Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (24995 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holidays.

Cc.

Pazienza, LegendHero, Ritchiee, Simplyleo, Covidodo, Nwanyiogwashi, Adadike, etc

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2020
Lalasticlala please move this to front page let us deliberate on this

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Davash222(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
Make everybody dey their lane.
Imagine leaving Owerri to tour in Ogbomoso.

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
We are too busy growing SW GDP and don't have time for such frivolous activity.

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

We'll be sending food supplies though to alleviate the poverty back east. I'll make special donations to Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

Na run grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holiday.

Cc.

Pazienza, LegendHero, Ritchiee, Simplyleo, Covidodo, Nwanyiogwashi, Adadike, etc
There is no local government areas in the east , I have not visited, they are all potopoto republic.
Nothing to write home about

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holiday.

Cc.

I know Enugu (capital) and Owerri very well grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by igboarenice: 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
I had a terrible experience staying in the east
I am not looking forward to going there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

There is no local government areas in the east , I have not visited, they are all poroporo republic.
Nothing to write hope about
See them grin grin this is first official nairaland media tour, please I want you to be my guest, I guess it will cure many ignorant minds

30 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Makemefit12op(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Make special donation to ekiti,oyo and ogun state that has no option but to take the infected and spoilt rice the FGN gave to them.
You and i know that no South eastern state was protesting of hunger against their government.But you know how SW state are rat,Rob and also form
1million boys and awawa boys because of hunger.

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916183:

See them grin grin this is first official nairaland media tour, please I want you to be my guest, I guess it will cure many ignorant minds
God bears my witness, there is no state and local government in the east you will take me to that I have not visited. They are all potopoto republic

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
First hand experience that's what I'm proposing not media lies

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Amarabae(f): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
to be honest, apart from Lagos and parts of Ogun, there is nothing in south west.
I served in Ondo, ,have stayed in Ibadan,
nothing is there ,
living on propaganda do have a negative effect,
NBS head is a Yoruba, we know the propaganda game hyped by SW but it does not reflect realities on ground.
not hating, just saying the butter Truth

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
So, what now happens at the end of the media tour?

Some of you take this online bants too seriously.

13 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 5:45pm On May 24, 2020
post=89916183:

Even your Aguata local government, you know how many Klms, you have to travel before you see that UBA ATM

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

God bears my witness, there is no state and local government in the east you will take me to that I have not visited. They are all potopoto republic
You are just plain ignorant, since they are potopoto let others here come and experience the potopoto republic, they are to come with their cameras , since you didn't have camera with you when you tour all the local governments in the east grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:50pm On May 24, 2020
Makemefit12op:
Make special donation to your South western state of oyo,ekiti and ogun. You and I know the hell they pass through during this lockdown that they had to accept spoilt and infected rice from the FGN.

And also how they were eating rat like chicken grin grin

Hell? Lolz

You mean Chinedu and the Okonkwos that are illegal immigrants in Oyo begging the governor for food. They have to pay their state taxes before any recourse to our social welfare system grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Please dont forget my Anambra

I'll leave it up to the "billionaires" to fix Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
to be honest, apart from Lagos and parts of Ogun, there is nothing in south west.
nothing is there ,
NBS head is a Yoruba, we know the propaganda game hyped by SW but it does not reflect realities on ground.

Yeah, apart from The stories building you guys built and clubs plus hotels in Enugu and owerri what do you guys have grin

We understand the reason of the Storey buildings, so no le le grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by AwkaFinest: 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

There is no local government areas in the east , I have not visited, they are all
potopoto republic.
Nothing to write home about

You mean something like this in my hometown?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Make everybody dey their lane.
Imagine leaving Owerri to tour in Ogbomoso.
the same ogbomosho that have 2 universities. one of private and public. the same ogbomosho that have 2 teaching hospitals.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by igboarenice: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
nothing is there ,
and tell me what is in Abia Ebonyi Enugu Anambra and Imo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holidays.

Cc.

mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
jimyjames:

And your mothers are jumping inside river trying to commit suicide cause of hunger in Yoruba land ? One old woman of 50 yrs was even begging young men to have sex with her for 500 naira so she can feed her kids, plus your people are eating rotten rice , plus one million of your youths formed a night stealing gang ?

When immediate alleviation of hunger are your daily priorities. How will one trust your judgement and faculties. I see nutrient deficiencies from your post alone.

70% average poverty when it's not back in war times

Haba! shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by emeijeh(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
Excursion Under this Lockdown?!

Onitsha headbridge has been locked
post=89915877:

Cc.

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

What's there in this potopoto republic to see?
Are we coming to see shrines?
No wahala, they will confirm, since you have visited, you are excluded, let others experience what you saw, with enough evidence, same way my people will visit your states

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Makemefit12op(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Hell? Lolz

You mean Chinedu and the Okonkwos that are illegal immigrants to Oyo begging the governor for food. They have to pay their state taxes before any recourse to our social welfare system grin

Or you meant those jobless nonetitiess that was forming one million and awawa boys, giving the innocent people living in their neighborhood hard time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire / FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.