Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2647 Views)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by metrosexual: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please why are ladies so hostile, filled with animosity, hateful and even jealous of each other most of the time? The only exception most times to this is if the other lady in question is a best friend or a sibling. What is the cause of this belligerent attitude?

Its mostly from the lips of girls that you hear them lambasting another girl and saying things like "look at that prostitute called Jane". Its ladies who love to discuss how worthless and pathetic they think the lives and relationship of some other lady is.

Take for instance our Nigerian celebs, can you count the amount of times that female celebs attack each other on social media just to ridicule the other ladies life?

Where I work, the ladies mostly beef each other all the time and those that pretend not to beef each other only say "hi hi" to each other. The worst rumours in the office are spread by ladies trying to spoil the reputation of other ladies. They cook up lies just to spoil the image of another lady, I can't count the amount of times I have witnessed this at work.

There is a way guys watch after the back of each other, it just flows naturally, ladies on the other hand are quick to want to downgrade the next girl standing next to them.

While in university back then, it was my girlfriends best friend and room mate who secretly informed me that my secretly girlfriend went out for a party without my knowledge and she said she was telling because she feels I need to be aware that her friend is deceptive, that's the last thing a guy would do to a friend, put a knife to a guys throat and ask him about the whereabouts of his friend and he would give you a bro code trademark reply supporting or covering up for his friend, why do girls do the opposite?

The average guy is happy to see a brother having a great relationship with a girl or even lots of girls if he is kind of a playboy and hails his desperado status, but the average girl either feels so indifferent, envious or jealous about the relationship or another lady

I know of a girl who was staying with her cousin and her cousin sent her out of the house just because guys who stay in the same yard started calling her cousin "african queen" and no one has ever called her that before.

You would rarely see the Oga of the house maltreating the house boy, but its always so trademark of an act to see the madam always clamping on the housegirl and making her life miserable.

Even in the University, female students know they are in for it if their project supervisor is a lady, she would give the female students extra stress, back then a girl told me how her supervisor slapped her because she wore make up into her office. If a female lecturer has walked out 100 students from her class, 93 of those students would be girls.

How many times have you seen a guy going after his friends wife? But I bet you I have lost count of the times I have seen a lady going after her friends husband. Why is this so?

The average guy doesn't see another dude walking by and starts to analyse how he looks bad or not, but the average girl sees another girl and all that's running in her head is the type of cheap or wack hairdo the other lady has on, how her make up looks like it was made by a pigs snout, how the other lady's handbag is cheap, how her fashion taste is so poor or how she thinks the other lady looks so ugly. Men are fashionable as well but most men if not all never exhibit such a trait.

There is this strong feeling of inner envy, disgust or indifference you see a girl exhibit with another lady once they are not friends, guys on the other hand always see each other as part of the same folk, like soldiers in the same army or something, I bet you that any guy stranded can get help from another guy but the average girl wouldn't consider helping another girl who is a stranger as someone worth helping.

You would rarely see a lady who has kept a childhood friend till she is in her 30's, along the line both of them don't even talk to each other or they must have fought over something and never talked to each other again, guys on the other hand have lifelong friends despite distance or career pursuits between them.

The average lady can keep malice with another lady with ease, even with a room mate, it baffles me, guys rarely do that despite the differences with exist between guys.

Is this trait of clear hostility and envy between ladies because of the fact that girls are at competition with each other for the hearts of men or what? Then why isn't the average guy at such with another guy? Guys are also in competition with other guys for the hearts of ladies but there exist little or no animosity, jealousy or hate between guys.

Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland, let us converse on this, this hostility amongst ladies has come to stay and I think understanding and discussing about it can help reduce it or enlightening younger girls on how to put an end to this.

Please share your thoughts and past experiences concerning this. So let's roll guys!!

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by princechrming(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
What a lovely piece OP, I can agree and relate to a lot of things you stated above.

I'm sipping some red wine, waiting to hear from the ladies.

(Seun and moderators: pasqal09, farano, Rocktation, this deserves frontpage, NL ladies gotta speak out)

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Let me first consult the oracles on this matter.

Watch out for part2
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
too long. abeg summarize undecided
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't know o embarassed help me ask them! angry
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by BobbyRobson: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
am in spain right now, schooling.
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by cloud9usher: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
I can't wait to find out what the ladies have to say about this as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by cloud9usher: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I don't know o embarassed help me ask them! angry

LOL! "Them?" You are a lady as well, you can throw more light.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by iceberylin(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
And short undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
cloud9usher:

LOL! "Them?" You are a lady as well, you can throw more light.
lol I don't get jealous! coz I'm happy with the way I am grin
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Simply put, JEALOUSY. Jealousy that stems out from insecurity

It's nasty women who are unhappy with their lives that take out their bitterness on other women who seem to have all the joy they don't have
They just want to see you crash and burn

They hate you for no reason- I experienced that firsthand
She gave me the stink eye, bad mouthed me to other people, scoffed at everything I said and hated the very sight of me. So bad

Some even go as far as forging less-than-genuine friendship with you

The good news is, there are some beautiful, supportive and secure women on the surface of the earth
Women who truly love other women and wants the best for them ------ shout out to my wonderful girlfriends kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Moyenii(f): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
I think it all boils down to low self esteem....else why would I waste my time hating on another lady undecided doesn't make sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm confused also my broda
Whenever ladies cohabit together, its always one bickering, infighting, jealousy or d other.
A girl I'm very close to whom I usually discuss a lot with will always tell me dat he loves the kind of life we men live. That women are evils. This is a mature girl talking o!

They create problem where there's none, enemity where there shud be peace. Infact if it was possible, I wud ve said let there be only men in dis world! Lolz
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by boombay(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
IN ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE

ALL FEMALES ARE SENSELESS.GENERALLY grin
#MYOPINION!

BTW!
#I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE!grin
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Women are their own worst enemies, this beef or bad belle usually stems from jealousy, you see a girl better than you in so many ways, the jealousy sets in, then you know the rest.

However some of us do not engage in nonsense like that. It's madness to me. Like some girls that created threads to call miss Nairaland contestants ugly, they need deliverance from bad belle.
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by 01emek(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Women are the funniest thing that ever happen to earth.

Girls be like '' I don't have female friends i only keep male friend '' grin
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Adaeze003(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
All this write up just 4 front page? What u woulda asked in one line? grin

Well, 4 me? I kinda steer clear of girls coz I hate drama... not to mention the unpleasant encounters sef... so I flow with the dudes n if a chick likes me, she has to make the effort to be friends n if not? the earth spins... life continues wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Adaeze003(f): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
boombay:
IN ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE

ALL FEMALES ARE SENSELESS.GENERALLY grin
#MYOPINION!

BTW!
#I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE!grin

Uhm... r u female? coz u sound senseless too... undecided undecided

#justsaying
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by boombay(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Adaeze003:

Uhm... r u female? coz u sound senseless too... undecided undecided

#justsaying

AGREED I'M SENSELESS...
BUH YOU ARE SENSELESS COS YOU ARE FEMALEgrin
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by corisande: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Petmac(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
this may also happen if they find out that a girl is hanging out wif a dude they're into... Jealousy in one word.
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Women has always been their own worse nightmare. Why? That too I'd never understand*
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its pretty much like when an average guy calls a rich guys who spends on his gf a mugu... a wicked guy who will beat and serial cheat on his girlfriend...a ritualist or armed robber or yahoo yahoo boy, simply because the guy has what he doesn't have cheesy

Oooh and an average guy will always discourage ladies from dating a rich guy... Apparently he is not capable of loving since he is already made grin you have to suffer with him first, like they so in nollywood movies if you want the love to be real grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by cloud9usher: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
Its pretty much like when an average guy calls a rich guys who spends on his gf a mugu... a wicked guy who will beat and serial cheat on his girlfriend...a ritualist or armed robber or yahoo yahoo boy, simply because the guy has what he doesn't have cheesy

Oooh and an average guy will always discourage ladies from dating a rich guy... Apparently he is not capable of loving since he is already made grin you have to suffer with him first, like they so in nollywood movies if you want the love to be real grin grin grin

Dude, your statement is so off point! Totally!
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
cloud9usher:

Dude, your statement is so off point! Totally!
im comparing the smilarities between and average guy and an average girl. They are pretty much the same undecided
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
I can't believe women world over treat each other like this.....but things are different in sambisa forest.
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Genea(f): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
I am loving this post,this is something i wonder abt alot,am also guilty of it o

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Genea(f): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zeemoor:
Simply put, JEALOUSY. Jealousy that stems out from insecurity

It's nasty women who are unhappy with their lives that take out their bitterness on other women who seem to have all the joy they don't have
They just want to see you crash and burn

They hate you for no reason- I experienced that firsthand
She gave me the stink eye, bad mouthed me to other people, scoffed at everything I said and hated the very sight of me. So bad

Some even go as far as forging less-than-genuine friendship with you

The good news is, there are some beautiful, supportive and secure women on the surface of the earth
Women who truly love other women and wants the best for them ------ shout out to my wonderful girlfriends kiss
this same gf u r praising nw are d ones u will bash when things fall out of place for u guys,dnt start telling me u wont,cos i know alot of gals who r best budies and are now enemies hating on eachoda in my hostel in unilag talk less of d ones in class

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Odunharry(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
nice observation op

An igbo man who survived a
ghastly car accident found himself
on d hospital Bed when he woke.
He looked around and saw his 3
sons there.

Man: it's good that you're all here Wife: yes Nna anyi, we need to all be
by your side at this time.
Man: that's wonderful, but who con
dey shop abeg?
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by lilmax(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mondisweets:

smh....who else if not Mondisweets
Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by ireneony(f): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
look at all these females commenting excluding themselves from this trait. we females are all guilty of this, one way or the other. so please stop claiming holier than thou now.
nairalander u know what I don't really care, I don't lick people a$$. op u said the truth but I want to ask when a lady create a thread and specifically, the message is about guys, some nairaland guys will come and derailed the thread, why?
I see more insult, jealousy from guys here,always ready to insult the females. I have also learnt that some ladies are scared to air their view here. me, ireneony am not afraid to air my view/complains/critics. some people here always write what people want to read and have many like.
:
:
boys and girls are both guilty of this things.

I DON'T LICK PEOPLE'S A$$

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? by Adaeze003(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2014
boombay:

AGREED I'M SENSELESS...
BUH YOU ARE SENSELESS COS YOU ARE FEMALEgrin

I guess since you say you're senseless, what u say is meaningless...

Not so friendly advice? Grow some sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A "Perfect Relationship" Exist? / At Last Safe Cream For Sex In Place Of Condom / Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.