,u knw D nxt Tin na,I go Grab Ha Breast Suck...ha MAMA
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Afrok(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Haha... Una no dey go church or Una no dey read Bible? I'll simply turn the second cheek and say to her; BABY IF U TRULY WANT TO BE MY FRIEND, SLAP ME AGAIN shocked. But if not, I'll return ur slap and slap u again coz TRULY I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND . Either ways, our friendship must start today cheesy.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by Afrok(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op come back and complete ur korokoro story, did the girl agree to date ur friend? If yes! I dey imagine the kain banging the guy go dey give her each time him remember the slap, that will be a slap-induced-sex, kiss always rough and energy draining winktongue.
Re: What Would You Do If A Girl You Tried To Toast Slapped You In Public by daryoor(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
all the people above me including the o.p are inexperienced imbbeciles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi All! I Am New Here / Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women / I be Virgin,she be Virgin... I Don Tire, Any Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.