Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? (2228 Views)

Guyz: Pls Can U Date A Gal Wth Very Hairy Legs / Guyz Pls Help Decode This / Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by ezeonline2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
I have been dating my lady for 3 yrs now so I decided to take the relationship to the nest level,I proposed marriage to her and she said yes. I took her home officially, introduce her to my parent,they were happy,welcomed her and made her feel at home,she even slept in my mum's room that night. We decided to go see her people the following weekend,when we got there things were not as I was expecting.her siblings welcomed me to there house,before her mum could even come out of her room to greet me it took her about an hour and when she finally came out she just greeted me shabbily and they started speaking their language which I did nt understand,I notice they were speaking and laughing out loud with my wife so I decided to record all their conversation. After about 2 hours of staying there I called my lady n told her I will b going,she told her people in language and they just reacted as if I am a friend of the lady,I quietly walk out to my car and drove off. When I got home I called a good friend of my that understands the language to come and interpret all they have said,I play the recorded voices to my friend and he just kept laughing,he asked me who owns the voices n I had to lie to him that its for a colleague of mine at work that want to the meaning of what thay said. He told me everything word to word,the way thay abused me and my family but the most annoying thing is that my lady joined them to abuse me instead of her to defend me,she said its because am a guy of potentials and the fact that am finacially stable that's why she want to settle for me. I have been unable to eat n slept since yesterday because of what I heard. I love the lady so much pls I need a matured advise on what step to take nest because am so confused now. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Lumyboi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hehehehe. Eh ya ! Oya sowii but nobody need tel u what to do sha. So lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Krak(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Recording their conversation makes you obviously a smart person. But you need to prove you can really act smart by doing the right thing.

You should let go of her immediately, and please do not allow emotions to stand in your way or else you will be digging your own grave if you still continue with her.

14 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by ezeonline2(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Krak:
Recording their conversation makes you obviously a smart person. But you need to prove you can really act smart by doing the right thing.

You should let go of her immediately, and please do not allow emotions to stand in your way or else you will be digging your own grave if you still continue with her.
. Thanks bro bt my problem is that shld I confront her with my evidence or what shld I do
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
You acted smartly by recording their chats...but got me angry thus sounding dumb to me by giving dumping her a second thought...what emotion abi love do you still have for her? Plz Eze, quit the relationship... Go for thanksgiving for this uncommon revelation of the fire that would have consumed you... Or do you wanna die?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Elegbede205(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmmmm dis 1 is strong!!!

The NEST tin to do is to ask her to giv you a report of d conversation,then if to say lie dae der ,consult the spirit to lead uu

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
First of all, change that nest to next, then PLEASE end that relationship, she knows you love her, she's taking advantage of you to your detriment, you won't enjoy that marriage. Tell your folks what transpired, and call it off, the lord be with you.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by cisse7575(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
ezeonline2:
I have been dating my lady for 3 yrs now so I decided to take the relationship to the nest level,I proposed marriage to her and she said yes. I took her home officially, introduce her to my parent,they were happy,welcomed her and made her feel at home,she even slept in my mum's room that night. We decided to go see her people the following weekend,when we got there things were not as I was expecting.her siblings welcomed me to there house,before her mum could even come out of her room to greet me it took her about an hour and when she finally came out she just greeted me shabbily and they started speaking their language which I did nt understand,I notice they were speaking and laughing out loud with my wife so I decided to record all their conversation. After about 2 hours of staying there I called my lady n told her I will b going,she told her people in language and they just reacted as if I am a friend of the lady,I quietly walk out to my car and drove off. When I got home I called a good friend of my that understands the language to come and interpret all they have said,I play the recorded voices to my friend and he just kept laughing,he asked me who owns the voices n I had to lie to him that its for a colleague of mine at work that want to the meaning of what thay said. He told me everything word to word,the way thay abused me and my family but the most annoying thing is that my lady joined them to abuse me instead of her to defend me,she said its because am a guy of potentials and the fact that am finacially stable that's why she want to settle for me. I have been unable to eat n slept since yesterday because of what I heard. I love the lady so much pls I need a matured advise on what step to take nest because am so confused now. Thanks in anticipation.
simple: quit the relationship. there are many ladies out there that will love you more. but please it is highly advisable to marry someone that loves you than someone you love.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't think u need 2 seek people's advice on dis......u're supposed 2 knw wat 2 do on ur own,unless u're ready 2 dig ur grave urself nd there is no need asking her cos she'll surely lie 2 u 2 defend her people

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by pretydiva(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
My dear I wil advice u cal it off otherwise u wil b digging ur grave wif ur own hand..imagine ur wife 2 b, joining her pple 2 insult u,dont b surprised dat wen u eventually get married 2 her,she n her pple can also plan 2 eliminate ur life..u beta run 4 ya life. Fnk heavens u knew d kind of person she is b4 u got married 2 her

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by LEvuls(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why did you go and record their conversation, do u know if they were joking, perhaps its their family routine or way of doing tinz...3yrs isnt a joke with ur to be spouse now all those sacrifices put in till now is all nothing.

brace ursef up, calm down and wait to hear from her/them, monitor her/their moves towards u and commit every every to God, if its meant to be it will be....no Asiri (gossip) Under can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by fairygeh(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
LEvuls:
Why did you go and record their conversation, do u know if they were joking, perhaps its their family routine or way of doing tinz...3yrs isnt a joke with ur to be spouse now all those sacrifices put in till now is all nothing.

brace ursef up, calm down and wait to hear from her/them, monitor her/their moves towards u and commit every every to God, if its meant to be it will be....no Asiri (gossip) Under can stop it.
What's this one saying? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Find somebody else that understands the language and let him/her decipher the conversations.If it's similar to what the first person said,walk up to her with the evidence and ask her to explain what they were laughing about.At the end,you just have to quit the relationship but let her and the parents understand the reason u left.Its better that way to clear of your conscience and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chai! See wetin poverty don turn nigerians into. No love in dis city.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by LEvuls(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
fairygeh:
Na hu bleep ur brain out

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by mokset123: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
firstEVA:
First of all, change that nest to next, then PLEASE end that relationship, she knows you love her, she's taking advantage of you to your detriment, you won't enjoy that marriage. Tell your folks what transpired, and call it off, the lord be with you.
gbam you said all

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by mokset123: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
Find somebody else that understands the language and let him/her decipher the conversations.If it's similar to what the first person said,walk up to her with the evidence and ask her to explain what they were laughing about.At the end,you just have to quit the relationship but let her and the parents understand the reason u left.Its better that way to clear of your conscience and move on.
seconded by me jare

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa ooo...
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by ezeonline2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't knw how else to thank you,may the almight God b with u all. Amen
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by fairygeh(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
LEvuls:

Na hu bleep ur brain out
Silence is the best answer for a never do well like u

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by agrovick(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
fairygeh:
i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Cholls(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
ezeonline2:
. Thanks bro bt my problem is that shld I confront her with my evidence or what shld I do
my brother yes why not confront her with your evidence. And by the way those she understand your own language if the answer is no I would want you to record your version of the conversation you had with your friends and family of sorry are useless life is going to be after dumped her sorry ass grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by LEvuls(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
fairygeh:
Silence is the best answer for a never do well like u
I see u re an e-war newbie, u still need more yrs to get there.
I guese they didnt tell u to play by the rules

Ewu na-amu okwu

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by mexzony: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Krak:

You just took the word out of my mouth.
Ditch that girl.
Don't know why the OP is coming here to ask for advice when its obvious what should be done.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
LEvuls:

this my brother didn't read the post a'all.

OP, kill the fuckktard and her mother...

...by boning em and moving on. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
donsalvy:
this my brother didn't read the post a'all.

OP, kill the fuckktard and her mother. End of story.
isn't that rather extreme? Or are you a killer?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
firstEVA:
isn't that rather extreme? Or are you a killer?
I'm not a killer. cool

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Are you seriously asking?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
donsalvy:
I'm not a killer. cool
are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by ohaleoghene(f): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
ezeonline2:

I feel your pains as I almost cried. my dear take heart confront her with the voice record so she could know why you are leaving. she doesn't deserve you. if tomorrow comes and you have financial issues she won't stay. don't feel bad,the woman who loves you for real will come. my friends used to laugh at my bf that he had nothing and that he wears just short nickers. but I stood for him and tell them that was why I love him most. I been a fool confided in them concerning a thing that I was never to say. they started laughing at us. I defended him still. when someone truly love you, they will protect and stand for you. thank God my boyfriend now wears designers and this same girls have shut their mouths. if you want to love,love for real not for material gain. money comes and go but love remains. op let her go. good woman will come

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Their body language and behavior speaks a lot about how they think of you before you understood what they were saying,you already sensed it trust yourself. I don't think this is the woman for you she does not respect you, free yourself from her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash / Sweet Sex In A Car At Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos … Interesting Short Story! / Some Hours Ago With My Guys In Borno..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.