Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (5350 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm asking this coz my boyfriend like groping(grabbing) my azz without warning..and I like it so much, its sexy..but

its getting too much, and I want him to stop! I'm I over reacting or is it part of the girlfriend duties? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by ERCROSS(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2014
As u already knw..

Men gets turned on by what they see..

Especially if we r talking about a big ukwu shocked
D thing attract ones' eyes and hands like magnet...

So it's nt really his fault ...
wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2014
There is no arsse. Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Gabreal1(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm asking this coz my boyfriend like groping(grabbing) my azz without warning..and I like it so much, its sexy..but

its getting too much, and I want him to stop! I'm I over reacting or is it part of the girlfriend duties? undecided sad
Hey ma'am i was sent to tell ya to give ya life to christ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Wait lemme ask google and consult Ifa
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by naijaboiy: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Come wetin dey worry this girl.

All these kyn threads by this time of the night undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Come wetin dey worry this girl.

All these kyn threads by this time of the night undecided
has a nut loosed in ur brain? undecided na me force u to comment? undecided ur fingers no de stay one place? undecided mtccchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by naijaboiy: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
has a nut loosed in ur brain? undecided na me force u to comment? undecided ur fingers no de stay one place? undecided mtccchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! angry
What's this agbero typing undecided

Go sleep abeg grin

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by dreamchazer: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Picture of ur arss or #idontbelieveit undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

What's this agbero typing undecided

Go sleep abeg grin
only guys are agberos angry
u go sleep first.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by naijaboiy: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u go sleep first.
Pathetic grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Youngsage: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u go sleep first.
hahaha Really? big fail! Whoever told you that wanted to deceive you! imo grin

Afterall what a guy can do... complete it
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Certainly not! U aren't overreacting.. That he comes at you excessively like that is not cool.

On other news grin

Pls Vote Emperorking20 For MR NL 2014, he's cool, intelligent, funny and humble.. he's got all it takes to be Mr NL! smiley pls help him out. voting begins on tuesday and wednesday, 8am-5pm each day...
Let this contest be won my merit and not by popularity.. So pals.. Let's go..

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by clubone05: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2014
No comments from the ladies.

Op seems ur oyo.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Abeg go and sleep

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Eseosa0(m): 3:11am On Nov 17, 2014
its normal o.... The day he stops grabbing that ass"" sorry na ur name o
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by aristocrazzy: 3:17am On Nov 17, 2014
That means that your bum bum is first area of attraction for your man. Keep it up.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by DaWorshiper(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2014
This question is meant for the ladies.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Wisegeek01(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2014
If you don't like it tell him to stop !!
Or u guys can sit down and talk about it,
At least he should be able to respect ur views,

but dts another thing to worry about . .. So he dosn't go gropping anoda Ars* cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by marieolae(f): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Ummmmm,

Its nice?

undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Sanguine(f): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2014
:-/
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by LORDI(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Picture of the azz OR #idonbilivit.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Sanguine(f): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2014
This slowpoke again! EroticAngelina, do you ever think of anything other than sex??!
Why don't you just get a life... And a meaningful one at that, huh? Smh!
I seriously hope you'd understand this...and stop opening silly threads on here if you've got nothing intelligent to say! Gosh!
Later now, some guy will come here and say ''all girls are good for nothing but sex'' (as if they've had rapport with ''all girls'').
You'd better use your brain (if you have any) next time you wanna post any nonsense here! You can see the guys here are tired of you already. So you'd better be a lil' wise...for once in your life!

PEACE!!

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by vokalguy(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Would you rather he grab somebody else's?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by jmoore(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Don't put husband and boyfriend in the same 'basket'.

Do you know the more your bf keeps pressing that thing, your bride price keeps reducing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by ignis: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Useless Thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Dopeyomi(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Sanguine:
This slowpoke again! EroticAngelina, do you ever think of anything other than sex??!
I seriously hope you'd understand this...and stop opening silly threads on here if you've got nothing intelligent to say! Gosh!
Later now, some guy will come here and say ''all girls are good for nothing but sex'' (as if they've had rapport with ''all girls'').
You'd better use your brain (if you have any) next time you wanna post any nonsense here! You can see the guys here are tired of you already. So you'd better be a lil' wise...for once in your life!

PEACE!!

[size=20]wicked soul! This is too much! [/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Dreyl(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2014
ignis:
Useless Thread.
hehehehehehehe
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by francizy(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Chai! That's the best gift a guy can get oh! Having a sexy behind to play with smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by francizy(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Sanguine:

PEACE!!

Why all these!?
Jeez!
Do you have to throw all these hateful words at her?
She owns her account, you didn't activate it for her.
She owns her phone, you didn't buy it for her.
You are neither her mum nor her sister,
So what's your stress ma'am!
Its you women that devalue yourselves, pardon me for saying this cuz if you girls don't insult each other the way you do, maybe we will have more respect for you..
Because in Nigeria, we see insultive girls as prostitutess, touts and not the wife type (yes cuz no man wants to marry a wife that will insult the living day light outta him whether in public or not)..
So you girls should learn to respect yourselves and if her thread pisses you off, don't even open it..

Peace

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Eseosa0(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Why all these!?
Jeez!
Do you have to throw all these hateful words at her?
She owns her account, you didn't activate it for her.
She owns her phone, you didn't buy it for her.
You are neither her mum nor her sister,
So what's your stress ma'am!
Its you women that devalue yourselves, pardon me for saying this cuz if you girls don't insult each other the way you do, maybe we will have more respect for you..
Because in Nigeria, we see insultive girls as prostitutess, touts and not the wife type (yes cuz no man wants to marry a wife that will insult the living day light outta him whether in public or not)..
So you girls should learn to respect yourselves and if her thread pisses you off, don't even open it..

Peace

Well said

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+) / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.