Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? (4249 Views)

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Livingwalker(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Funny it looks when you visit a girl and you all kinds of creatures they refer to as teddy bear..the most amazing part of this is that the teddy has a name...I visited a friend last week and I saw different creatures all over her bed and she was introducing them to me Hi meet Tope..Tope me stone(not real name) and so she introduced me to all ..what am asking is what do this teddy do so dearly for them?? and if you have one pls can I know the name??
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Lool dey romance dem.... A friend of mine told me she named her teddy bear after her boyfriend...i was so amused... She carries it whereva she goes.... I find it really weird...if i wr to b her boyfrnd i would be so perplexed..
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
That is d foolishness of woman my broda, nd I bet u na different boi buy dem ooooo...

Here is how it all started a senseless girl strted it sumwhere nd odas folo.... nd naija girls tinking it's an "ajebo tin" dived into it, I even saw sum girls buying second handed teddy..... wetin prsn no go c for this country.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by STENON(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
It serves as a friend indeed to them.

It serves as a Baby to some of them.
Some will even wear clothes for it, put it on their back, and be treating it like a new born baby...

it is total stupidity.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
STENON:
It serves as a friend indeed to them.
laff wan kill me.....so all d human beings in this world have gone into space abi....

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by farano(f): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
A domestic partner undecided
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
A domestic partner undecided
farano r u a mod?
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by acenazt: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm when girl Dey small her mama buy her that kind doll baby,them just step up the game to Teddy Bear Na. BTW girls are insane

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Lordabas: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2014

Research shows that Girls love teddy bears because the mentality of bears and girls are the same grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
I love teddys alot,especially wen they are huge,it keeps me company.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
and u talk to it right?

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by STENON(f): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote
author=Cutehector4u post=28118415]laff wan kill me.....so all d human
beings in this world have gone into space abi....[/quote] [quote
author=Cutehector4u post=28118415]laff wan kill me.....so all d human
beings in this world have gone into space abi....[/quote] I wonder o.....

Different people with different thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Pes13: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2014
I also av a lot of female friends dat av dis teddy of a thing in dere room.

Am prety sure if I buy a doll for my 16 years little sister, she will definately throw it back @ me.

I wonder where 9ja ladies got dis narrow-minded attitude frm.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
and u talk to it right?

Hahahahaha..... yaba left
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

Hahahahaha..... yaba left
lol na serious yaba left she be... Weirdo

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Pes13:
I also av a lot of female friends dat av dis teddy of a thing in dere room.

Am prety sure if I buy a doll for my 16 years little sister, she will definately throw it back @ me.

I wonder where 9ja ladies got dis narrow-minded attitude frm.

It's a function of smoking wet weed....
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
grin just same way guys "pillow" up their house.

Hug pillows, throw pillows, head pillows. grin
The teddy's are more of a companion for lonely singles.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by jmoore(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2014
That stuff should be for kids below 10 years .

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol na serious yaba left she be... Weirdo

Nd dt was hw one girls was telling me she tells d teddy all her secret... i was just smilling, in my mind I was like "Eya dem dn do this 1 for village"
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by vizkiz: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

undecided
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by FLAWLES(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
I 8t those things(Teddy) since i watched CHUKKy.............
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

Nd dt was hw one girls was telling me she tells d teddy all her secret... i was just smilling, in my mind I was like "Eya dem dn do this 1 for village"
chai.... Totaly deranged...... Infact i will start makin teddy bears and be putting bugs insyd it to be secretly hearing all wat they do...or better still a hidden camera insyd the teddy bear's eye...

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Livingwalker(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
You guys are dem funny hahahaha she tells it all her secrets ...hahaha ....craze don start b dat ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
I have 32 stuffed animals, and 10 of them are teddy bears.
My favorite teddy bear is 5ft tall and I named him beans. grin

The majority of my stuffies came from carnivals, fairs and friends.
You play games at the carnival/fair and if you win the prize would be a stuffed animal.
Some are gifts for Valentines Day, birthdays, and holidays. Once people in your life know that you collect them you will be surprise at how much they love to add to your collection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
and u talk to it right?
I play with it
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
chai.... Totaly deranged...... Infact i will start makin teddy bears and be putting bugs insyd it to be secretly hearing all wat they do...or better still a hidden camera insyd the teddy bear's eye...

You can buy them like that at the electronics store they are called nanny cams.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I play with it
lool...dats called molesting...
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

You can buy them like that at the store they are called nanny cams.
oh ur such a darling..thanks for dat tip.... Wil buy it nad giv to my future girlfrnd as birthday gift
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool...dats called molesting...
Molesting?
itz not wot u tink.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Molesting?
itz not wot u tink.
am just curios.... Like seriosly...some say dey even tell dem dr secrets....do u do that too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.