Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? (2053 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by dein77(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2014
God has blessed me according to my wish. I had always wished to have a son first, then a daughter. That's exactly how it happened.

But in retrospect, I would have preferred the reverse.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2014
dein77:
God has blessed me according to my wish. I had always wished to have a son first, then a daughter. That's exactly how it happened.

But in retrospect, I would have preferred the reverse.
congrats! Bruh
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by dein77(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Microflux:
congrats! Bruh

Oh! Thanks.

It's indeed the goodness of God.

Nice meeting you here.

Good morning.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2014
dein77:

Oh! Thanks.

Nice meeting you here.

Good morning.
u 2 gud am. Hw was ur nyt?
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2014
dein77:

Oh! Thanks.

Nice meeting you here.

Good morning.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by dein77(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Microflux:

It was Ok.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Godmystrength: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
I want healthy, intelligent, complete etc children...... that's all

1 Like

Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by MizRachel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
male biko... cute handsome baby boys smiley smiley
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
MizRachel:
male biko... cute handsome baby boys smiley smiley
boys only? 9ce pix can u be my E-girlfriend? Check my dp.kiss
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by MizRachel(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Microflux post=28152875] boys only? 9ce pix can u be my E-girlfriend? Check my dp.
I thought the post was about your "first child" ..
and tnx.. yet, no tnx, why do you wanna have an e-girlfriend in the first place??
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=MizRachel post=28153082][/quote] tankx 4 d question. I want to have an e-girl friend, becos am new here, and i hav an ambition of bcuming the mr nairaland nxt year, i dim it fit that i nid a female beside me to help me in the run. And when i check ur profile i can see what i nid in there. Beauty, intelligence, among odas. Tanx.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Want/ed a girl. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by MizRachel(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Microflux:
tankx 4 d question. I want to have an e-girl friend, becos am new here, and i hav an ambition of bcuming the mr nairaland nxt year, i dim it fit that i nid a female beside me to help me in the run. And when i check ur profile i can see what i nid in there. Beauty, intelligence, among odas. Tanx.
Lol,. you welcome.. wish you luck in your "girlfriend hunt".. because this girl here just wanna be on her own in this forum.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
MizRachel:
Lol,. you welcome.. wish you luck in your "girlfriend hunt".. because this girl here just wanna be on her own in this forum.
. Okay thanks. No quams.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Godmystrength: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Microflux:
tankx 4 d question. I want to have an e-girl friend, becos am new here, and i hav an ambition of bcuming the mr nairaland nxt year, i dim it fit that i nid a female beside me to help me in the run. And when i check ur profile i can see what i nid in there. Beauty, intelligence, among odas. Tanx.
If i hear!!!
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by lilmax(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
MALE
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by komek(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Microflux:
For me i think i want a set of twin male and female. But if one, i will love female because she will be the one to oversea her younger ones with her tender mind. You? grin cool

It must be a girl o. I love the care and love they gv to their sibblings. I love to pamper her too. I love women.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by LizNaira: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
I would personally pray for a healthy child regardless the gender but if you would like to determine the gender of your child read http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/ovulation-and-determining-gender-of.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? / Relationship Between Circumcised And Virgin/disvirgin / Cheapest bed frame And Mattress ,value for your money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.