Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Is He So Angry With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He So Angry With Me? (5069 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
LoL, no need dear,
I don't even have time for him..
Hope your fine?
Confession14:
neighbour do u need help...seems sam-wan is stepping on ya toes
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by clubone05: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

Now he's really mad at me over this small stuff.

u think its easy to woo abi...

so u gree for e toasting. ..continue.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by kudoxs(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

Now he's really mad at me over this small stuff.
he no love u, he just wan chop ur kpomo

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by ChynoBEATS: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:
Who be this wan?
Are you Seun's bodyguard or PA?
Ferano didn't complain,
Seun didn't complain,
So why are you all stressed up wo/man
Moreover, this ain't your thread,
And I didn't reply to you
So can't you mind your biz for once in your life?

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Youngpo413: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
francizy:
Seun?
lol
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cute guys tho
I think he iz just been proud
B4 you continue with that rltshp
Make sure say hin wooo u again
Start afresh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Chats: Hilarious Conversation Between Lovers / Photo:Police Officer And His Female Lover Die While 'having Sex' In A Moving Car / Clear Video Of The After Sex Video Banky W Mistakenly Uploaded Of Him And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.