Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! (5002 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by 2aces(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
I took a pic of myself and my boo, and i thought to myself, no couple can be more gorgeous than us (just a thought though), but prove me wrong and upload a pic of you and your personal person if you are truely proud of the person you re with.
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Medunah: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
*Grabs sit in front row with popcorn in one hand* cool

@op, ur babes get belle ni??
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by saxwizard(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
wats the meaning of "BOO"

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by jsunex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Op if anoda guy go post him pic wit uur girl nkan, u go land for hospital oo... lol
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Bleshh: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeew...

IF I TALK SAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOUR YANSH NAW, U WOULD START SHOUTING

NO B ONLY BEST COUPLE AWARD, NA BEST 3THREESOMEEE AWARDS
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is going to be interesting
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by constance500: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:
*Grabs sit in front row with popcorn in one hand* cool

shift for me o

jsunex:
Op if anoda guy go post him pic wit uur girl nkan, u go land for hospital oo... lol

lol, tell her o grin
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by farano(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
shocked shocked

kingtom grin
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by chibwike(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Grabs popcorn
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Bleshh: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
pls whats that blackhole at the bottom of your picture.. I come from mars.
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by holyboss: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Spread mat wink

Whr is d popcorn sellerundecided
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Judek2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

then make it interesting..
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by 2aces(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bleshh:
Mtcheeeeeeew...

IF I TALK SAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOUR YANSH NAW, U WOULD START SHOUTING

NO B ONLY BEST COUPLE AWARD, NA BEST 3THREESOMEEE AWARDS
Bro please! Its not my fault you dont have anybody to post with, shill and let happy people have some fun

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by fairygeh(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
You and ur boo look like twins,ejima grin
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by woky: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Judek2:

then make it interesting..
Would have love to,but i dnt have a boo cheesy
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Aww...you guys look alike o.
I love her nose...very pointed....looks contoured __ lolz.

But why your belle come flat pass her own na? lipsrsealed

*me and my boo*

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Bleshh: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
2aces:
Bro please! Its not my fault you dont have anybody to post with, shill and let happy people have some fun
Oh shiit, a fool quoted me

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well dayuuuuummm cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by KingTom(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
shocked shocked

kingtom grin
When will we post the pic grin
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Freshtomato(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Your boo? Really? She looks like your sister thou cheesy
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Well dayuuuuummm
so you follow show your gf identity for this useless thread undecided
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Medunah: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
constance500:

shift for me o

Bring cocacola first make i use wash down the popcorn then ama shift for you. Being in front row aint easy.

@rilwayne001, ur babes is cute oo

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Judek2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
saxwizard:
wats the meaning of "BOO"

According to the dictionary..

Boo.
1. A loud exclamation intended to scare someone, especially a child. Usually used when one has been hidden from the victim and then suddenly appeared unexpectedly.

2. A word used ironically in a situation where one might have scared someone, but said someone was not scared. Not said as loudly as in definition 1.

3. An exclamation used by a member or many members of an audience, as at a stage play or sports game, to indicate derision or disapproval of what has just occurred.

1 Like

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Rilwayne001: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
so you follow show your gf identity for this useless thread undecided

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Bleshh: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Well dayuuuuummm cheesy cheesy
LMAO.... SEE DIFF BTW OP's PICTURE N THIS ONE..

ITS LIKE OBASANJO VS CHRISBROWN SHII!!!!! FINEBOY RIDEON JARE!!!
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Dominionng(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Space bookers association
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by woky: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
how do you see dis

Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Bleshh: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Judek2:

According to the dictionary..

Boo.
1. A loud exclamation intended to scare someone, especially a child. Usually used when one has been hidden from the victim and then suddenly appeared unexpectedly.

2. A word used ironically in a situation where one might have scared someone, but said someone was not scared. Not said as loudly as in definition 1.

3. An exclamation used by a member or many members of an audience, as at a stage play or sports game, to indicate derision or disapproval of what has just occurred.
IN OTHER WORDS, THE OP IS A DUMBWITTED R.ETARD, AM I RIGHT??
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Judek2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Would have love to,but i dnt have a boo cheesy

I see.. Ask the OP what it costs to get one..
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! by Dominionng(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Someone is in a new relationship!

No worries OP, na so e dey shak!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Hair Styles. Ladies,which One Is Your Best Style? (pics) / Male Bestie Needed / Picture Of Ashawo High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.