Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? (5060 Views)

Are You Moving Into A Relationship Too Fast? / What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by kendrick93(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
chisombenedicta:
is life all about gve nd take?nawa for u oh
even the bible says give and u shall receive.. so yes
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Must you have sex in a relatlshp?
Oh Yes! Mrs hairy
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abbey2sam:

sex is when you open you hole aka (ppussyy) and I insert my black mamba

understand? Or do you need practical....olosho like you
you dey mad who be olosho
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by nickz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
please what is sexcan someone explain more better.
when you pu you JUNK in a girls TRUNKsad
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
nickz:
when you pu you JUNK in a girls TRUNKsad
lmao i know nickz go know the definition, what a badt boy!!!
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by luckybaddest(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
You don't need it in relationships but you just need to go for it because this Life is all about give and take..... Y will I be wasting my credit to call without no reward for it. #team don't dull
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by nickz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
lmao i know nickz go know the definition, what a badt boy!!!
you wey know the meaning of junk and trunk:p

no be you bad pass??
hahahahahahaahahaha...pot calling kettle black shagrin
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
nickz:
you wey know the meaning of junk and trunk:p

no be you bad pass??
hahahahahahaahahaha...pot calling kettle black shagrin
me bad ooo i no go lie
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by laidian(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
I dey com lemme cek the meanling of sex under d dicksannary...
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by nickz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
yes.....give it time sad
no go rush straff ogbanjesad
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by nickz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
me bad ooo i no go lie
gringrin....and you no know meaning of s3x??
who's a fool??grin
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
nickz:
gringrin....and you no know meaning of s3x??
who's a fool??grin
you na you wey dey talk about konji and punnany and you say you no bad#hehehe
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by nickz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
you na you wey dey talk about konji and punnany and you say you no bad#hehehe
where and when did i talk about konji and punanny?? sad

i'm innocent oh
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
dechandel:

A day is even too long undecided
Ur fellow girls will soon devour you for this comment.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by 1one: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please can someone enlighten me on why this is a topic for debate in the first place.... What happened to just keeping sex till when you are married.... Why! Why!.. is this a question at all.... Have we all lost it?... Have we all become animals? ... We claim to be higher representations of Nature's creative brilliance, yet we condone and reflect attributes of creatures way lower in the "creation chain"... Only animals can't control themselves... Only animals hump on each other a day or two into meeting themselves... What happened to the notion of being truly human enough to keep sex till when humans are supposed to have it-IN MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by immortalvoices(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2014
chisombenedicta:
is life all about gve nd take?nawa for u oh

Good morning friend
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by obi247(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Forget abt sex,you can have a healthy relatlsp without sex.
if only the will not label you "not man enough " and hates you for that
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by BTFormular: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Funny enough that's about the only thing most girls have to offer in a relationship yet they saying nonsense. Pls let's have fun jare
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Missmossy(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm lipsrsealed it is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Reaction Of People Towards MMM As At Today (picture Attached) / She Wan Straff Me But I Dey Fear Ooo (pic) / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.