Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (18891 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by born2boink(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
God!!!! Why northerner bringing curse to our believe nation. Is it true that the Bible says: fear north?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by rotgaktims(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
mehn we dat r schoolin in Lafia town hia r seein tins........al we nid is ur prayax i tot al dis fighting issues is jst a talkin tin ooh, if nt today dat i saw tins i normally hear on Tv. pls pray for d pple in Nas. state n Nigeria entirely. evn me wey dy type so na beta TDB i wan i do ooh...no slipin.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by okpamson15(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
How i wish i be GOD.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by boman2014: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ezibless:
Nassarrawa
Abeg make them no reach mararaba side o.

Where's my catapult? grin
which side u deY for mararaba?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
tellwisdom:
Is nassayawa part of Nigeria??.. thought its in the north?? sad
nassarawa is in pakistan

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by nora544: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
BobbyRobson:
what is the meaning of fulani?

Here in spain we dont know what it is because i school here.

I live also in europa but Fulani is a tribe in nigeria in the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by seniormallam(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
im amazed no one is calling GEJ, i wonder how you can stop someone that is determined to die, pls is it possible to scan every person in the market? my prayer is that this people should just repent and embrace amnesty offered to them, if they choose not to repent wahala dey o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
BobbyRobson:

Next time Google it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by aumeehn: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
seniormallam:
im amazed no one is calling GEJ, i wonder how you can stop someone that is determined to die, pls is it possible to scan every person in the market? my prayer is that this people should just repent and embrass amnesty offered to them, if they choose not to repent wahala dey o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by aumeehn: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
seniormallam:
im amazed no one is calling GEJ, i wonder how you can stop someone that is determined to die, pls is it possible to scan every person in the market? my prayer is that this people should just repent and embrass amnesty offered to them, if they choose not to repent wahala dey o
BUHAHAHAHA @DA BOLDED

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by doroboss(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
There are still potential problems that should be addressed before they become real. https://www.nairaland.com/2000385/it-safe-students-gather-hundreds
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Blackvampire(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
google1:
Scores have been killed and many others seriously injured as war is raging on in Alakio village of Nasawara. Reports say that Fulani herdsmen are presently ravaging the town.

A resident, who simply identified himself as Naphtali told our correspondent on telephone that there is no security presence in the area as many residents are running to Nasawara Eggon town for safety.

www.punchng.com/news/scores-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-nasarawa/
This babrbarian fulani monsters again they are very lucky they are not in delta i wud hav feed them to my dogs idiots..those eggons shud plan to avenge oo no time oo make sure they get many fulani down as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Ezibless: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
boman2014:

which side u deY for mararaba?

near ''intimacy with Christ sch''
It's our family friends that live there.
I was there last week sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
They put his head on a stick and walk around the town rejoicing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by abbeyberry(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sad news everywhere...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorels:
They put his head on a stick and walk around the town rejoicing
they must have won a big one sided war. The Governor will be rejoicing if he hear the news. He knew about it and will deploy the Police to go and protect the herdsmen. It is a normal thing for him. I am expecting him to start crying peace on the media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wheres fulaman?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
I believe those sayn they schooled here and there are people with gross personalty disorder and severe low self esteem. U'll only know where a person comes from, by his mannerisms and spoken words. Not by goofing and gloating bout some claims that holds no water.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Icecomrade: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
[b][/b]Why did the Northerners fight so hard to foil Biafra movement? I thought it was aimed at preserving d unIty of the country.

Seems they want to scrape north from the map of Nigeria. Gues all the One Nigeria was pride driven. Just to take credit for d seperation.

The strategy is wrong sha. Thats what i think. You are not at war with anyone over your desire to break out. Just make ur wish.

80percent of Northerners dont have to die for this. You still need people to be a ruler.

You dont to kill anymore. E don do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
signs of end time...it keeps happening, time shall come wen it will be termed normal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Orina(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
BobbyRobson:

then leave nairaland cus most of the post here are Nigerian with Nigerian words. gay

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:
I believe those sayn they schooled here and there are people with gross personalty disorder and severe low self esteem. U'll only know where a person comes from, by his mannerisms and spoken words. Not by goofing and gloating bout some claims that holds no water.

hate and anger.
You no holy pass

#THEIRExpressionsNOTYours!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Icecomrade:
Why did the Northerners fight so hard to foil Biafra movement? I thought it was aimed at preserving d unIty of the country.

Seems they want to scrape north from the map of Nigeria. Gues all the One Nigeria was pride driven. Just to take credit for d seperation.

The strategy is wrong sha. Thats what i think. You are not at war with anyone over your desire to break out. Just make ur wish.

80percent of Northerners dont have to die for this. You still need people to be a ruler.

You dont to kill anymore. E don do.
i wish dey are killing themselves i wunt be bothered...make dem die finish. dose pipl are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorels:

hate and anger.
You no holy pass

#THEIRExpressionsNOTYours!
Its easy to know som1 who dint school here. Some are sayn they schooled here and there, but no school name? There some real peeps here who talk abt their school be it foreign or home. So suck ur theory up.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Icecomrade: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
daniel9202:
i wish dey are killing themselves i wunt be bothered...make dem die finish. dose pipl are cursed

Whats Wrong about the location "NORTH". Use ur mind to scan the globe. It has always been a problematic zone.

Nigeria would ve have been a better country without the North. Nigeria would ve been more advanced economically, educationally n politically without the north.

I just tire. The killing don do. Na beg i dey beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Saved2Serve: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
No site configured at this address
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by segzybam(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is this the reason security is on hair trigger alert here in plateau nysc camp? The whole camp is full of soldiers, armoured personnel carriers. Soldiers are manning road blocks everywhere. God save us o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by lafuria1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
who be baba lakio?
The man who lead his people to kill over 100 policemen last year, boasted about it and no one was held accountable, they call themselves ombaste militias. . The fulanis were also victims of their onslaught last year, what's happening now is a reprisal attack in the village where 100 policemen were killed.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Its easy to know som1 who dint school here. Some are sayn they schooled here and there, but no school name? There some real peeps here who talk abt their school be it foreign or home. So suck ur theory up.

I don't remember stating a theory. I was only advising you to let them alone. If someone says something to feel good, why not encourage such a one or better still, ignore such comment and focus on that which invited you to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ezibless:

What are you saying?
Are you a Nigerian angry

No, I schooled in greece

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by MilesLamar(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
who be baba lakio?

Na one bad dibia for eggon.. I doubt say him die..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by tellwisdom: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
nassarawa is in pakistan

Iyangbali, na ur breàst be dat??....make i com suck?? wink wink... i wont bite u wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's 62nd Birthday Party / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.