Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. (3488 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / ASUU, A Greedy Association. Enough Is Enough / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan's OFFICIAL net worth $ 10 million

Angela Merkel's net worth $11.5 million

Nigeria: GDP per capita 3,005.51 USD (2013)

Germany: GDP per capita 45,084.87 USD (2013)

How can a president be so rich when ...

Poverty has risen in Nigeria, with almost 100 million people living on less than a $1 (£0.63) a day, despite economic growth, statistics have shown.

The National Bureau of Statistics said 60.9% of Nigerians in 2010 were living in "absolute poverty" - this figure had risen from 54.7% in 2004.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873

Madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by derecho(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Poverty has risen in Nigeria, with almost 100 million people living on less than a $1 (£0.63) a day, despite economic growth, statistics have shown.

The National Bureau of Statistics said 60.9% of Nigerians in 2010 were living in "absolute poverty" - this figure had risen from 54.7% in 2004.

Madness.
Doh my sista....this analysis get K-leg.Abeg no cherrypick "facts".Please helep us analyse the dwindling fortunes from 2004 till date.We want learn.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
I am not cherry picking anything.

How is it possible for a leader of a developing country to be richer than a leader of a very rich country?
It beats me.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
I wonder why the topic is being moved down when the posts on it are the most recent ones.

This is the result of GEJ blackmailing of and attacks on NL.

This is the kind of leader Nigeria has.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by blemon44(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Madness.

Why didnt you check OBJ's net worth
its people like you that is spoiling the people of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Op try and get something doing to better your life instead of this Jonathan is this and that bullshhiit you guys keep spamming Nairaland with undecided Tafawa Balewa/Sardauna, Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari, Babangida, all fit in as greedy rulers but Jonathan? I think not.......

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
blemon44:

Why didnt you check OBJ's net worth
its people like you that is spoiling the people of Nigeria

Is OBJ the current leader of Nigeria?

Is Gerhard Schröder the current leader of Germany?

See logic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by gregg2: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thiefnubuu alone as former governor is over 150 times richer

Athiefkuu as former VP is over 300 times richer

OP, those are the real greedy politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:
@Op try and get something doing to better your life instead of this Jonathan is this and that bullshhiit you guys keep spamming Nairaland with undecided Tafawa Balewa/Sardauna, Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari, Babangida, all fit in as greedy rulers but Jonathan? I think not.......

In your logic other greedy leaders are an excuse for GEJ to be greedy too?

So if someone steals money, you should do it too, because others have done it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by derecho(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I am not cherry picking anything.

How is it possible for a leader of a developing country to be richer than a leader of a very rich country?
It beats me.
Are you saying a person from a developing country can't be richer than a person from a developed country?Or you are suggesting that he must have stolen it?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
gregg2:
Thiefnubuu alone as former governor is over 150 times richer

Athiefkuu as former VP is over 300 times richer

OP, those are the real greedy politicians.

How does it excuse GEJ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by blemon44(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Is OBJ the current leader of Nigeria?

Is Gerhard Schröder the current leader of Germany?

See logic.

when he was in power where were you?

busy waiting for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
derecho:

Are you saying a person from a developing country can't be richer than a person from a developed country?Or you are suggesting that he must have stolen it?

The president from a developing country where more than 50% of all citizens live in poverty should not be richer than the leader of a country with a good functioning welfare system where people do not suffer from hunger, have free access to a high quality health system and free education for all.

Merkel has never been accused of stealing money, GEJ and his wife have.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
blemon44:

when he was in power where were you?

busy waiting for GEJ

I was not on NL when OBJ was in office.

How does OBJ excuse GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by mrvitalis(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
how can jonathan be worth $10 million ....lol thats more like his weekly per

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Kokorokoo: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ever bitter and greedy APC will never win presidency in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
You and GEJ have a lot in common.

The both of you are dumber than a freaking table, and saying anything with an ounce of intelligence is a myth to the both of you.

So, it's shocking you can critique ya other half, separated at birth. grin

Clueless weasels! grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Caseless: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gej is a mistake that must be corrected in 2015!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by gregg2: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How does it excuse GEJ?

$10m is about 1.5b naira. In the African context I would say GEJ is among the cleanest Heads of States in the continent

Remember he was a lecturer, OMPADEC (now NDDC) director, Deputy Gov, Governor of oil rich Bayelsa, Vice President and now President. Come on, this man is the cleanest Head of State Naija has ever had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Caseless: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kokorokoo:
Ever bitter and greedy APC will never win presidency in Nigeria.
lunatic!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
gregg2:

$10m is about 1.5b naira. In the African context I would say GEJ is among the cleanest Head of States in the continent

Remember he was a lecturer, OMPADEC (now NDDC) director, Deputy Gov, Governor of oil rich Bayelsa, Vice President and now President. Come on, this man is the cleanest Head of State we have had.

One thing you should learn is not to excuse someone's shortcomings with someone else's shortcomings.

When you go to court a judge will not pronounce you innocent for steeling millions just because someone else stole more millions.

Compare GEJ leadership qualities with those of leaders in well-functioning countries.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:
You and GEJ have a lot in common.

The both of you are dumber than a freaking table, and saying anything with an ounce of intelligence is a myth to the both of you.

So, it's shocking you can critique ya other half, separated at birth. grin

Clueless weasels! grin

Still hurt? grin grin grin

Roman Empire = British Empire grin

There have never been a Russian Empire grin grin grin

I got a dish washer but I don't use it, it's for decoration.

It is obvious that you are a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by derecho(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The president from a developing country where more than 50% of all citizens live in poverty should not be richer than the leader of a country with a good functioning welfare system where people do not suffer from hunger, have free access to a high quality health system and free education for all.

Merkel has never been accused of stealing money, GEJ and his wife have.
now i see what you mean by greedy.That said.A good functioning system does not guarantee wealth.Infact,the more the problems the more money you make as a solution-provider.And that Merkel was never accused does not mean she's in-corrupt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by ephemm(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
blemon44:

So U want to compare GEJ with OBJ!

Go check then and also compare how long it took OBJ to amass his worth and how long it has taken GEJ.

The truth be told, GEJ is worse than Anini, Shina Rambo and Bode George put together.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
derecho:

now i see what you mean by greedy.That said.A good functioning system does not guarantee wealth.Infact,the more the problems the more money you make as a solution-provider.And that Merkel was never accused does not mean she's in-corrupt.

What solutions has GEJ provided?

More than 50% of all Nigerians live in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Madness.
Some fools still want him re-elected, Nigerians must be sick,indeed

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
[s]
carefreewannabe:

Still hurt? grin grin grin

Roman Empire = British Empire grin

There have never been a Russian Empire grin grin grin

I got a dish washer but I don't use it, it's for decoration.

It is obvious that you are a loser.
[/s]

Bwahahahahaha

More traits of dumbness like GEJ - two of the dumbest fvckers to ever walk this planet! grin

And the both of you can barely speak English, nor read - so this post isn't shocking

Mods, delete the darn thread. When a stark illiterate starts trying to critique another stark illiterate, then you know there's trouble in the land! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Bwahahahahaha

More traits of dumbness like GEJ - two of the dumbest fvckers to ever walk this planet! grin

And the both of you can barely speak English, nor read - so this post isn't shocking

Mods, delete the darn thread. When a stark illiterate starts trying to critique another stark illiterate, the you know there's trouble in the land! grin

Loser! grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Arch1: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
JonaTAN must go !!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
samisparkle24:

Some fools still want him re-elected, Nigerians must be sick,indeed

What do you expect when more than 50% lack the means to have enough nutrition to make their brains work properly when at the same time their president is richer than Angela Merkel?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by kennyjubris: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mind your words to your leaders for God says you should pray for your leaders. Dont invite Gods wrath on you.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Loser! grin

Shocked you didn't create more nonsense out of ya brain fart to accuse me of! grin

I'd even take GEJ seriously before you. At least he covers his dumbness with fedora hat.

But yours is always in full glare! grin

Let intelligent folks critique the man - this is out of ya intellectual depth, resident duffer.

I'm out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter / Ebonyi Female Lawmaker Breaks The Net With Photos Of Newly Acquired Hummer Jeep. / T. Y. Danjuma Resigns From Buhari’s PINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.