Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? (901 Views)

I Experienced Something Funny Today. / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Something Strange Happened To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by JERRY1925(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
I dnt really understand..I'v dated girls that calls me text me..but dis is really different..I have dis girl I loVe somuch, I call her like twice a day, send her text, send her credit once a while..wen I call from the sound of her voice nd how happy she feels I knw she also care about me much..wen she around she's we see..and kiss and many more but no sex..but my problem is..she bearly reply my text, call, or even flash..anytim I send a text..I have to tell her to reply and she always does..but she hardly do it without me asking..it has always being like dis 4 two year now..and now we not evn together and its kinda worse cos am doing evrytin ..I knw she dnt have much money but!!!! I knw she cares but I dnt understnd.
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by Fabdedon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
what else do u want ha to do...? Text/sex nah food?...since she de pick ur calls e neva do you...?..
Are you even up to 18 why not just face ur books am sure de(studies) will really text u back
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by Dlionsheart: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
One chance, op pls run for your dear life (that's if you have a life)
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by JERRY1925(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
what else do u want ha to do...? Text/sex nah food?...since she de pick ur calls e neva do you...?..
Are you even up to 18 why not just face ur books am sure de(studies) will really text u back

Am not 18 anD our relationship is leading to marriage....am tru with skul ..a long tym ago
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by JERRY1925(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dlionsheart:
One chance, op pls run for your dear life (that's if you have a life)

Y should I Sir?
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by saaedlee: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hey kiddo, u haven't proved to her that u're relevant, that's why she has never called nor texted u. Forget the sex for now, wha u should focus on is trying to make her see that u're relevant, besides I believe u should stop the freebies; pocket money and the likes AH for two good years, little wonder she never initiates contact.

Point is if u show too much interest in a girl, she takes u fo granted.
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by Fabdedon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
JERRY1925:

Am not 18 anD our relationship is leading to marriage....am tru with skul ..a long tym ago
sorry but you shouldnt bring your personal matters on media
Re: Have Any One Experienced Something Strange As This? by JERRY1925(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
saaedlee:
Hey kiddo, u haven't proved to her that u're relevant, that's why she has never called nor texted u. Forget the sex for now, wha u should focus on is trying to make her see that u're relevant, besides I believe u should stop the freebies; pocket money and the likes AH for two good years, little wonder she never initiates contact.

Point is if u show too much interest in a girl, she takes u fo granted.

Like seriously am not a kid, I just wanted somtin serious from her..I wanted a change I want to have som1 dat would b more dan a friend..

(1) (Reply)

Big Nigerian Wedding 2: Please Vote For Us / Love ¡s A Beaut¡ful Th¡ng.... / Cheat Pix That Will Surely Remind You When You Tried Explaining Your Mumuism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.