Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? (1160 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Ladies, Which Do You Preafre, A Man That Drinks, Smokes Or Cheats On You? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Drinks Beer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Djicemob: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Guys,do you have girlfriend(s),wife or female friends who drinks alcohol? what comes to your mind when you see a girl drinking? Do you have a sense of pity,sadness,happiness or mixed feelings for these girls or do you just feel "its a normal thing"? How would you feel if you take your crush out on a date and she orders for alcohol? I have friends who actually love them and would go on and on about how fun the girls are to be with or around.I've noticed that this is a growing trend and more girls are joining the green league of alcohol consumers which is quite noticable in our various tertiary institutions.In clubs you see girls 'jacking' bottles like its no man business and one can't help but think.

Ladies,how do you feel about other girls endulging in the act or how do you feel sippin bottles? tongue In public,at home or anywhere.How much can you take and what or who initiated you into the game? smiley

Disclaimer:I no be pastor or holy holy wannabe o,and this should not be seen as a medium to ridicule any gender.
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by FLAWLES(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wen i tell peeps dat i don't take alcohol they always say ayam lying..........................
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by kendrick93(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
i will take a girl who smokes than one who consumes alcohol.. i detest it
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by major466(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
#What a man can do, a Woman can do 3 times better#
Oya! Drunk Ladies in the house. Come and confess your sins. grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by yungEX(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
it the bottle of any aclcohot i've neva seen "MEN ONLY"
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Missmossy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Observing grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by major466(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Wen i tell peeps dat i don't take alcohol they always say ayam lying..........................
Why do I have this feeling that you're still lying? grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by FLAWLES(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:

.seriously...........i swear
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
If she want make she drink AZ engine oil or alcopalour no be only hall.

I don see ashawo wey no dey tak alcohol.

Takin alcohol doesn't mak a lady bad. Its just a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Djicemob: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:

LoL. she forget say smirnoff na still alcohol grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Djicemob: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
If she want make she drink AZ engine oil or alcopalour no be only hall.

I don see ashawo wey no dey tak alcohol.

Takin alcohol doesn't mak a lady bad. Its just a way of life.
Way of life to get you drunkgrin

Remind which vitamin alcohol dey give person for body?
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Victormimi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=FLAWLES post=28125942]Wen i tell peeps dat i don't take alcohol they always say ayam lying..........................[/quote

What's that trait of a drinker that is found in you? Since people don't believe you.
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Victormimi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by phorget(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thanq God say My galfriend no dey take alcohol o,nah only ogogoro she Sabi take...

Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Drahmah: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't think it's so bad a thing for women to drink alcoholic wines every now and then as long as they don't get too drunk or addicted to alcoholism. What I can't stand is for women to do beer...I sort of feel it's too masculine. I find women who do beers extremely unattractive. I mean, what can be attractive about a woman gulping one big bottle of Guinness stout? angry
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by holatin(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
k
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by TrishaP(f): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nothing wrong taking it. The bad thing is the addiction.
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
yungEX:
on the bottle of any alchohol, i've neva seen the inscription "MEN ONLY"
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by dkronicle(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
THEY WANNA GET HIGH WHILE SOME JUST ABUSE IT.
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by killercute16(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.seriously...........i swear
U dont seem truthful......i swear
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by killercute16(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
phorget:
Thanq God say My galfriend no dey take alcohol o,nah only ogogoro she Sabi take...
Owk
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Itz wrong for a girl to take alcoholic,very wrong
Re: Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? by FLAWLES(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
killercute16:
U dont seem truthful......i swear
.ok

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? / W. / Read Her Story, She Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.