Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. (3498 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / ASUU, A Greedy Association. Enough Is Enough / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Goodluck Jonathan's OFFICIAL net worth $ 10 million

Angela Merkel's net worth $11.5 million

Nigeria: GDP per capita 3,005.51 USD (2013)

Germany: GDP per capita 45,084.87 USD (2013)

How can a president be so rich when ...

Poverty has risen in Nigeria, with almost 100 million people living on less than a $1 (£0.63) a day, despite economic growth, statistics have shown.

The National Bureau of Statistics said 60.9% of Nigerians in 2010 were living in "absolute poverty" - this figure had risen from 54.7% in 2004.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873

Madness.
If GEJ tells you his real networth, you will faint. Yes, he's made most of the people around him richer than he is (not because he's that benevolent, but more so because he's not that intelligent) but he's still pretty wealthy. I'm willing to place a bet that with his wife's wealth combined, your first couple are Billionaires in Dollars.

$10m is nothing to their likes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
If GEJ tells you his real networth, you will faint. Yes, he's made most of the people around him richer than he is (not because he's that benevolent, but more so because he's not that intelligent) but he's still pretty wealthy. I'm willing to place a bet that with his wife's wealth combined, your first couple are Billionaires in Dollars.

$10m is nothing to their likes.

I am aware of him not telling the truth about his wealth but even the money he admits to have is too much when you consider what leaders of rich nations make and when you consider how many Nigerians suffer from poverty.

And then people should also consider HOW he made his money. Criminal!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
It is obvious and clear. Some people will go mad between 14th to 16th February 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
derecho:

now i see what you mean by greedy.That said.A good functioning system does not guarantee wealth.Infact,the more the problems the more money you make as a solution-provider.And that Merkel was never accused does not mean she's in-corrupt.
I think the problem here is you---like a lot of Nigerians--- cannot fathom that it is possible for societies to exist where basic things work: Where bribery is not normal and where government officials are only employed to serve the needs of the citizenry. If Angela Merkel ever had a single, credible, suspicion of corruption leveled against her,first, she'll resign then she'll be disgraced--- probably dragged to court then jailed.

So, hard as it is to imagine, yes, there are societies that abhor corruption; and they are the only functioning ones on earth today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by derecho(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I think the problem here is you---like a lot of Nigerians--- cannot fathom that it is possible for societies to exist where basic things work: Where bribery is not normal and where government officials are only employed to serve the needs of the citizenry. If Angela Merkel ever had a single, credible, suspicion of corruption leveled against her,first, she'll resign then she'll be disgraced--- probably dragged to court then jailed.

So, hard as it is to imagine, yes, there are societies that abhor corruption; and they are the only functioning ones on earth today.
Sir,where did i state the impossibility of basic things to work?And secondly,i didn't say she may not resign if accused.Pls read what i said.Tnx
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by jamace(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
gboss4sure:
It is obvious and clear. Some people will go mad between 14th to 16th February 2015
grin grin grin OP, is number one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by derecho(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What solutions has GEJ provided?

More than 50% of all Nigerians live in poverty.

My sista,it will be ungracious to say GEJ has done nothing.Though,i agree he may not have achieved his potential,but he alone can't do it where you have people who only publish untrue things about him.The "opposition" has only succeeded in creating more sympathizers for GEJ.Maybe you could help us point out anytime in Nigeria's history when 51% of Nigerians lived above the poverty line.I'm just curious.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by nairalife2013(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gej is d only leader in naija history dat I can swear for, he is not corrupt. Check well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Ybholy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
GLO 300GB CHEAT FOR ONE YEAR IS OUT NOW

Glo Unlimited November Cheat is here again. Dont miss this one out if you are still in Nigeria.

● Think of browsing TDB (Till Day Break).

● Think of chatting with her till eternity .

● Think of sending her unlimited whatsapp messages all the year round.

● What else will you think of with it :- Streaming ? Uploading Youtube Videos ? Sending Images To her ? Posting on Your Website ?
Lols !

Get The Activation Code Now - http://.com/2014/11/16/glo-300gb-cheat-one-year-now-dont-miss/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Kokorokoo: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Caseless:
lunatic!

Imbecileee!
See one of them. APC always bitter, intolerant and hateful!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Chylo(m): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2014
derecho:

Are you saying a person from a developing country can't be richer than a person from a developed country?Or you are suggesting that he must have stolen it?

My friend, what are you talking about? Has Jonathan done any other business apart from politics? He himself says he had no shoes; so the over 10 million dollars came from where? His salary? Of course you know no business is allowed for a government worker apart from agriculture.

So please tell me where the millions came from? Magic?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by edo3(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Seriously it pains when u see some bastards coming to defend jonathan anytime,of which in his heart of hearts he knows he is not doing anytn than to loot this country dry.. Omo oko to wa ba ile je..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo / If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast / Another 'Alhaji Nasfi' Found In Anambra, Old Enough To Be Bride's Grand Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.