Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (5361 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by celeron40(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Sanguine:
This slowpoke again! EroticAngelina, do you ever think of anything other than sex??!
Why don't you just get a life... And a meaningful one at that, huh? Smh!
I seriously hope you'd understand this...and stop opening silly threads on here if you've got nothing intelligent to say! Gosh!
Later now, some guy will come here and say ''all girls are good for nothing but sex'' (as if they've had rapport with ''all girls'').
You'd better use your brain (if you have any) next time you wanna post any nonsense here! You can see the guys here are tired of you already. So you'd better be a lil' wise...for once in your life!

PEACE!!
Relax..This is the romance section. If you find a thread offensive, why open it? Why display the whole "I'm better than her" facade? But honestly, what is wrong with the thread?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Charles4075(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Why all these!?
Jeez!
Do you have to throw all these hateful words at her?
She owns her account, you didn't activate it for her.
She owns her phone, you didn't buy it for her.
You are neither her mum nor her sister,
So what's your stress ma'am!
Its you women that devalue yourselves, pardon me for saying this cuz if you girls don't insult each other the way you do, maybe we will have more respect for you..
Because in Nigeria, we see insultive girls as prostitutess, touts and not the wife type (yes cuz no man wants to marry a wife that will insult the living day light outta him whether in public or not)..
So you girls should learn to respect yourselves and if her thread pisses you off, don't even open it..

Peace
Thank you my brother.. Even if op created a thread you don't like, it's two things.. You either advice the person to change from his or her ways or you ignore the person.. You are not the one who gave her money to subscribe, she didn't ask you to open the thread or asked you for your opinion, then why the insults. Some girls are just naturally rude, arrogant, disrespectful and naïve.. I guess that girl must be insulting her elder folks at home, working place(if she's working) or colleague. The truth is ladies have no respect for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by francizy(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Charles4075:
Thank you my brother.. Even if op created a thread you don't like, it's two things.. You either advice the person to change from his or her ways or you ignore the person.. You are not the one who gave her money to subscribe, she didn't ask you to open the thread or asked you for your opinion, then why the insults. Some girls are just naturally rude, arrogant, disrespectful and naïve.. I guess that girl must be insulting her elder folks at home, working place(if she's working) or colleague. The truth is ladies have no respect for themselves.

Yeah, and I don't blame some girls who never want to associate with other girls rather, they prefer having only male friends because if you have a true male friend, the last thing he will do on this earth is back bite you rather he will stand by you no matter what..
But with females, the reverse is the case, you see girls talking trash about their so called best friends just to be seen as the better person by the male folks..
If you check very closely, the girl being insulted here is one of the descent girls on nairaland cuz her posts and all suggests she has just a bf and if you talk with her privately too, you will notice she's a good girl but others here have like 5 boyfriends and sugar daddies..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
hahahahaha....this thread don turn another thing grin

In other words...

Please Vote Naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland 2014

Your vote counts embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by martyns303(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm asking this coz my boyfriend like groping(grabbing) my azz without warning..and I like it so much, its sexy..but

its getting too much, and I want him to stop! I'm I over reacting or is it part of the girlfriend duties? undecided sad

B@#ch you guessed it, you was right!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by valdes00(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
OP, abeg wait small... Mak google bring d result..

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sanguine:
This slowpoke again! EroticAngelina, do you ever think of anything other than sex??!
Why don't you just get a life... And a meaningful one at that, huh? Smh!
I seriously hope you'd understand this...and stop opening silly threads on here if you've got nothing intelligent to say! Gosh!
Later now, some guy will come here and say ''all girls are good for nothing but sex'' (as if they've had rapport with ''all girls'').
You'd better use your brain (if you have any) next time you wanna post any nonsense here! You can see the guys here are tired of you already. So you'd better be a lil' wise...for once in your life!

PEACE!!
seriously I felt like ignoring ur azz, but maybe I should give u a piece of my mindsmiley
read this very well, u have no fhucking right to tell me what kinda thread I should open! if u don't like the thread, why not leave? must u come n start typing shiiit upon shiiit just so people will say u commented! do I know u? do I Even comment in ur threads? what in God's name is ur phucking problem? are u high on birth control pills or cheap weed? seriously girlfriend u are a worthless attention seeking wh0re, nothing positive ever comes out from u embarassed u go about bashing ur fellow ladies on how silly their threads are, when u can't even open a sensible one, ugly b!tch. that's why others keep progressing while u remain the nobody that u are, coz u always wanna find one fault or another. and the funny thing z that u actually think ur making sense, which ur not. in fact I pity ur life.

abeg na ur thread? did they force u to comment? sister save ur dirty advice n heed to it urself instead. akpansi. quit bullshitting around and try to solve ur family's problem before trying to solve other's.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Eseosa0(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
seriously I felt like ignoring ur azz, but maybe I should give u a piece of my mindsmiley
read this very well, u have no fhucking right to tell me what kinda thread I should open! if u don't like the thread, why not leave? must u come n start typing shiiit upon shiiit just so people will say u commented! do I know u? do I Even comment in ur threads? what in God's name is ur phucking problem? are u high on birth control pills or cheap weed? seriously girlfriend u are a worthless attention seeking wh0re, nothing positive ever comes out from u embarassed u go about bashing ur fellow ladies on how silly their threads are, when u can't even open a sensible one, ugly b!tch. that's why others keep progressing while u remain the nobody that u are, coz u always wanna find one fault or another. and the funny thing z that u actually think ur making sense, which ur not. in fact I pity ur life.

abeg na ur thread? did they force u to comment? sister save ur dirty advice n heed to it urself instead. akpansi. quit bullshitting around and try to solve ur family's problem before trying to solve other's.

Blood of God...... Who won?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by henrixx(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
videos of him touching d ass or....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by balogundayo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
This thread is as dumb as the Overpriced Tasteless African food they sell here in UK...

Buh that's not my business!!!

please vote Naijaboiy in the Mr Nairaland contest https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Marverick(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

gosh!!! shocked insults enough to wake up the dead,kip bringing up dem threads miss amgelina,luv em to death. Ahemm! To answer ur question if a lady dosnt hv her butt constantly groped,it means her ukwu dimensions ent encouraging ,I swear if a gel gat ass ama grope it any chance I gat!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by GoodFaith: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm asking this coz my boyfriend like groping(grabbing) my azz without warning..and I like it so much, its sexy..but

its getting too much, and I want him to stop! I'm I over reacting or is it part of the girlfriend duties? undecided sad

Let us see the photo of ur azz before we make that judgment
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Doco007: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Op abeg free that dude its fun grabbing that thing mostly when it big nd round l can do anything to av a feel of it......
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by sonnel: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

am so happy, u gave her a piece of ya mind.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by wordbank(m): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2014
If him no grab am u go complain
Ok... he should quit ass grabbing to boobs grabbing grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by lozanni(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Looking at your pic, you seem to be well endowed down there, so I can not blame the guy. Lolll.
However, the guy needs some self-control so as not to become a serial groper.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by tobiboss(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Shots fired everywhere, ducking for cover
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Stop formication...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
There is no arsse. Smh undecided
fake Op with her fake ass
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Husband Yes!!! Boyfriend?? Hell no!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My New Beards / If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.