Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours (27307 Views)

Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - / Nigerian Military Retakes Monguno, Other Communities From Boko Haram / Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Mckennedy: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://leadership.ng/news/390580/soldiers-reclaim-seized-chibok-town

Chibok isn't the one I'm watching right now in Ajazeera where residents of chibok are saying that our soldiers fled the town upon hearing gun shots from Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by skyface00(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
is only a fool would believe anything coming from this govt....our army were respected all over the world with all d peace keeping we have helped so many other africa countries, but under this govt see how sad they were when u get the news of them droping their weapons, running for their ddear life in other country.....all dis takn over 2day taken over 2morow is not selling again....
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by cirmuell(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2014
kamez:
" A Top millitary source who doesn't want to be named"

So that No one can trace him when we find out that the story is false..

mumu that is standard protocol when you're not authorized to speak on a subject or for safety purposes. And it's not restricted to Nigeria alone. angry u m.orons are just annoying sometimes
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by bayocanny: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2014
bitterpenis:
Good if true

grin
bitterpenis:
Good if true

This your name na something o
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Adeiza84: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2014
It is a good thing. After all the media and social media lies and propaganda about the Boko Haram, with technically altered videos dumb and gullible Nigerians believe unfortunately, they (insurgents) can't even "capture"and hold on to a town or two not to talk of a local govt council in the state, Borno State or even the Federal Republic! If Boko Haram is as strong as these ridiculous lies on social media with stupid "videos" are trying to show, "Shekau" should be ruling Nigeria now. Rubbish I only support the Nigeria Armed forces. 90% of stories in the media, especially social media and online stories are ALL LIES!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Adeiza84: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Most of the stories on these foreign media are lies! I was in Borno State. No insurgents on earth can match the Nigerian armed forces. It's all lie. The insurgents only sneaked in when the army is not watching and run into hiding across the borders. All the Boko Haram "sophisticated" status are always in the "videos". This same Nigerian army had tamed the most dangerous elements in peace keeping operations across the world even in eastern Europe. But in Nigeria, politicising anything is our problem. An attempt to discredit anything from govt as long as you hate the govt. Govt failures in d past is not an excuse not to unite against terrorism. The earlier we shun media lies and propaganda, the quicker it is to shut these evil elements out of our country forever

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Mckennedy:

Chibok isn't the one I'm watching right now in Ajazeera where residents of chibok are saying that our soldiers fled the town upon hearing gun shots from Boko Haram.
International media maintains their tempo in replaying the old news and will NEVER air the recent takeover by the soldiers. If you need truth on ground, do not listen to foreign media. Just like HIV and Ebola, these are all ploys to destroy Africa and Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by kamez(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2014
cirmuell:
mumu that is standard protocol when you're not authorized to speak on a subject or for safety purposes. And it's not restricted to Nigeria alone. angry u m.orons are just annoying sometimes

And the normal procedure is to keep ur mouth shut when you are not authorized to talk..

By the way u need to work on your manners.. U have a foul mouth.. And u talk like a woman..

Its an online forum with diverse opinion.. Make ur point and take a walk.. And save all the rudeness for the people in ur household

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Asam2(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2014
i hope it true
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by SKAMOD(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Thats goo for us now
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by cirmuell(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2014
kamez:

And the normal procedure is to keep ur mouth shut when you are not authorized to talk..

By the way u need to work on your manners.. U have a foul mouth.. And u talk like a woman..

Its an online forum with diverse opinion.. Make ur point and talk a work.. And save all the rudeness for the people in ur household
you're really a stup¡d one, ain't you? undecided it's my opinion too, Dumbskull. *spits*
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by DaBullIT(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2014
I still won't vote for GEJ
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by caesaraba(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Sammy25n:
Gej till I die

Wow! 2019? That's when you wanna die? Phew! Don't forget to put up your organs for donations pls.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by kamez(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
cirmuell:

you're really a stup¡d one, ain't you? undecided it's my opinion too, Dumbskull. *spits*

Hmmmm So much hate, so much venom... U re really depressed..
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by cirmuell(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
kamez:

Hmmmm So much hate, so much venom... U re really depressed..
hate? Lmao, you ain't worth it man, see my siggy?

Bro just tryna let you know you're d.umb, dazz all! next time you should think twice before you let those fingers of yours type rubbish again. grin #Ciao
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
State of Emergency, yet these demons continue to claim territories and loot the villages dry!
What are we telling ourselves here?
Half-truths or what?

When the government is sincere in winning this war, ping me. I'll be available on my mobile Nokia torch.

Its a Sunday, and show some love to a brother, because Jesus loves you.
Oya love me back by hitting the ''like'' button.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by K3NGSL27(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
OUR SOLDERS ALSO DONE US PROUD SINCE 9BC.GREAT NIGERIAN SOLDERS
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by gstoic: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
Same story.
We're tired of hearing the same story!
Let 2015 gen election come and go so that this insurgency stuff go stop, we know the instigates.
Abi! Today BH seized tomorow army recaptured
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
Same story.
We're tired of hearing the same story!
Let 2015 gen election come and go so that this insurgency stuff go stop, we know the instigates.

Bros, do u think only the 2015 elections will stop d insurgency? I doubt o
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Billyonaire:
International media maintains their tempo in replaying the old news and will NEVER air the recent takeover by the soldiers. If you need truth on ground, do not listen to foreign media. Just like HIV and Ebola, these are all ploys to destroy Africa and Africans.

Thank you jare.
The only sensible comment have read so far.

But wait o, bros, where u bin dey na? Shey na Liberia u dey?

I don't seem to remember the last time you were on front page, abi na exile u dey?
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:
State of Emergency, yet these demons continue to claim territories and loot the villages dry!
What are we telling ourselves here?
Half-truths or what?

When the government is sincere in winning this war, ping me. I'll be available on my mobile Nokia torch.

Its a Sunday, and show some love to a brother, because Jesus loves you.
Oya love me back by hitting the ''like'' button.

Lol....so funny. I don smash d like button sha. Not because of ur main comment o, but the way u ended it.... grin

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Thank you jare.
The only sensible comment have read so far.

But wait o, bros, where u bin dey na? Shey na Liberia u dey?

I don't seem to remember the last time you were on front page, abi na exile u dey?
Its November my brother, I got to engage every minute I've got to close the year on a super positive outlook, financially, not time to mess around.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Leebeedo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://leadership.ng/news/390580/soldiers-reclaim-seized-chibok-town

I'm sorry my dear soldiers , they'll come back. The problem here is an ideological one. When the north is ready, they'll solve their problem.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
studded:

Lol....so funny. I don smash d like button sha. Not because of ur main comment o, but the way u ended it.... grin

God bless u plenty, brother.
Don't forget to remember today's memory verse for Sunday school o.
Next Sunday, e fit bi ya turn to recite am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Billyonaire:

That's the obvious truth. They fail to bring to d frontline, the conquests of the Nigerian miltary in the fight against insurgency.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Blakyclyde(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Billyonaire:
Its November my brother, I got to engage every minute I've got to close the year on a super positive outlook, financially, not time to mess around.

True talk.
Just send some part of the proceeds overboard, and the good Lord will have someone to pick them up.

Hopefully, that would be me.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by studded(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blakyclyde:

God bless u plenty, brother.
Don't forget to remember today's memory verse for Sunday school o.
Next Sunday, e fit bi ya turn to recite am.

Lol my memory don fail me o.... grin

But let's cut the Nigerian army some slacks. They are trying. It even took years to defeat Al-Quada. Now look @ ISIS. It's not easy, but surely 9ja will win

Please let's continue to #keepingthepeace. Happy sunday
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by ibdeals1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
ok...
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours by Ikpewe: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
FOR NEWS FOR APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja / Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.