Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (18912 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
let them kill more and bomb more. .....
why? may be you av not lost any of your loved ones....pray for peace, b'cos no one can stand war
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Petitol(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Them go know when the time reach
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Ezibless: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2014
melifew213:

Lol catapult indeed are u a hunter?

Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
I served in Zamfara state, my hausa friend will always tell mi "the problem in Nigeria is caused by the fulanis" He said " an average fulani man is very violent and has no forgiven spirit"! I think he's right.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by SlamDunk(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Ezibless:
Nassarrawa
Abeg make them no reach mararaba side o.

Where's my catapult? grin
. Maraba still far naa, help me pray make dem no smell Akwanga.
Fvcking animals, they can fight for Africa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Jaylite10(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
May God save us,,,,save us oh God
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Anglovel: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2014
I served in Zamfara state, my hausa friend will always tell mi "the problem in Nigeria is caused by the fulanis" He said " an average fulani man is very violent and has no forgiven spirit"! I think he's right.[/quote]

Returned frm church service yesterday only to find all my Lemon grass,bitterleaf,efirin, eaten up by cows instigated by d Fulani herdsmen living 100m frm my house,my kids felt so bad,we wished we had a Pump Action machine to Exterminate them wth their owners,bt as soon as my pension arears of 9yrs is paid,after sending my kids back to sch n ghana,I will most definitely invest in a powerfil PUMP ACTION TO WARD OFF MY UNFRIENDLY Fulani NEIGHBOURS,PROTECT MYSELF AS HRH SLS ADVISED YESTERDAY,MAYBE VISIT MY FMR OGAS AT D TOP WHO CAUSED ME/MY KIDDIES TO BE BEGGARS & AN EYE SORE......FOOD 4 TOT PLS...,GUYS AINT SMILING ANYMORE.......www.anglovel.com
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by lumeneng22: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2014
What really is the different between Fulani herdsmen and boko haram? Two, anybody get idea of how much is chakabular?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by begwong: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Is there ever gonna be good news coming from this country again?
Thank God I am schooling in France.

RIP to the dead
Hajia berem,which part of france are you,Ojuelegba,surulere or....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
lafuria1:

The man who lead his people to kill over 100 policemen last year, boasted about it and no one was held accountable, they call themselves ombaste militias. . The fulanis were also victims of their onslaught last year, what's happening now is a reprisal attack in the village where 100 policemen were killed.
ok thanx
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by mekadinho(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Is there ever gonna be good news coming from this country again?
Thank God I am schooling in France.

RIP to the dead
I ll visit France very soon, I am actually schooling in Germany sha... Fulani can waste themselves, I don't give a fvck.... I only give a spoon or pot. Ode eshi !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Willipeppe(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
embarassedWhen will all this senseless killings end?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by rigarmortis: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
fulaman198 come and defend your peeps.

if I say anything bad about my gentle piss loving fool.ani bloodsucking, cattle fvcking brothers you will ban me on culture thread and accuse me of tribalism, please come and defend this display of gentleness your fellow fool.aNitwits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Fulaman198(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rollingsbaba:
The problem of Fulani herdsmen need to be tackled with urgency. First they need to be educated that their traditional nomadic way of life will not work any longer and should be encouraged to adopt the ranch system which to me makes more sense, its ignorance that still makes the Fulani man believe he has to take his cattle from sokoto to enugu to find grazing land in this 21st century. The fulanis are running away from the desert and drought ravaged north and the middle belters and southerners are no longer as accommodating due to the aggression from the fulanis, but the fulanis will tell you they are being killed and their cattle rustled by these farming communities and since the government is not doing anything they take the law in their own hand(some people kill the Fulani, steal his cattle and sell them for peanuts) though they are sometimes guilty of destroying farmlands, the main problem is caused by cattle rustlers and we all know how a Fulani man cherish his cattle.
let the government do something about this time bomb now before it runs out of hand.

Yeah the government is incompetent. Cattle to the Mbororo Fulani man is money. Jawdi (jaudi = nagge).

This situation should have never escalated to this point. At least thank you for not being a one-sided bigot like most of these fish-brained mumus here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Ezibless: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
SlamDunk:
. Maraba still far naa, help me pray make dem no smell Akwanga.
Fvcking animals, they can fight for Africa

No mind dem o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Omarbah: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Slonge2:
fulani's and their propensity to be inhumanely belligerent. I dont know why i am in the same country with this barbaric humanoids.
they too would LOVE to get their own country and live alone away from others. But at last it is not possible at least not for now.
You know, they just don't get up and decide to kill people. In other parts of West Africa they are often victims of attacks too, the difference
is the Fulanis in Nigeria are armed and can defend themselves, which they should by the way since the government doesn't care about people.
The infuriating thing about this situation is when Fulanis are being killed and their property stolen from them, folks on this forum rejoice and they are happy. Having a short memory, when the retaliation comes, Fulanis are the aggressors.
In this world, one does a great injustice to himself if he isn't armed. No wonder Americans have in their constitution. Fulanis of other parts of West Africa know what it is to be forgiving and unarmed. They are victims of abuse every single day. There too it will go on till the day they get guns and their current aggressors will also cry wolf.
Many here were happy when Fulanis were massacred in Centrafrican Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2014
RedBenson:

E don turn to by force?

na by force o as long as you are not as thin as I am. If you no want force, start to dey chop up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Obiwannn: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Hope say e no reach lafia ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Can't you detect a joke when you see one
These folks are only keeping up with a cliche that's already making waves on Nairaland!
Maybe you forgot to take your pills tonight. Please do, or I'll get you those sadists cum doctors who display their talents at Yabaleft!

Anyways, I don't expect you to understand a joke. Its only for those of us who schooled in France.
More or less lyk a dumb joke, u don't expect me 2 spend time noticing what's making waves here, its only a loafer that will do such. Got better things to attend to than being on a site 24/7
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Blakyclyde(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettyboi1989:

More or less lyk a dumb joke, u don't expect me 2 spend time noticing what's making waves here, its only a loafer that will do such. Got better things to attend to than being on a site 24/7
Mek I hear word jare.
Do you know what this site teaches us? Do you know the benefits accrued from surfing this site?
It might not be advisable to spend all your time on a site, but trust me, nairaland is worth the trouble...

...At least, for those of us who schooled in France.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission / Kogi Scenario: AGF Should Head To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.