Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders (1012 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by bappahman: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
All APC presidential aspirants will be addressing leaders/stakeholders of the
party in the South South zone on their intentions for the critical development needs of the zone should the party win the 2015 presidential elections.
The event,which will take the form of an
interactive session between the aspirants&
party stakeholders in the zone,is to hold at the Hotel Presidential on Sunday, Nov 23,

APC BBM CHANNEL Pin : C00462FB9
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cool...let's see pictures of the crowd.

I want some people to have stroke this weekend
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by donphilopus: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
soe:
Cool...let's see pictures of the crowd.

I want some people to have stroke this weekend

Sure!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by tinkinjow: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2014
;DTotal resource control. Total return of all oil blocks criminally shared.
I guess by then none of them ll ever imagine becoming the president of Nigeria.
Then we'll who truly want to serve Nigerians
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by bappahman: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmm
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Nctrice(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
let's see how many of the aspirant would have anything better to offer the SS people better than the sense of belonging GEJ has offered the region
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Alphaoscar: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nctrice:
let's see how many of the aspirant would have anything better to offer the SS people better than the sense of belonging GEJ has offered the region

sense of belonging how does that feed the poor people in the creek?

if after 6 years in the saddle the only reasonable thing you guys can be proud of is sense of belonging then i feel sorry for you guys o.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Nctrice(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alphaoscar:

if after 6 years in the saddle the only reasonable thing you guys can be proud of is sense of belonging then i feel sorry for you guys o.
as if IBB, Shonekan, Abachi, Abdusalami, OBJ and Yar'adua put together offered anything better to this country? What on earth would all APC aspirant put together have to offer an average SS individual? Because from all indication non of them is even from the SS... what on earth would they have to say other than those political lies and deceiving that Nigerian politicians are know for? you confuse my "sense of Belonging" for its literal interpretation
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Nctrice(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alphaoscar:

as if all the Northern leaders Nigeria have had did so much for their people and all the beggars on the street of Nigeria are all from the North
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Alphaoscar: 1:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Nctrice:
as if IBB, Shonekan, Abachi, Abdusalami, OBJ and Yar'adua put together offered anything better to this country? What on earth would all APC aspirant put together have to offer an average SS individual? Because from all indication non of them is even from the SS... what on earth would they have to say other than those political lies and deceiving that Nigerian politicians are know for? you confuse my "sense of Belonging" for its literal interpretation

bros, bleep all this stories. you mean because some people failed in the past we shouldn't aspire for something better or we must maintain the status quo? what happen to all your ND agitations? sense of belonging my foot.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders by Nctrice(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

bros, bleep all this stories. you mean because some people failed in the past we shouldn't aspire for something better or we must maintain the status quo? what happen to all your ND agitations? sense of belonging my foot.
you label all my questions "Bleeps" simply because you cannot provide answers for them. In that case you are not willing that we should discuss and learn from all of this. And on that not I rest my case! Have a nice day Mr. Man!

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors Candidates List / Ghanaians Recruited Into Boko Haram / Buhari Gives VP Slot To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.