Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The FRAUD Called Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FRAUD Called Lagos. (4129 Views)

The Fraud Called Fashola / The Fraud Called Education: Why Are Africans So Dumb? / Why Is Wale Shoyinka Keeping Quite About The Fraud Called Lagos L.g.a Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bayulll01(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
brownlord,you can make comments without mentioning my name.
what the heck is wrong with you saTANists?
dont mind those satanist jaweee,u can only cry a foul about lagos what about your clueleeeesss president that is drowing nigeria daily because of his stuppid ambition,in as much as i hate all our leaders with passion because they are our own disasters,focus on your state and your governor for a start
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Nobleval:
go and hide yourself in shame.
why should he hide in shame...if u dont lik d way lagos is,u are free to relocate to any of the other 35 state, or the FCT.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2014
It seems these people know nothing about anything. From TRENCH COAT to FLASH FLOOD,do we have to teach you everything?
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
guy why dont u chat wit ur brain.is it dat u just want to b stup!d or wot...us is bigger dan nigeria yet it has more beta roads dan nigeria,why cant jona.daft construct good roads..russia is bigger dan nigeria,which part of russia are terrorist controlin or were in australia are terrorist bombin pple cos nigeria is smaller dan australia.
So you want the president to come clear drainages for Fashola, eh? Wake up my friend and stop being a slave to stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Energito: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
brownlord,you can make comments without mentioning my name.
what the heck is wrong with you saTANists?
truth hurt.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2014
[
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
i just want u to know ao foolish u are boy,sayin fashola cant rule a small lagos well.dats y i want u to know dat,Jona.dumb cant secure d territory of a small nigeria
Go and treat yourself of dunce disease. It is eating too deep into your whole being.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by brownlord: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Keep up this disgrace all over the cyberspace.

Okay, the truth hurts obiageli

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by brownlord: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
bayulll01:
dont mind those satanist jaweee,u can only cry a foul about lagos what about your clueleeeesss president that is drowing nigeria daily because of his stuppid ambition,in as much as i hate all our leaders with passion because they are our own disasters,focus on your state and your governor for a start

Don't you think your crazy? my state is govern by opposition, in as much as Oshiomole;s first tenure is 10x better than the 8 useless years of PDP in Edo state, which we all gave him credit for, we all stood behind him for reelection, the proof is on my archive here and other social network, the man has since his reelection abandon all projects started in first tenure to concentrate in looting and funding his political ambition, did you see the sorry state of the state institution on one thread that graced this forum? now you want people to keep quiet because he managed to build some road during his first tenure, don't you think you should get your brain checked?

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bigass(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2014
I dont think we should resort to abusing ourselves. On the issue of Ikeja flood, ikeja has good drainage but the attitude of people towards waste disposal is bad. Many of the drains are blocked by pure water sachet and bottles. Fashola tried on infrastructural development but failed to improve the quality of lives of Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bigass(f): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Government identifies the ills in the society and tries to fix it. There are many ills in Lagos that fashola failed to take up.
There's lawma but still prefer to drop dirts in gutters whats the punishment for that?
Danfos pack indiscriminately misbehave on the road what happens?
People spend hours on the road due to bad roads bad attitude on roads and poor public transport system. Do they have solution? No This is 2014 and the face of public Transport in Lagos is Danfo. Haaaa
We should not even mention the attitude of govt agencies like Lastma Kai etc.

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
K
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:
Government identifies the ills in the society and tries to fix it. There are many ills in Lagos that fashola failed to take up.
There's lawma but still prefer to drop dirts in gutters whats the punishment for that?
Danfos pack indiscriminately misbehave on the road what happens?
People spend hours on the road due to bad roads bad attitude on roads and poor public transport system. Do they have solution? No This is 2014 and the face of public Transport in Lagos is Danfo. Haaaa
We should not even mention the attitude of govt agencies like Lastma Kai etc.
are u sure u are livin in lag,cos u should hav heard of a bus dat is called BRT.do u want the government to ban danfo or wot,is not a must to live in lagos,u can relocate to a state lik uyo,i heard dia are good roads in d state
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
fool go and kill ursef for havin an erection for south west matter,wey no concern u..olofo
Olodo, the matter concern me well well. If all states in Nigeria, including Lagos state, are good, Nigeria will be good. The parts make the whole. But people like you are shouting that the whole is not good. How can it when incapable hands are in charge of the parts?

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2014
J

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bigass(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
are u sure u are livin in lag,cos u should hav heard of a bus dat is called BRT.do u want the government to ban danfo or wot,is not a must to live in lagos,u can relocate to a state lik uyo,i heard dia are good roads in d state
lol. How effective is BRT. Go to Ojota Ojodu Oshodi etc by 6.30am and see queues of people going to work and no bus to carry them. See the interior of the buses and attitudes of the workers. If BRT was good many people wont be taking their cars to work I have stopped using brt since 2009. Go to London and see London buses &system and compare

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by rozayx5(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:

lol. How effective is BRT. Go to Ojota Ojodu Oshodi etc by 6.30am and see queues of people going to work and no bus to carry them. See the interior of the buses and attitudes of the workers. If BRT was good many people wont be taking their cars to work I have stopped using brt since 2009. Go to London and see London buses &system and compare
How can you be comparing london wit lagos!
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2014
if u no like Lagos, go back to ur village, no body tie u down
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by pendicle: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2014
What's the fascination with Lagos for non-indigenes of Lagos self. If you don't like the situation of things in Lagos, Chisco and Young Shall Grow, Ekenedilichukwu buses are still functioning, pack your familes and return to wherever you all came from.

Lagos is the smallest state in the world carrying the kind of population it is burdened with. Please go back to your states and demand good governance from your governors and local officials. Go to ojota, Berger and ojuelegba and see the daily exodus, they leave their poverty stricken, erosion ravaged and worst social infrastructure amenities in their states of origin and yet rather than accept the fact they are a burden on the state harboring them, they demand the eldorado they can never dream or perceived in a life time in their villages and states.

Even new York, Paris and London have got slums and least developed areas yet you won't see.settlers asking to be treated like queens/kings.

Lagos is working and if you're not okay with it, pack your bags and baggages and return to your villages.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
oloshi.it is now dat it concern u but u and ur foolish pple wont vote APC in ur village cos APC is a yoruba party,boy APC will win in lagos state next year,if u dont lik dat,u can kill ursef.oloshi
You see your mumulity level? Who told you that APC is a yoruba party. To start with APC means Arewa Peoples Congress. That means a yoruba man will not smell tthe presidency in that party because it belongs to the hausa/fulani. Your olodo no get part 2 wallahi. Shege yaro. grin

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bigass(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
una go just dey compare london wit lagos,are lagosians tax heavily as londoners?.........lagos will get dia somday,brt was introduce ard 2006 or 2007.before d govt of tinubu and fashola,military officers were d ones rulin lagos,lagos was a mess before fashola and tinubu came in.so i know we will get dia somday.

thats the problem. We wish it will get better by words of mouth but action. Pls be honest what major improvements have you seen since brt was introduced in 2007.
in 2007 we had air conditioned buses now none is air conditioned. The interior/exterior is so dirty and you said it will be better? I heard electronic billings system in 2010 but refused to work.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by kaycexx(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
manck2:
shocked angry

my Car nearly Got spoilt. Dat black EOD cry

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
jamace:
You see your mumulity level? Who told you that APC is a yoruba party. To start with APC means Arewa Peoples Congress. That means a yoruba man will not smell tthe presidency in that party because it belongs to the hausa/fulani. Your olodo no get part 2 wallahi. Shege yaro. grin
i dont av tym for idiot.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bigass(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2014
walemoney007:
i dont av tym for idiot.

you no reply again
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by TechRev: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Its true developed countries like USA etc experience flooding sometimes, even with their world class drainage systems.

But those countries also have portable tap water 24/7, how far with lagos own?? for 16yrs with all the billions??

3 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Blacksodje(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Good day fellaz
i read bt seldomly mk any post
To be honest with myself, i personally feel the Lagos of today is far better than the lagos of som years back......
Fashola did quite well during his first tenure but he has obviously "chiiled" in his ongoing tenure.
same applies to Oshiomole....
Every state has got its own unique challenges.....
w.r.t. wat one of my bro said as regards APC bin a Northern party, i TOTALLY disagree wif you.....
If i may ask, who do u think is the mist credible preaidential candidate in APC disregarding ethnicity,religion and focussing on his antecedents, character and popularity?
Lets call a spade a spade, Oshiomole n Fashola have done well with respect to dia predecessors but i know they could have done better
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
ola6:
We are tired of Lagos traffic, floods and over zealous lastma officials!

Yet we pay 150 naira or 300 naira depending on the route you take to lekki.

WE ARE TIRED!

Tinubu and fashola GO and D**

Talk true you dey go lekki?

3 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by bayulll01(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2014
brownlord:

Don't you think your crazy? my state is govern by opposition, in as much as Oshiomole;s first tenure is 10x better than the 8 useless years of PDP in Edo state, which we all gave him credit for, we all stood behind him for reelection, the proof is on my archive here and other social network, the man has since his reelection abandon all projects started in first tenure to concentrate in looting and funding his political ambition, did you see the sorry state of the state institution on one thread that graced this forum? now you want people to keep quiet because he managed to build some road during his first tenure, don't you think you should get your brain checked?
hypocrite pathetic looser is u that is crazy,dint u ser where i said our leaders are our own disasters,the fact still remain u satanist are the most uselesss people on earth go run along with ur tanoid fools,am the last u wana engage in words cos i will bury u
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by ApexTitan(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyhrt:
if a celebrated govt
dat get over 4 hundred billion naira
internally generated revenue annually cannot
fix drainages for nearly eight yrs of its
existence,

Where did you manufacture that figure from?
Please show us where you got it from because other reports say something quite different. See this Thisday link http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-rivers-delta-lead-in-internally-generated-revenue/166006/. Lagos did not generate N400bn internally.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
pendy79:
When people who come online to spew rubbish AMD illiteracy driven gist about flooding.

Maybe the state government should play God and prevent rain from falling. Is there no drainage in Allen or from Omens underwrite? Is there any road built in lagos without drainage facility?

Go look up what flash flooding means? I'm sure the citizens of new jersey and new York should blame their government for hurricane and tornado too.

Maybe when some people can do us the honour of returning to their villages, we can have breathing space in lagos to breathe some sensible fresh air.
Keep on crying my dear, na apc cause am.
If the apc after 16 years don't know how to manage a simple flash (that's not even close to a flood). Then they should go to hell.
Anyways, watch the wonders PDP will turn Lagos into as from next year.
As for me, the only reason I'll continue paying taxes, LUCs, levies etc in Lagos from next year is if apc is kicked out.
Enough of all the crimes against the people.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by ApexTitan(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
So this is another pointless APC vs PDP thread? I should have known better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Pulls Out Of President Jonathan’s “anti-terror” Rally In Lagos / El Rufai’s Special Adviser On Investment, Jimi Lawal Wanted For Fraud In The US / Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.