Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Is He So Angry With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He So Angry With Me? (5041 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

Now he's really mad at me over this small stuff.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well, the hand writing is clear enough hun...
The dude wants your punny...
If u like him and wanna give him, you can go ahead..
Wish you the best..

farano:
Pls you guys should help me judge this. He wooed me on one of these social networks. I accepted...e-dating. We met recently, he's cute yes. But the problem is, he started acting like he's my boyfriend. I told him he must woo me in real life before I make the relationship official. At least looking straight into my eyes and tell me the truth about his feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:
Well, the hand writing is clear enough hun...
The dude wants your punny...
If u like him and wanna give him, you can go ahead..
Wish you the best..

Handwriting? how do you mean?
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:

cheesy
cheesy
Seems I need to do the needful now

U should have said this a long time ago
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dump him. You have not started anything and he is already "really mad" at you. This won't work out. tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:

How do you mean small stuff, please, expatiate?

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Lordabas: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Dump him. You have not started anything and he is already "really mad" at you. This won't work out.

Dump him so you can take over.

Seun aint loyal cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
My point here is, if he really has feelings for you, then I don't see anything wrong with trying to convince you that he does (even liars with courtesy will lie their way thru)..
I really don't believe people fall in love online..
If he really has feelings for you, then he should just try a lill hard and prove it, else, he wants to chow and I hope u know what I mean by chow?

farano:
Handwriting? how do you mean?
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Godfullsam(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
The guy is a ghost
Dont ask me whywhy undecided
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by lanxlot(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:

who made me a judge over you? exodus-remix
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by lanxlot(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:
My point here is, if he really has feelings for you, then I don't see anything wrong with trying to convince you that he does (even liars with courtesy will lie their way thru)..
I really don't believe people fall in love online..
If he really has feelings for you, then he should just try a lill hard and prove it, else, he wants to chow and I hope u know what I mean by chow?

u rili dnt bliv pple fall in luv onlyn...say u avent xperienced.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Seems I need to do the needful now

U should have said this a long time ago
I don't understand dre11
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by dre11(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by 01emek(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
If you ask meeeee, na who i go ask? The matter way u see so, e heavy for mouth cheesy

pls who have seen Omawumi my crush angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
OBSERVING.....
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by dre11(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:
I don't understand dre11

That u like e-dating
Or didn't u state it there

But.. .... How u wan make the guy woo u again
since u said he is treating u like ur his girl

4 Likes

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Confession14(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:

permit to laf first....ermmmmm whats his social network id...let me talk some sense into his head personally
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
dre11:

That u like e-dating
Or didn't u state it there

But.. .... How u wan make the guy woo u again
since u said he is treating u like ur his girl
oh! lol So what do you wanna do?
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Have you?

lanxlot:
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by lanxlot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
ok ok ok, this is it. mayb u took him unaware. he's ur e-b.f, oh! crazy. he expected that u guys wud continue frm Where u stoped, u knw....jux folo d flow. Only 4 u to cum up with d above. that's nt enof reason 4 im to av reacted dat way doh. secondly, some persons av sumwhat different personalities from what they portray On social network, Dunno if u'av noticed. they can type but cannot xprex themselves when it bcums a face to face conversation. dnt blame them, dats 1 peril of social networking. it givs us more than enof tym to think, calculate and Make responx. Perhaps ur guy had little idea of what to say, hw to xprex his feeling when u brought up d issue, his Only defenx mechanism Was........Getin annoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by kendrick93(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:

maybe d guy is angry dat after using all the sweet words and wooing skills on u in order for him to meet u,now u are telling him to woo u in real life.. me thinks u gave him d wrong signal in d first place. i mean u have agreed and even met him in real life

1 Like

Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by dre11(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:
oh! lol So what do you wanna do?

cheesy
I need to displace the guy ASAP.. ....
Since u seems to be having issues with him.. ..

But, mah church mind keeps telling me to give the guy time because he is the one that did open our eyes to thisgrin
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by francizy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Thank you for this point..
I guess the op just fell for his looks (picture thingy)..
If she had met him first as a friend, then probable she'd know if he has some balls (hanging up his waist) to woo her..

kendrick93:
maybe d guy is angry dat after using all the sweet words and wooing skills on u in order for him to meet u,now u are telling him to woo u in real life.. me thinks u gave him d wrong signal in d first place. i mean u have agreed and even met him in real life
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by lanxlot(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:
Have you?

it exist....jux one of dox tinx.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamchiddy:

How do you mean small stuff, please, expatiate?
hmm I explained everything now
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
farano:
hmm I explained everything now

you wrote over his small stuff initially but gotcha now.
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
lanxlot:
Yea, i think he has not yet, because my colleague met her hussy on facebook, d guy fell inlove, they started chatting to an extend of him, going to her sch to visit her. But 2day dey are married with a son
Re: Why Is He So Angry With Me? by farano(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Dump him. You have not started anything and he is already "really mad" at you. This won't work out.
D thing tire me sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me (am I Normal?)+18 / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.