Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. (6908 Views)

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / 10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl / It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder but I say beauty is transientt..look at ojokwus wife ,,Bianca she was once a beauty to behold but behold now d beauty is fading,,I tell u go for character,,when u go for character,the character is there forever ,,.
lAST BULLET:when u meet a beautiful gal with no character in ur matrimonial home ,u are a goner
Eg ini edo,Kim kardashian etc
Character is what I call. Michelle Obama

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by pasqal09: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you create threads like this, I don't think well have problems
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
How do you know Kim K has no character? Do you know her personally? Have you had a personal experience with her that makes you come to such conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:
If you create threads like this, I don't think well have problems
as the spirit leads ,so will I create..anyway more grease to ur elbow as a moderator,,but u need a chill pill though
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:
How do you know Kim K has no character? Do you know her personally? Have you had a personal experience with her that makes you come to such conclusion?
we see her everyday on her reality show,what else do we need to see madam?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by justmag(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

You really have to ask??
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
we see her everyday on her reality show,what else do we need to see madam?

Okay, you know her through her TV show.

But, I wonder what you see... Cos when I watch her show, I see a sweet, driven, entrepreneurial, family oriented and beautiful woman.

Back to your topic...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:

You really have to ask??

Yes I do!

I think it is unfair and shallow how people feel it is within their rights to judge someone they don't know, based on popular opinion.
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

Okay, you know her through her TV show.

But, I wonder what you see... Cos when I watch her show, I see a sweet, driven, entrepreneurial, family oriented and beautiful woman.

Back to your topic...
well I see a talentless lady whose sex tape is still in internet..that's her selling point..when u marry her ,d only thing u see is how to sleep with her ,cos she has no talent..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by justmag(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

Yes I do!

I think it is unfair and shallow how people feel it is within their rights to judge someone they don't know, based on popular opinion.

Normally! I would agree with you but kim kardashian is kind of an exception in my book! She has done some crazy ish since ray j! Some of these things goes a long way to reflect her character with or without popular opinion
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
well I see a talentless lady whose sex tape is still in internet..that's her selling point..when u marry her ,d only thing u see is how to sleep with her ,cos she has no talent..

This is the point I am trying to make... You say she has no talent because you hear a lot of people, who are only hating, say so.

So, possessing astute business sense is no talent?

Managing your brand and sustaing its relevance is no talent?

Creating a brand that actually has a bank breaking networth is no talent?

Possessing effective marketing abilities is no talent?

Dude, what is your idea of talent?
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
And who told you Ini Edo has no character?
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

This is the point I am trying to make... You say she has no talent because you hear a lot of people, who are only hating, say so.

So, possessing astute business sense is no talent?

Managing your brand and sustaing its relevance is no talent?

Creating a brand that actually has a bank breaking networth is no talent?

Possessing effective marketing abilities is no talent?

Dude, what is your idea of talent?
hope u are not endorsing Kim kardashian after she exposed her A#SS on the internet ,just last week here,and please tell me u support maheeda too..
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:

Normally! I would agree with you but kim kardashian is kind of an exception in my book! She has done some crazy ish since ray j! Some of these things goes a long way to reflect her character with or without popular opinion

Crazy ish like?

All people ramble about is the stale sex tape.

She had sex with her boyfriend for crying out loud! Something everyone who has ever pointed a hypocritical finger at her, have done and still do.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=40pt]OK[/size]
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by coolzeal(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am old and experience enough to go for character. It last longer
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
And who told you Ini Edo has no character?
please tell me about who divorces just like that..after deciding to settle down she comes out of marriage like it was a movie she was acting..SMH
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
What you said is a blatant lie.

Go for both of them.

You can't be looking at a monkey face with character..

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
coolzeal:
Am old and experience enough to go for character. It last longer
exactly
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hope u are not endorsing Kim kardashian after she exposed her A#SS on the internet ,just last week here,and please tell me u support maheeda too..

But you did not have a problem with Nicki Minaj and her anaconder album cover right?

I don't support Maheeda cos she really got no talent wink
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:
What you said is a blatant lie.

Go for both of them.

You can't be looking at a monkey face with character..
my brother when u old ,u will look at monkey face ,with no character too,,so what are we saying
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by pasqal09: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:
Will a person with character live the kind of life that she does?
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

But you did not have a problem with Nicki Minaj and her anaconder album cover right?

I don't support Maheeda cos she really got no talent wink
I don't watch nicki minaj and I don't listen to her,,all I hear and see from her is fake..@ least we both agrEe on maheeda.
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

exactly
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
It pains me when I see a beautiful face on an empty head. angry angry angry

Well, nothing is wrong with going for both smiley

I'll rather go for character and beauty cool
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

What kind of life is she living?

She has a successful TV show

She has several successful businesses: fragrance line, clothing line, shoe line, video game amongst others.

She has a husband who is successful at what he does and is proud of her.

She has a lovely child.

She has a body that rakes in millions of dollars

She gives to charity.

She is living her dream.

What is the bad character she has?
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
please tell me about who divorces just like that..after deciding to settle down she comes out of marriage like it was a movie she was acting..SMH
Are you tryin to say itz because she has no character that her marriage fails?
Even if she has character,IF ITZ NOT MEANT TO BE,ITZ WILL NOT STAND.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
It pains me when I see a beautiful face on an empty head. angry angry angry

Well, nothing is wrong with going for both smiley

I'll rather go for character and beauty cool
agape u be long throat..you want to eat your cake and have it..beauty and character ,,is like oil and water,,they hardly miss up,they do only in rare conditions..
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Are you tryin to say itz because she has no character that her marriage fails?
Even if she has character,IF ITZ NOT MEANT TO BE,ITZ WILL NOT STAND.
anyway ,,let's forget Kim and ini,,there are so many cases but like seriously if u where a guy will u marry a lady with no character??
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by pasqal09: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

What kind of life is she living?

She has a successful TV show

She has several successful businesses: fragrance line, clothing line, shoe line, video game amongst others.

She has a husband who is successful at what he does and is proud of her.

She has a lovely child.

She has a body that rakes in millions of dollars

She gives to charity.

She is living her dream.

What is the bad character she has?
I don't think you know kim K at all.
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
pasqal09:

I don't think you know kim K at all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy and you do? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me, those qualities I mentioned about her, am I right or wrong?
Re: Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. by Evina(f): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't watch nicki minaj and I don't listen to her,,all I hear and see from her is fake..@ least we both agrEe on maheeda.

Yes, we both agree on something wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.