Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Amazing Facts About Love!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Facts About Love!! (41926 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
finditng:

Exactly my new discovery....the shit plp get to do to you under the disguise of love, is like having a suicide bomber flight covered in roses headed for your house with your go ahead...lol...you see the danger infact sometimes you know it's gonna bring pain...but the roses/quotes are just too nice to ignore...lol.....total bs
cry cry cry
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

Rozzay pls upload ur pics...
Mr Nigeria r u stalking me?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Reference(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2014
These are not facts of love but of lust. Love is a product of deep knowledge or understanding. Not something you discover in four minutes and toss away like a child's toy two minutes later.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2014
MrCork:

angry

Lolz. Bros why you dey squeeze face na grin
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by chomygolden(f): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Number 7 sweet eeh.anyways it is good to know.[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Karleb(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
0b1nna:

Even if the rest of 'em ain't true, this one's true. smiley

Scientifically, when you're looking at someone you hate your pupils dilates also. undecided in other words, that love might be hate in disguise. lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
No b lie o!,I've cried @ some point of near break-cup
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by boombay(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2014
number 7 is for puss.ies not real men
i've dated 9 girls and i don't give a damn about them
I broke up with all of them...
i'm cute so why should i give a damn about them.....
girls are dying for my love (cute girls )
I school in france tho undecided
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Number 7.. Who does that Oops..i think the Op does.... Number 3... U talk tru my brother..who gives a hoot abt em anyways
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by fredparis: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmmmm story for the gods [color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by woky: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Incorruptible:

Lol. This your teeth ehhh
Wetin do am? grin
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Hahahahahaaha Pasqal09 sef don join the league

Why did you make it TOP 10 ? Lwkmd grin
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by woky: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
speaktogen:

It is not true @ all, it's jst for weak men! Don't jst assume!
Bros, love no be my muscle oo
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Supremor(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2014
I think d problem wt ppl nd falling in love is dat some many love 4 d wrong reasons; true love has it's foundation in God. If u love for d right reasons u rarely can explain or fathom y u do love d person bt if it's 'cos of beauty, money, status or position it's probably gonna hit d rock someday; d one u love 'll eventually turn ur best friend nd d feeling has to b mutual nd it comes naturally u don't force it then u always seek each other's good
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pazienza(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
Love bla bla bla...

Love is in Two phases:
1. Romantic phase
2. Responsibility phase.

The first phase sometimes is confused for Lust or infatuation...
To prove it, it must pass the Responsibility phase...

When young folks "fall" in love, they tend to just laze around, do nothing, want cuddle, kiss, call often...These are all okay and good...

But Love is first seen in Responsibility:

Read this dialogue:
Man: Do you love me?
Woman: Love? I dunno
Woman: Do you love me?
Man: I dunno
Woman: Your question is quite hilarious...

They both kept mute for a while ...

Wife: I wash your clothes, cook for you, nurse your sperm and produce kids, sleep with you, take care of your kids...
Hian! If that is not Love, what then is it?

Man: Then, I love you.
Woman: I guess I love you too.

Real love is responsible.
Will you still have butterflies in your tummy after she tells you she's pregnant at 18?

Real love does not approve of Sexz before Marriage... hehe...
Why? Love cares. If you really care for her, would you let suffer 9 months in carrying a baby she didn't really want...

However, if one can understand some things, you can masterfully channel your love towards marriage. Manage it.
Casual sex kills true love!

Some girls can attest that the guy that was so into them began losing value for them the day they in the name of love opened their legs...

C'mon!

Best post for me here. Almost every tom,dick and harry is capable of the romantic phase, but the responsibility phase can only be shouldered by few,and it is what separates true love from infatuation, for it requires sacrifice, with emphasis on "giving", not just giving material things,but giving all things until there isn't any more to give by both parties.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
[size=72]Must you Quote meundecided[/size]
kai! babe, but u 5n o
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2014
pazienza:

Best post for me here. Almost every tom,dick and harry is capable of the romantic phase, but the responsibility phase can only be shouldered by few,and it is what separates true love from infatuation, for it requires sacrifice, with emphasis on "giving", not just giving material things,but giving all things until there isn't any more to give by both parties.

Thanks bro. The truth is rare! But, it is the major reason for divorce in many marriages today...

She says, How come I married you? After 4 kids o!

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nuzo1(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
jnrbayano:
Interesting!

Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.

<<<Trey Parker and Matt Stone>>>

Wrong.

Love is MORE of a decision than a feeling...at least at the initial period.

We actually decide who we love and that's why we outline the qualities we need in a partner as we search for them.
Often times, we don't find all these qualities in just one partner....heck we settle for "less".

The other factor is that sometimes we meet people who we never dreamt we could have anything to do with. But due to the close proximity, we get to notice characters that attract us to them and hence fall in love.

Its all about choice first.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by gentleuwa(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
No 3 is true.but no 7 is not true on my own side.because it doesn't affect me in anyway wen i'm nt wid my luva again.even am now taking it as part of life dat u must nt luv one gal til u get married.like in soldproprietorship.d sold only of d business will tel u dat d best way 2 have a gud manager is 2 continue sacking til u fin d right manager 4 ur business.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by patrotic9gerian: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Mr Nigeria r u stalking me?

Not really but I follow what my heart desires and that is to be your best friend....
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Penboy: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Karleb:

Scientifically, when you're looking at someone you hate your pupils dilates also. undecided in other words, that love might be hate in disguise. lipsrsealed
yes o! Tell them that the process of dilation and constriction is a bio-neurological process triggered by the adrenal gland. Because your eye dilate when person point you gun, you kan think say na true love. I pity you oo.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2014
stardragon:

kai! babe, but u 5n o
Thank you

now back to my questiongrin
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
pasqal09:
1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking pain killers

2. Falling in love has the same neurological effects as a cocaine high.

3. It takes less than four minutes to decide if you have feelings for someone. So guys, don't mind those girls that play hard to get.

4. When looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5. Expressing gratitude towards people you love causes an immediate spike in your happiness.

6. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response called adrenaline.

7. Men are more emotionally affected when relationships end. So don't mind those guys that act like their hearts are made of stone, they actually cry themselves to sleep every night during break-ups.

8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in love is primitive and biological.
I strongly disagree with no. 7....no no no not for me

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by ROZZAYY(f): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

Not really but I follow what my heart desires and that is to be your best friend....
Just like dat
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in LOVE
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by segzyndpep(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Who is gonna love me now
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Unluvable(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
tr3y:
unluvable?
what are you doing on a love thread

curiosity smiley
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by mosefin19(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
interesting
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Nuzo1:

Wrong.

Love is MORE of a decision than a feeling...at least at the initial period.

We actually decide who we love and that's why we outline the qualities we need in a partner as we search for them.
Often times, we don't find all these qualities in just one partner....heck we settle for "less".

The other factor is that sometimes we meet people who we never dreamt we could have anything to do with. But due to the close proximity, we get to notice characters that attract us to them and hence fall in love.

Its all about choice first.

I am wired to love regardless of who.

If the one I love is also my choice, then it's perfect.

Some comments are deeper than you think, try to plunge deep first before dismissing such with a wave of the hand.

Nb. Love is not like.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Brandly(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
luvly
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by goodgood2(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
jmoore:
Love can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transferred from one person to the other.
O'level Chemistry- Law of Conservation of Love, as explained Dr Saint Bottle.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Fresia01:
u are always dying to hear from d person even when u swear dat u aint gonna call d person again.... most times u call him/ her wish a private no jux to hear d person 's voice.... love is magical

Hmmmm!!! This is serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.