Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Do People Do Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Do Wedding? (858 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / Is It Advisable To Do Wedding After 5 Years Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Do Wedding? by Keenysbojan(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't need to express the question... WHY DO PEOPLE DO WEDDING ? Besides is it compulsory for people to do wedding?
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by iceberylin(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cause they school in France grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by ERCROSS(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
I had poundered about this question too while I was younger...and fortunately, I think I have an answer to it now.. smiley

I believe wedding is a ceremonial process..
It doesn't just start and end on the day they were pronounced as newest couple in town... cool

since the wedding day is generally agreed as the lady's day, I will like to use the woman as a case study.. wink

She was born and brought up while series of instructions and morals is been instilled in her. Providing her with her basic needs and support till she becomes the full grown woman whom ur eyes got attracted to. shocked

U approached her, she sees u, she likes u, and u feel like she's that person u wanna spend the rest of ur life with. The kissing, smooching, and probably sexing u v Bn doing with her are all illegal and socially unacceptable. tongue

Now u feel like u wanna take her home and sign her off to ur personal club, then u have to agree to terms with her former managers (her parent), hence, u must show gratitude to them for breeding u the woman of ur dreams in terms of DOWRY.. Then u made it legal. (if u like no go registry, so far d dowry has Bn accepted, u can go on soun..) kiss
wink

But to make it socially acceptable, u have to appreciate her for being the woman u want to spend the rest of ur life with, celebrate her for accepting leave her parent watch to be with u till death and sign her off from other sponsors ... kiss

My opinion tho..
wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Becalz dey wants to do bad tin in the room
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by SirHouloo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Because people want to wed now.
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Keenysbojan(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:
Cause they school in France grin
hehehe u are funny...
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Keenysbojan(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
ERCROSS:
I had poundered about this question too while I was younger...and fortunately, I think I have an answer to it now.. smiley

I believe wedding is a ceremonial process..
It doesn't just start and end on the day they were pronounced as newest couple in town... cool

since the wedding day is generally agreed as the lady's day, I will like to use the woman as a case study.. wink

She was born and brought up while series of instructions and morals is been instilled in her. Providing her with her basic needs and support till she becomes the full grown woman whom ur eyes got attracted to. shocked

U approached her, she sees u, she likes u, and u feel like she's that person u wanna spend the rest of ur life with. The kissing, smooching, and probably sexing u v Bn doing with her are all illegal and socially unacceptable. tongue

Now u feel like u wanna take her home and sign her off to ur personal club, then u have to agree to terms with her former managers (her parent), hence, u must show gratitude to them for breeding u the woman of ur dreams in terms of DOWRY.. Then u made it legal. (if u like no go registry, so far d dowry has Bn accepted, u can go on soun..) kiss
wink

But to make it socially acceptable, u have to appreciate her for being the woman u want to spend the rest of ur life with, celebrate her for accepting leave her parent watch to be with u till death and sign her off from other sponsors ... kiss

My opinion tho..
wink
sorry dat reason is somehow outrageous
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by ERCROSS(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Keenysbojan:
sorry dat reason is somehow outrageous

It's outrageous but it doesn't mean its nullified..

It can only be nullified when someone post another convincing reason..

Buh till then...
It stand as the truth..
wink
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by debosola(f): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2014
To scare away other suitors na!
It's a kinda "keep off,danger zone" for trespassers.
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2014
debosola:
To scare away other suitors na!
It's a kinda "keep off,danger zone" for trespassers.
see as you de eat only you,u no feel call somebody
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 19, 2014
To fulfill all righteousness
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by debosola(f): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

see as you de eat only you,u no feel call somebody

Lol. I called o but no one wanted to dine with me
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2014
debosola:

Lol. I called o but no one wanted to dine with me
when next time.dont fail to call me because i will come with full speed lol
Re: Why Do People Do Wedding? by Keenysbojan(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Ipledge:
To fulfill all righteousness
no no no no no

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Why Do You Spend On Ladies ? / Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... / Please Real And Honest Help Needed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.