Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again (4063 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
I don't understand myself anymore,their was this pretty chocolate skinned banker lady i wooed some days ago and she accede to date me after we had a memorable tet a tet and fun together, i immediately loose interest in her,this is not the first time. i don't really know why,sometimes when she insist on visiting me i would hide and tell my gateman to tell her i travelled out of the country,sometimes i do switch off my cell phone so that she would be unable to reach me and i don't pass her street unlike before. i don't know maybe some of you guys are also experiencing this also.

Mod i will appreciate if you move this thread to the front page..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by zizazizu: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why should mod move it to front page? Because you can't sustain interests in a woman? Park well.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by passionate88: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
My course rep also said the same thing... That he finds it hard to do follow up

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cos you were lusting after the body. What other explanation could there be?
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by hiss(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
your not alone in this bro...I guess its spiritual
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by adepiero: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by pweedyuz(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
I guess her inner attributes chased u!!
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Victormimi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
'Ojukokoro' is disturbing you ma broda.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by adepiero: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20]STOP LYING OP!!! angry
IN JUST A FEW DAYS YOU MET HER ALL THESE HAPPENED! shocked

IS SHE A BANKER OR AN OLOSHO? undecided [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
mtchew go get your scattered mind together
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
One word
LUST
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by lomaxx: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dreyl:
Mods i will appreciate if you move this thread to the front page..

Mods I will appreciate if you shove a hammer up his ars-e.

Rubbish.

You think frontpage is for childish rants.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP, am d same boat with u. Cant explain y...
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP,that babalawo for ur village must have a hand in this undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by rutibaby(f): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
LUST, LEARN TO LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by say4gunit(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
@OP no be only u!
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Agybabe(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Because your reason for approaching her wasn't sincere from the on-set.

You were lustfully infactuated to her. A mere admiration.

You don't have a problem, just work on yourself. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by hotwax: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have the same problem oo.

And if I see a pretty girl, I will be running up and down and once she says yes, the interest is gone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
It can happen to anyone,the sex is either hot or miss,she's either fun to be with or the dull type,your answers to any of the above are the reasons for your withdrawal.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Sunkyphil(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
its because u were only interested in getting down there;my advice anytime u woo any lady always removing sex as d primary motive
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
pweedyuz:
I guess her inner attributes chased u!!
i guess so..
adepiero:
[size=20]STOP LYING OP!!! angry
IN JUST A FEW DAYS YOU MET HER ALL THESE HAPPENED! shocked
IS SHE A BANKER OR AN OLOSHO? undecided [/size]

why do you guys jumps into conclusion without thinking,and why do you think i'm lying when u don't know me before?besides the girl you are calling an olosho. i met her in GTBank in V.I and she was the one that attended to me so quit saying what u don't have an idea of..
lomaxx:

Mods I will appreciate if you shove a hammer up his ars-e.
Rubbish.
You think frontpage is for childish rants.
grow some sense kid,you def need it.
Agybabe:
Because your reason for approaching her wasn't sincere from the on-set.
You were lustfully infactuated to her. A mere admiration.
You don't have a problem, just work on yourself. That's all!
alright thanks for your advice
Tabh:
It can happen to anyone,the sex is either hot or miss,she's either fun to be with or the dull type,your answers to any of the above are the reasons for your withdrawal.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by ERCROSS(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Its not even abt lust as some had believed ..

M a victim of this too and I had a frnd who always encounter this stage too..

I'v found a way to overcome this but my frnd hasn't..

What I did was to have a strong-willed determination. A determination to finish what v started..

I think that is jst the driving force u need too..
DETERMINATION...
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
My brother it is scientifically proven dat what u r doing is called u.r.psycho,mading grin
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by FLAWLES(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't understand myself anymore,their was this pretty chocolate skinned banker lady i wooed some days ago and she accede to date me after we had a memorable tet a tet and fun together, i immediately loose interest in her,this is not the first time. i don't really know why,sometimes when she insist on visiting me i would hide and tell my gateman to tell her i travelled out of the country,sometimes i do switch off my cell phone so that she would be unable to reach me and i don't pass her street unlike before. i don't know maybe some of you guys are also experiencing this also.

Mods i will appreciate if you move this thread to the front page..
.u see wahram talking about :>
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by 0955eb027(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
U were neva interested in her in d first place...
U jst dey tezt ur wooing skilz...
I ve gat a friend dat does dat as well

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
is because demand day fool you from your village
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by DonaldGenes(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
zizazizu:
Why should mod move it to front page? Because you can't sustain interests in a woman? Park well.

Yøu eh
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Rapsainot(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
.... undecided .... Front page shocked you think our mods are oponu apoda like you undecided
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Exjoker(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Have try discussing this with you pastor? Because I can see you settling with a wife as a married man
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by marieolae(f): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by shellliver: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oogun idile ko niyen bayi?
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Obalende: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Belzeebub & Incubus, come out of him now!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Years Old Child With Matured bosom / Life Story: The Awkward Way I Met My Husband / Does Doing This Classify Me As A Pervert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.