Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting (4129 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by perculiarperson: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
It does not come as a surprise to me that Buhari would send the army to dissolve the meeting planned by the MEND group of the Niger Delta as he needs the crude oil from the region to be fetching him the much needed money which was his reason for gunning for Aso Rock for the 4th time...

However though, what comes across as a bit perplexing is that he has never sent a team to crack down on the meetings of Boko Haram members who are killing scores and scores of Nigerians everyday!!!!!!!

What does this portend for the suffering and dying Nigerians in the North Buhari really could not be bothered about Nigerians being killed because they are not contributing significantly to the pool of income of the country which he gets paid from...

He is more interested in looking for foreign assistance to fight Boko Haram but willing to use Nigerian Army to fight MEND...

This leaves much to think about...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by ladyF(f): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lets see how this turns out
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by ELTON123(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by kelvine(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Same military that cannot dissolve B.Haram.
Same military that has been blacklisted by the US for human rights abuse.
Buhari should have dialogued with MEND knowing that they are yet to harm anyone.
Using the military against them will further get them irritated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nicklaus(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Little did many know that the ol'man of a president doesn't care about how many lives are lost. Hez got wha he had always wanted which is power. The BH is just a sect in an almighty precaution strategy of his despicable plans. How sovereignly positive ! sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by davuvid(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
My people perish for lack of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by teepsee(f): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
I thought I heard him saying that was not his business. Or was I the one that read that meaning to what he said at first
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by eleko1: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ragtag ND militant undecided sad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by dammytosh: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
So the cowards can be stopped ?

I thought they had fighter jets. They must have assumed everybody is a weakling like GEJ.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by doublewisdom: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Fingers crossed, waiting for part 2
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2015
eleko1:
Ragtag ND militant undecided sad

Between 1997 n 2007, those rag tag guys decimated Nigeria oil installations to d extent that a certain smart man from d north had to come up with amnesty to pacify dem.

From 2007 till now, they have been quiet n we Nigerians have enjoyed it.

Now Sai Dulllard has decided to bring dem back.

Now lemme send some truth to u...The Niger delta militants have received trillions of naira in d last 8 years...FEAR DEM.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by denedene(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2015
please i need peace in the region please
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 2:34am On Jul 26, 2015
God bless our Proactive President. If only Jonathan and his PDP crew had handled Boko Haram with such foresight.

The good people of Niger Delta should give Buhari time to fix the South-South and the rest of Nigeria. Taking up arms and making comment and involving in actions that will bring anarchy to the region will not benefit anyone.

While Buhari and the Nation's armed forces are duty-bound to enforce law and order, Mr. President have very good intentions and plans for the region. Miscreants and criminals must be stopped from inciting and bring violence to the region.

God bless Nigeria!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:
God bless our Proactive President. If only Jonathan and his PDP crew had handled Boko Haram with such foresight.

The good people of Niger Delta should give Buhari time to fix the South-South and the rest of Nigeria. Taking up arms and making comment and involving in actions that will bring anarchy to the region will not benefit anyone.

While Buhari and the Nation's armed forces are duty-bound to enforce law and order, Mr. President have very good intentions and plans for the region. Miscreants and criminals must be stopped from inciting and bring violence to the region.

God bless Nigeria!

Lol you are a baby.Just sit and watch as events unfold in the region!!! Bubu just woke up a sleeping lion

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol you are a baby.Just sit and watch as events unfold in the region!!! Bubu just woke up a sleeping lion

Keep beating your rusty chest, covering you childishness and cowardice behind a computer keyboard. If you incite war in ND, and innocent people get hurt, what can you do but Wail as usual?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

Keep beating your rusty chest, covering you childishness and cowardice behind a computer keyboard. If you incite war in ND, and innocent people get hurt, what can you do but Wail as usual?

Me incite war in the ND? Lol I think your vegetable General just did that!!! And quess what? It was the Nigerian economy that was hurt the most during the last insurgency and not really the ND inhabitants!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by fulanimafia: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

He's clearly uninformed.

MEND, Tompolo and the other militants have not only pledged loyalty to PMB's government, but have also acknowledged that it's too early to pass judgement and that the other younger militants should calm down and reap the lasting dividends of this administration.

http://thenationonlineng.net/crack-in-militants-camp-forces-cancellation-of-tompolos-meeting/

chukwudi44:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

He's clearly uninformed.

MEND, Tompolo and the other militants have not only pledged loyalty to PMB's government, but have also acknowledged that it's too early to pass judgement and that the other younger militants should calm down and reap the lasting dividends of this administration.

http://thenationonlineng.net/crack-in-militants-camp-forces-cancellation-of-tompolos-meeting/

Lol I suppose it was boko haam that carried out the pipeline explosion in Delta the other day.You people prefer to play the ostrich !! Just sit and watch.Thank God you said MEND and Tompolo have pledged allegiance to Buhari so when the bombings continues don't ever mention their names again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Me incite war in the ND? Lol I think your vegetable General just did that!!! And quess what? It was the Nigerian economy that was hurt the most during the last insurgency and not really the ND inhabitants!!!

chukwudi44 since day one in this forum, you have made more threats than the sand on the sea shore, yet not not one is done.

You are Verified Rusty Chest-Beating Coward. You next point of call, is to deny am your fellow Igboman, instead you will tell everyone how I just arrived Earth from Mars yesterday or maybe that am a Ghanian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

chukwudi44 since day one in this forum, you have made more threats than the sand on the sea shore, yet not not one is done.

You are Verified Rusty Chest-Beating Coward. You next point of call, is to deny am your fellow Igboman, instead you will tell everyone how I just arrived Earth from Mars yesterday or maybe that am a Ghanian.

Can you please point to only ome of my so-called threats? I only told you Buhari lacks the capacity to lead this nation and each passing day I keep on been vindicated.Boko haram keeps on killing Nigerians on daily basis,the value of the naira keeps depreciating and now he wants to ressurrect the ND insurgency when our econokmy is at its lowest ebb and our army overstretched and battle weary.Is that what you mean by threat?
Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 3:24am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Can you please point to only ome of my so-called threats? I only told you Buhari lacks the capacity to lead this nation and each passing day I keep on been vindicated.Boko haram keeps on killing Nigerians on daily basis,the value of the naira keeps depreciating and now he wants to ressurrect the ND insurgency when our econokmy is at its lowest ebb and our army overstretched and battle weary.Is that what you mean by threat?

Treats and boasting on issues concerning MASSOB, Subsidy payments, Militant, Jonathan, Subsidy Protest, Immigration scam, South Africa Money Laundry, Mbaka, El-Rufai, Obasanjo, Tambuwal, 2015 election, etc. You promised thing that will be done and Undone. Since I know you, you hardly stand on the right issues. Once the dust settles on one, you are up beating up your chest in another.

As for Buhari, he is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in recent time. Cleaning up the mess of Jonathan and his PDP is more important than any greedy objections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

Treats and boasting on issues concerning MASSOB, Subsidy payments, Militant, Jonathan, Subsidy Protest, Immigration scam, South Africa Money Laundry, Mbaka, El-Rufai, Obasanjo, Tambuwal, 2015 election, etc. You promised thing that will be done and Undone. Since I know you, you hardly stand on the right issues. Once the dust settles on one, you are up beating up your chest in another.

As for Buhari, he is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in recent time. Cleaning up the mess of Jonathan and his PDP is more important than any greedy objections.
Subsidy protest or payment ke? Are you yo did not read me in your dreams? As for the immigration scam when did I ever comment on that? Obasnajo we all know is inconsequential and only good at sleeping with his daughters-in-law,as for Mbaka I am an ardent catholic and don't ever remember making any threats or negative comments about him.

I don't ever remember commenting on Massob either!b I just hope you don't normally masturbate or dream about my monikers when erupting during coitus

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Subsidy protest or payment ke? Are you yo did not read me in your dreams? As for the immigration scam when did I ever comment on that? Obasnajo we all know is inconsequential and only good at sleeping with his daughters-in-law,as for Mbaka I am an ardent catholic and don't ever remember making any threats or negative comments about him.

I don't ever remember commenting on Massob either!b I just hope you don't normally masturbate or dream about my monikers when erupting during coitus

Suddenly you are only an observer grin grin grin grin grin

You can keep your bigotry to yourself. I have made my point and your idiosyncrasies is well known.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

Suddenly you are only an observer grin grin grin grin grin

You can keep your bigotry to yourself. I have made my point and your idiosyncrasies is well known.
Quit masturbating with my moniker,you are not in the US ans might spend 14 years in jail for that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by egift(m): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Quit masturbating with my moniker,you are not in the US ans might spend 14 years in jail for that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2563448_taniods_jpegc394caf5a3ae5e34213ae60083aeec29

Face the Topic. Militants unlawful move dismantled by our Proactive Presido. Quit Wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by owobokiri(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Between 1997 n 2007, those rag tag guys decimated Nigeria oil installations to d extent that a certain smart man from d north had to come up with amnesty to pacify dem.

Now lemme send some truth to u...The Niger delta militants have received trillions of naira in d last 8 years...FEAR DEM.

They have all conviniently forgotten how we got here. . They will be jolted back to reality pretty soon. . At the rate one buhari is going, it is only a matter of time before he starts fighting wars on over 3 fronts. . . Btw, did you guys notice the deliberate attempt at misinformation by the Lagos-lbadam press as it regards the reason for the failure of this meeting? We were told it was because of cracks in MEND. Now this. . Our mercenery press/editors

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by onatisi(m): 4:31am On Jul 26, 2015
CAN ANYONE SHOW ME IN THE ARTICLE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT ANY MEETING WAS DISBANDED OR DISRUPTED? Most of you dumb mofos didn't even read the article before fighting each other and abusing baba go slooooww buhari ,are you guys blind or just plain daft

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

you guys are pathetic and incurably blind. At least for once try to be objective. Your jonathan was a nightmare in this country. Even if given another 10 years,he will fail cos he is a pathetic weakling that even his goats loot nonstop. Since Daura President as you wil like to call him came on board,electricity is now almost 24/7 in my house. Forex reserves rises,economic loopholes tightened,corruption dwidling and soon i believe boko boys and future boko boys(MEND,TOMPOLO,DOKUBO) and all other threats will be exiled into extinction insha Allah. I advice you guys to bury your hatred,accept that your brother gej is ex and join hands to make this country great again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by eleko1: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2015
1997 N 2007 isn't 2015.Dnt be an enemy of progress.PMB mean well for ND region.
chuna1985:

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by eleko1: 5:32am On Jul 26, 2015
GOD bless U.Those pipu reason from their anus.
maryjames9:
you guys are pathetic and incurably blind. At least for once try to be objective. Your jonathan was a nightmare in this country. Even if given another 10 years,he will fail cos he is a pathetic weakling that even his goats loot nonstop. Since Daura President as you wil like to call him came on board,electricity is now almost 24/7 in my house. Forex reserves rises,economic loopholes tightened,corruption dwidling and soon i believe boko boys and future boko boys(MEND,TOMPOLO,DOKUBO) and all other threats will be exiled into extinction insha Allah. I advice you guys to bury your hatred,accept that your brother gej is ex and join hands to make this country great again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting by ignis: 5:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government / #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) / Breaking News: Government Declares Tuesday 11th Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.