Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? (4237 Views)

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Ifakiland(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
She taught me how to treat a lady with caution and respect.....also how to fork better.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Laveda(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
undecided Nothing.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by klassykute(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
lemmie list..

1..how to bang bang bang..
2.. how to cook
3..Private
4. personal smtin
5.Na family issue
ask me for d rest
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by ever811(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
this...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
I learnt a lot from my ex...He opened my eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Ifakiland(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
ever811:
this...
Lolzzz....ma nigger!
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
was how to dress then I didn't care bout my appearance but mehn as she CME to my life it was a diff story I dressed and looked better but its quite painful she didn't enjoy my looks for long....
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
I learnt a lot from my ex...He opened my eyes.

To what ?
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by skywalker240(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
i dont have any ex.....but i haff demoted girl freind (back to Side chick)..grin
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

To what ?
To what you men are like...but in all he made me a wiser girl.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Warhawk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nothing...
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
To what you men are like...but in all he made me a wiser girl.
U men? Babe....u don't know anything about me Na! Am different u know?
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

U men? Babe....u don't know anything about me Na! Am different u know?
Yeah!, i know men are different, so i just know there's a particular way certain men do things.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rexhenrex:
was how to dress then I didn't care bout my appearance but mehn as she CME to my life it was a diff story I dressed and looked better but its quite painful she didn't enjoy my looks for long....
Wow!. grin
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
She taught me on how to fvck her using ice cream, she calls it cold sex with lights off...she was the most awesome creature i 've ever come across on earth...i'd miss her on every encompassing seconds of time.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
She taught me on how to fvck her using ice cream, she calls it cold sex with lights off...she was the most awesome creature i 've ever come across on earth...i'd miss her on every encompassing seconds of time.
Hmm!, so all you learnt was love making?.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
Yeah!, i know men are different, so i just know there's a particular way certain men do things.
Correct geh! grin
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
luminouz:

Correct geh! grin
Lol. grin
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!, so all you learnt was love making?.
That's just a clue of the ice berg of the things she taught me.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Ifakiland(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
That's just a clue of the ice berg of the things she taught me.
U na ice man ni? First u say ice cream...now ice Berg!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
She taught me that mostly all halfcastes are cheats nd unloyal...... And taught me to spice up my wardrobe.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

U na ice man ni? First u say ice cream...now ice Berg!!!!
"Iceberg is an acronym used to describe or to give a clue on how a thing would/look like....why "ice cream" is soft well sweetened flour mixed with suga and milk for licking or whatever that be...i think the diff is glaring as used in my context sir.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
"Iceberg is an acronym used to describe or to give a clue on how a thing would/look like....why "ice cream" is soft well sweetened flour mixed with suga and milk for licking or whatever that be...i think the diff is glaring as used in my context sir.

Too much grammar... lipsrsealed

He sure was jocking... smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Too much grammar... lipsrsealed

He sure was jocking... smiley
You dint see the thread that your name was mentioned as one of the girl that will get pregnant in 2017grin
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
He learnt from me attested by the fact that we are now quite good friends.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Ifakiland(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Raine80:
He learnt from me attested by the fact that we are now quite good friends.
Wow u av a beautiful jaw line...how can u be so pretty
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
You dint see the thread that your name was mentioned as one of the girl that will get pregnant in 2017grin

Lol....seriously cheesy

By my husband,I guess...
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

Wow u av a beautiful jaw line...how can u be so pretty
The parents ..... it's best you ask them
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
Wow!. grin
lol not asif i didnt know hw to dress at all she introduced me to a kinda of ashion style that i rock now her husband to be mehn should better hold her wella
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol not asif i didnt know hw to dress at all she introduced me to a kinda of ashion style that i rock now her husband to be mehn should better hold her wella
That's cool. grin
And u miss her.
Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by vicstar(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
for leaving undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
That's cool. grin
And u miss her.
hehehe...i surely do,remember what they say about ones first love? U never forget them she was the one disvirgined my lips lol...i laugh when i think of that i miss her,,,,but then even if she will agree to comeback i cant date her again sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor / Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] / Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.