Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) (2648 Views)

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Flexygist: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by 2best(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel can disturb sha
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by vchykp(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Kxngstein(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel sef don tire to d single
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol
Airtel and their unsolicited texts and calls
If only they'd give me the airtime worth of what they spend on such calls
And I don block them tire but they keep using new numbers angry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
booked
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nastydroid(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel can disturb
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by thecrush: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel is feeling cool as boyfriend.....

Airtel is Bi....cos he calls and texts me to
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel use to disturb me too..

Sometimes i will be in the middle of something with my real boyfriend and they will start flashing my phone...
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2016
i can't see where airtel is flirting with a sexy female airtel customer angry
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
That moment when you let the demon of laziness use you and you are like, "lemme pay my school fees via my UBA mobile bank app on my android tab which i registered with an airtel sim" and you just finished doing the e-portal transfer stuff and received a message from AIRTEL saying....."Thanks for subscribing to the 3 years 450gigabytes plan for N70,000, nice doing business with you"...... shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Airtel use to disturb me too..

Sometimes i will be in the middle of something with my real boyfriend girlfriend and they will start flashing my phone...
ngwa change that thing back to 'm' who dash you 'f' lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by abbeyology88(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Berlyn:

Oya, you too Change ur thing cheesy back to "m" who awarded you "f"
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Upaka(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Commentless
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Johnepaul: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Guys I used to get those SMS from them too o. But this their new HELP to 2442 has been very helpful. Honestly. It actually gives you the option of receiving an of the SMS you wish to retain. ( I wonder who wants to retain anyone smiley ). I like the creativity behind that flirty post though.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by IamLEGEND1: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Johnepaul: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Just in case you are not satisfied, you can reach them via @airtel_care on twitter or on Facebook at Airtel Nigeria. Small thing.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2016
gringrin
And they'll be calling with real numbers.. person go think say na important call

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
That moment when you let the demon of laziness use you and you are like, "lemme pay my school fees via my UBA mobile bank app on my android tab which i registered with an airtel sim" and you just finished doing the e-portal transfer stuff and received a message from AIRTEL saying....."Thanks for subscribing to the [b]3 years 450gigabytes plan for N70,000, nice doing business with you"..... shocked shocked

E no go funny o
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Berlyn:

i say am caitylin ....is it by force ?

I av transgender and it fit me...

My twerking videos on Ig now av plenty likes sad

u call me miss lepros naw sad
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol airtel very stupid pple......undecided

Classcaptain u knw tell me say u won do transgender i get 1 baba for my village e sabi d tin well well grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

i say am caitylin ....is it by force ?
I av transgender and it fit me...
My twerking videos on Ig now av plenty likes sad
u call me miss lepros naw sad
If I slap you ehn , you. go reset back to default
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by feranmi400: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
another inche
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Edwardhead(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
bouhahahah... i laff
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Demmzy15(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
That moment when you let the demon of laziness use you and you are like, "lemme pay my school fees via my UBA mobile bank app on my android tab which i registered with an airtel sim" and you just finished doing the e-portal transfer stuff and received a message from AIRTEL saying....."Thanks for subscribing to the 3 years 450gigabytes plan for N70,000, nice doing business with you"...... shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by HemmanuelRichy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
MTN can disturb?
message on per second
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by joey150(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na that part dey vex me most cheesy
KissChris:
gringrin

And they'll be calling with real numbers..
person go think say na important call
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by elvision1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel dey flirt with Beast. END TIME NETWORK.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Airtel call dy give person heart attack
Re: Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) by Oahray: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
hahaha... grin grin grin

I go kee person o.

(1) (Reply)

Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** / Romanceland End Of The Year Beach Party (abuja Version) / Lets Play A Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.