Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Amazing Facts About Love!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Facts About Love!! (41948 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by MrCork: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
pasqal09:
1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking pain killers

2. Falling in love has the same neurological effects as a cocaine high.

3. It takes less than four minutes to decide if you have feelings for someone. So guys, don't mind those girls that play hard to get.

4. When looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5. Expressing gratitude towards people you love causes an immediate spike in your happiness.

6. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response called adrenaline.

7. Men are more emotionally affected when relationships end. So don't mind those guys that act like their hearts are made of stone, they actually cry themselves to sleep every night during break-ups.

8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in love is primitive and biological.

. ...anyways bro...bak to this tread....dak skin females r not intarested un love.....all they want is braziiilian wig (noo offensse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Prodeegee:

Ds one is not best rara...had to let it go. The next, I guess, wouldbe my wife smiley

Choose wisely smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by kiowy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
;DIs that so?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
No 7 is a damned lie! Cry themselves to sleep indeed angry
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Ayoolajumoke post=28149559][/quote]looolz....funny u
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Infoay: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm...
Nice facts but I think some of these are relative esp the issue of men feeling a break up saga more!
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Toshibasexy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
no 7 is true cos I'm currently going through it right now
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by therapisteve(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some1 throws a stone @ u? Throw her love. She throws love @ u?then sit & think for a while Bcoz LOVE hurts More than a Stone!!!
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ravenwolf:

Well I really dont know the direction the story will take.. at this point i ma seriously having issues with my self control, I am trying to forget her, erase her away from my mind, Thats what i do when I am about to fall in love. I love with all that is me and some people have taken advantage of me in the past, hence the reason why caution is my watchword!!!

Eeyah!
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Ojugunrege(f): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
How sweet!!! I love love & I'm in love.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:
1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking pain killers

2. Falling in love has the same neurological effects as a cocaine high.

3. It takes less than four minutes to decide if you have feelings for someone. So guys, don't mind those girls that play hard to get.

4. When looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5. Expressing gratitude towards people you love causes an immediate spike in your happiness.

6. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response called adrenaline.

7. Men are more emotionally affected when relationships end. So don't mind those guys that act like their hearts are made of stone, they actually cry themselves to sleep every night during break-ups.

8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in love is primitive and biological.
pasqal watsup
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pasqal watsup
Can I help you?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Can I help you?
yh... Lol u soundin too formal... Mehn... Loosin up ... How u dey
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
No amazing fact about love.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yh... Lol u soundin too formal... Mehn... Loosin up ... How u dey
?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:

?
i jus wana get to knw u jor..u behavn like as if am chykn u...arent u a guy..
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i jus wana get to knw u jor..u behavn like as if am chykn u...arent u a guy..
That's exactly what I mean. I'm a guy. So you should be saying this to a girl not a guy like me.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:

That's exactly what I mean. I'm a guy. So you should be saying this to a girl not a guy like me.
pascal watsup.? U reply, yh how can i help u... . Who does dat... Mehn.. Quit the mod intonation... No vex say i holla at u doh...na my mistake...
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pascal watsup.? U reply, yh how can i help u... . Who does dat... Mehn.. Quit the mod intonation... No vex say i holla at u doh...na my mistake...
Oya sorry, so how can I help you?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Oya sorry, so how can I help you?
cutehector4u: pascal watsup
Pascal: bro am cool, how u doin
Cutehector: i dey my broda, i say mk i hail u as per mod.
Pascal: u try bro...
Cutehector4u: no shaking... Keep up the good work..

Nw dats d kind of dialogue i was expecting...
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by iceberylin(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Mods boring die
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
pasqal09:

This only proves that you've never been in love.

Oga mod pls who deleted my thread and may I know why? Thanks.

CC:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:

What abt this?
Cutehector4u: pasqal09, what's up?
Pasqal09: how can I help you?
Cutehector4u: nothing, I say make I hail u as per mod
Pasqal09: thanks my brother
Cutehector4u: no shaking ......keep up the good work

Is this not good also?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

What abt this?
Cutehector4u: pasqal09, what's up?
Pasqal09: how can I help you?
Cutehector4u: nothing, is ay make I hali u as per mood
Pasqal09: thanks my brother
Cutehector4u: no shaking ......keep up the good work

Is this not good also?
Hmmn... Ok..i think u need to help me... I hav a problem with irunobo2... She z disturbin my life... She needs to be bannned seriosly...
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Oga mod pls who deleted my thread and may I know why? Thanks.

CC:
Seun
Obinoscopy
You've presented your case. Besides the thread is creating troubles in the section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Hmmn... Ok..i think u need to help me... I hav a problem with irunobo2... She z disturbin my life... She needs to be bannned seriosly...
Lol, that has been taken care of. Come to think of it, what did u do to her to make her take you personal?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
No 7 is a damned lie! Cry themselves to sleep indeed angry

Are you a man?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

Lol, that has been taken care of. Come to think of it, what did u do to her to make her take you personal?
lol my brother, how would i know... She just woke up one morning and decided to create her useless topics as she normally does nd dis time around, i was her victim...sayn dat i bleeped her bla bla bla dah ...yarning nonsense... I had to report the matter to a mod, and the topic was banned, i think she was banned too.. After serving her ban, she came up in religion section nd created a topic abt me again.. The topic name is Mr cutehector4u ..u can go check it out for urself nd read the comments thr... I stil had to mail the mods of religion to ban d topic buh dey stoll havent done it... I wouldnt like wen someone who i hav never met be draggin my personality to the mud..
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

You've presented your case. Besides the thread is creating troubles in the section.

Really?
Where were you when my entire family and loved ones was trending in the miss nl thread?
Where were you when I repeatedly lodged complaints that fall on deaf ear?
Do you know the extent of the readership and viewership I generated for that blackmail?
Tell me are you on his side and working on his orders because that could explain the leak of my private e-mail to him and your refusal to delete his posts of me and my loved ones?

Obinoscopy and seun pls I crave your indulgence this morning. angry
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol my brother, how would i know... She just woke up one morning and decided to create her useless topics as she normally does nd dis time around, i was her victim...sayn dat i bleeped her bla bla bla dah ...yarning nonsense... I had to report the matter to a mod, and the topic was banned, i think she was banned too.. After serving her ban, she came up in religion section nd created a topic abt me again.. The topic name is Mr cutehector4u ..u can go check it out for urself nd read the comments thr... I stil had to mail the mods of religion to ban d topic buh dey stoll havent done it... I wouldnt like wen someone who i hav never met be draggin my personality to the mud..
Can u put up the link to the thread?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Really?
Where were you when my entire family and loved ones was trending in the miss nl thread?
Where were you when I repeatedly lodged complaints that fall on deaf ear?
Do you know the extent of the readership and viewership I generated for that blackmail?
Tell me are you on his side and working on his orders because that could explain the leak of my private e-mail to him and your refusal to delete his posts of me and my loved ones?

Obinoscopy and seun pls I crave your indulgence this morning. angry
The guy has been banned. Thus the case has been settled. Please let this slide. Please.

You can mail the mods or supermods for further deliberations. Be assured that we'll attend to them with utmost alacrity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.