Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap (7906 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by chuxyz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Here I have a list of some ridiculous ways [naija] ladies prove they are not cheap. The list is actually inexhaustible but these are the ones I could come up with for now. Feel free to add to it.

1. Refusing to give out their number
This really piss me off. I simply believe those girls who think giving out their number makes them cheap actually have cheap senses. There are other better ways of proving you aint cheap. To the ladies who fall under this category I ask you "so if not for the advent of GSM technology you have no other way to prove you are not cheap abi?". On your behalf, I thank God for GSM technology o. Else your worth would have been 10 kobo.

2. Claiming hard to get
Many girls think proving hard-to-get is a way of proving they are not cheap and this makes me laugh in swahili - bwahahihihihihiha! In fact, you are just like the ab0ki who brought necklace to me to buy at N7000. Not interested, i priced it at N150 just to let him go. He got angry and left but came back to ask me to take it for N3000 but I insisted at N150 he left again and came back up to 5times and ended up begging me to take it at that N150. So no matter how hard-to-get you try to play, your worth remains your worth. Sorry to tell you ladies, playing hard-to-get does more of reducing your worth than even increasing it.

3. Try as much as possible not to stare at a guy
This is another ridiculous way ladies try to prove they are not cheap. Imagine group of guys walking down the street and group of ladies coming opposite. You notice the guys break-off from their discussion while the ladies get engross in theirs as if they just attain the peak of an important discussion/issue. I have seen guys hit their head against an electric pole while staring at ladies; I have also seen ladies fall into gutters while trying not to stare at a guy. Ridiculous indeed!

4. Being rude
Most ladies resolved to being or acting rude just to prove they are not cheap. But my dear, you've not proved anything. You only proved how arrogant, rude and unfriendly you are.

5. Not asking for a guy's number/calling a guy
Haaaaaaa! Abomination! That's exactly what most ladies will scream on hearing this. I tell you, i have seen occasions where a lady needs my help and still expects me to ask for her number or call her as the case may be. In such case, I tell them "Sorry ma'm I no be chinco. Go look for a Chinese cos I heard China goods are very cheap". Yipee!

Asking for guys number only shows how friendly, hospitable and jovial. Shikena!

19 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by mumumugu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
are guys cheap?
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by luvlyoracle(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:
Here I have a list of some ridiculous ways [naija] ladies prove they are not cheap. The list is actually inexhaustible but these are the ones I could come up with for now. Feel free to add to it.
This really piss me off. I simply believe those girls who think giving out their number makes them cheap actually have cheap senses. There are other better ways of proving you aint cheap. To the ladies who fall under this category I ask you "so if not for the advent of GSM technology you have no other way to prove you are not cheap abi?". On your behalf, I thank God for GSM technology o. Else your worth would have been 10kobo.
2. Claiming hard to get
Many girls think proving hard-to-get is a way of proving they are not cheap and this makes me laugh in swahili - bwahahihihihihiha! In fact, you are just like the ab0ki who brought necklace to me to buy at N7000. Not interested, i priced it at N150 just to let him go. He got angry and left but came back to ask me to take it for N3000 but I insisted at N150 he left again and came back up to 5times and ended up begging me to take it at that N150. So no matter how hard-to-get you try to play, your worth remains your worth. Sorry to tell you ladies, playing hard-to-get does more of reducing your worth than even increasing it.
This is another ridiculous way ladies try to prove they are not cheap. Imagine group of guys walking down the street and group of ladies coming opposite. You notice the guys break-off from their discussion while the ladies get engross in theirs as if they just attain the peak of an important discussion/issue. I have seen guys hit their head against an electric pole while staring at ladies; I have also seen ladies fall into gutters while trying not to stare at a guy. Ridiculous indeed!
4. Being rude
Most ladies resolved to being or acting rude just to prove they are not cheap. But my dear, you've not proved anything. You only proved how arrogant, rude and unfriendly you are.
Haaaaaaa! Abomination! That's exactly what most ladies will scream on hearing this. I tell you, i have seen occasions where a lady needs my help and still expects me to ask for her number or call her as the case may be. In such case, I tell them "Sorry ma'm I no be chinco. Go look for a Chinese cos I heard China goods are very cheap". Yipee!
grin grin grin Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:

This really piss me off. I simply believe those girls who think giving out their number makes them cheap actually have cheap senses. There are other better ways of proving you aint cheap. To the ladies who fall under this category I ask you "so if not for the advent of GSM technology you have no other way to prove you are not cheap abi?". On your behalf, I thank God for GSM technology o. Else your worth would have been 10kobo.
2. Claiming hard to get
4. Being rude

Interesting write up,ladies need to learn,
The thing that vex me is that if the found out that age is not by their side,they will start forcing themselves on a guy,that's so ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bros I totally agree with u on dis one.

I always ask ladies wots d point in playing hardball when ur just as empty as d average jane on d street who's good for nothing oda dan sex?

Ladies! If u must prove you aint cheap or play hard-to-get, do dat by bringing in sth valuable to d table, show us sth we've not seen before, challenge us mentally, den we go know say ur not cheap.

Iyanmi!

9 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by otipoju(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Many Nigerian ladies need reprogramming.

Their social skills and general outlook towards life are not just it at all.

After you date women from other climes, you would most times find many naija girls either merely amusing or very irritating.

Nevertheless I have met some very very wonderful young Nigerian ladies and I duff my hat for them.
Beautiful,cultured, intelligent,financially sound and compassionate.

I sometimes think it is the peculiar Nigerian environment that has made many loose their bearing.

As for me..... Their pattern and my own no just ryhme at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by djeezy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Interesting
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by victorix(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
The most painful part is that those useless rude bitches playing hard to get and feeling big, usually lose control and act like dolls, and fools when trying to get the guy they like to notice them.

Imagine a lady forming Bruce lee for a guy who likes and care about her, and doing like mumu when she sees a guy she interested in. It make me wonder where the puck is the Bruce lee character

One thing i know is that all ladies have soft spot. Whether u hard like zuma rock or hard like my d**k, there is a soft place inside of you.(some ladies re jst like coconuts, hard outside, soft inside) So y playing super Mario with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Rasbajan: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:

2. Claiming hard to get
4. Being rude

OP. CLAP FOR YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by teewai3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
funny u!!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by SortCode(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
i was here
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Medunah: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rasbajan:

OP. CLAP FOR YOURSELF
And you had to quote everything?

@No3. When i see a group of guys, i dont stare oo cos all of em will na gather their eyes on you, so i just pass jejely without staring back or start pressing ma phone like am doin somethin important while looking at the ground @ the same time so as to avoid missing a step nd falling down embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by chuxyz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Medunah:

And you had to quote everything?

@No3. When i see a group of guys, i dont stare oo cos all of em will na gather their eyes on you, so i just pass jejely without staring back or start pressing ma phone like am doin somethin important while looking at the ground @ the same time so as to avoid missing a step nd falling down embarassed
Exactly what I'm saying... The day you go hit head for pole, na then you go see the impact of wetin I deh talk. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by BobbyRobson: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
3 packs of indomie still boiling....ready to serve in 5 minutes
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Medunah: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:
Exactly what I'm saying... The day you go hit head for pole, na then you go see the impact of wetin I deh talk. Lol
I look at the ground so i wouldnt fall nah, i cant hit my head on the pole lailai, when its not like i dont know where am going. Its even when am staring back i might fall
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
if you see what happened in church today..... infact i need to open a thread

how can one fall inside gutter because of not staring

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Tymax(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
The example given at number 3 is so true. cheesy That's when they'll find something to laugh or giggle about. And na lie o, they are secretly hoping those guys would find them attractive.

That's why I'm glad I'm a guy. When we see what we like, we show it.

Furthermore, ladies should just try to be polite. Especially online. Number 4 is also true. Some naïve ladies believe been rude translates into being confident or strong. That is very wrong on many levels.

I hope our ladies change.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by jmoore(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:

grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Samguine: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Uhmm
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Some women are their own worst enemies. They just don't get that successful men have no time for silly chasing games.

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by MisterLongman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its a weird orientation is embedded in their system.
I remember a girl that told me point blank that I'm the one that should collect her number and not the other way round
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Booked
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Iceg(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
chuxyz:

2. Claiming hard to get
4. Being rude

intresting and nice write up.....unlyk some ppl who go around posting things lyk "HW LONG SHOULD A GUY CHASE A GIRL" jst to sweeten the ego of the girls the more... mtchwww

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by MisterLongman(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its a weird orientation embedded in their psyche.
I remember a girl that told me point blank that I'm yhe one that should collect her number and not the other way round
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by computerboy: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP You forgot "sex on the first date"

Make una leave women alone for nairaland nah abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Mprex(f): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
K
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by JuicyGee(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm a girl tho
but girls too get fish brain

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Xadore: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Okay
Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Walexz02(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
JuicyGee:
I'm a girl tho
but girls too get fish brain
Babe i love those jugs shocked

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap by Kinkale(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ds OP have strenght o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) / A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears / Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.