Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (547086 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by manutdadex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
mizzywade:
5k last
sorry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ayodamola01: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
09033481139 pls add me to the WhatsApp group.... Also is there anyway to download to phone memory without having to unmount SD card...? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ayodamola01:
09033481139 pls add me to the WhatsApp group.... Also is there anyway to download to phone memory without having to unmount SD card...? Thanks

I am interested in the answer, please quote me with the answer when you get it. Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ayodamola01:
unless you are downloading from play store but with third party application you can,i use UCWeb browser so what I do is change the download path to internal which is internal memory

1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
M
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nairamaniac: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
please i need a straight forward answer to solve a problem.

I know its not a fault. cos this email is the 2nd infinix hot I have bought.

my battery runs down too fast whenever my DATA is ON.
It runs down at a maimum rate of 1% per 2minutes. Meaning every 2minutes, it looses 1%.

Whenever the Phone is fully charged at 100%, it takes approximately 2hours for the battery strength to fall to 0%.

I NEED THE HELP OF ANYONE ON THR FORUM TO TELL MR IF THIS IS NORMAL FOR THIS PHONE.

OR THERE IS A SETTING I NEED TO DO ON MY PHONE.

MizTyna Please also help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
As anybody downloaded and installed thess update,please reply if you have

1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ayodamola01: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
guydangerous:
unless you are downloading from play store but with third party application you can,i use UCWeb browser so what I do is change the download path to internal which is internal memory

Thanks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ayodamola01: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
guydangerous:
As anybody downloaded and installed thess update,please reply if you have
I honestly don't bother myself with d updates coz sumtymz u end up with more issues like quick battery drain... Besides m rooted.. BH anyways u can always giv it a trial... Remember to fully unroot the phone b4 updating dou...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ayodamola01:

Thanks....
anytime
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ayodamola01:
I honestly don't bother myself with d updates coz sumtymz u end up with more issues like quick battery drain... Besides m rooted.. BH anyways u can always giv it a trial... Remember to fully unroot the phone b4 updating dou...
the thing is that if I update it after unrooting fully and deleting cwm will some third applications be wiped out
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ayodamola01: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
nairamaniac:
please i need a straight forward answer to solve a problem.

I know its not a fault. cos this email is the 2nd infinix hot I have bought.

my battery runs down too fast whenever my DATA is ON.
It runs down at a maimum rate of 1% per 2minutes. Meaning every 2minutes, it looses 1%.

Whenever the Phone is fully charged at 100%, it takes approximately 2hours for the battery strength to fall to 0%.

I NEED THE HELP OF ANYONE ON THR FORUM TO TELL MR IF THIS IS NORMAL FOR THIS PHONE.

OR THERE IS A SETTING I NEED TO DO ON MY PHONE.

MizTyna Please also help.
Infinix hot battery isn't so good, the 2000mah is more like 1800mah... 3G take charge really fast, BH wat I do is put the phone in airplane mode when charging... Charges faster and drains a lilu bit slower, leaving the phone on overnight also helps... After charging play music for abt 2mins atleast, dat regulates d battery... Nd use 3g only when necessary.. Well all dese works for me sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ayodamola01: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
guydangerous:
the thing is that if I update it after unrooting fully and deleting cwm will some third applications be wiped out
I don't see y dat shud happen. BT take a backup of ur apps b4 doingso to b on a safe side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ayodamola01:
I don't see y dat shud happen. BT take a backup of ur apps b4 doingso to b on a safe side
thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by etiosa24(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Urgent help. I did system update after which my Infinix hot bricked.it keep showing the android sign and some options when I restarted the phone.What do I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lazyme(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Pls Wah rom is best for Ihot wifout bugs
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 2:34am On Sep 26, 2015
guydangerous:
how do u delete cwm
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015

For all those who need download link for all infinix KitKat and lollipop ROMS, you can check out this LINK
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Reediano:
[b][/b]
pls av u confirm d lollipop for ihot
Na KitKat I still see after d upgrade
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
how do u delete cwm
i didn't,i never had it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2015
sod09:
pls av u confirm d lollipop for ihot
Na KitKat I still see after d upgrade
i don't think there's lollipop update for hot users and two that wasn't an upgrade its just updating some minor features on your phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2015
guydangerous:
i don't think there's lollipop update for hot users and two that wasn't an upgrade its just updating some minor features on your phone
tnx
I tot as much
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please add me to the WhatsApp group: this is my no: 08160634194
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rooking my infinix hot with miui custom rom

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by olahero(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Rooking my infinix hot with miui custom rom
pls share me the link to download the ROM, i like it. please i wanna port.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
olahero:
pls share me the link to download the ROM, i like it. please i wanna port.
follow the instructions. After extraction of the file from far to zip open the zip file extract the recovery.IMG file and flash it ( I.e philz recovery) the flash zip via recovery

bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3793&extra=page%3D1
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
follow the instructions. After extraction of the file from far to zip open the zip file extract the recovery.IMG file and flash it ( I.e philz recovery) the flash zip via recovery

www.bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3793&extra=page%3D1
link not going through and what features/improvement did you notice compared to the stock rom
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
guydangerous:
link not going through and what features/improvement did you notice compared to the stock rom
remove the 'www.' from the link it go through. No much thing sha . my sas no longer force stop but my fifa16 plays no more. The phone doesn't get hot like when I was on the stock from. I can use my vol keys as my camera shutter key.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
remove the 'www.' from the link it go through. No much thing sha . my sas no longer force stop but my fifa16 plays no more. The phone doesn't get hot like when I was on the stock from. I can use my vol keys as my camera shutter key.
cool thanks am downloading it right away,aside the op directions and instructions do you have any tip for me as I will be installing it tonight
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls where can i find modern combat 4 that will work well without crashing when opening it in this damn phone angry ?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
phiszo:
pls where can i find modern combat 4 that will work well without crashing when opening it in this damn phone angry ?
revdl.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
guydangerous:
revdl.com
that is where i got it from but it always forces close when opening it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.