Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala (1239 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by fynedr(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2010
Guys and ladies, how do u deal with this situation. my close friend is in one at the moment, and he is not just finding it funny. ya, they call each other daily occasionally visit each other. the guy has a permanent, demanding job in abuja, the lady is more of a contractor somewhere in the south -south.the guy has asked the lady to relocate to abuja cos the lady seems to be more flexible than he is, but the lady is just adamant. he loves her dearly but feels that he cannot just delve into marriage cos according to him, they ve never spent up to one week together, close to each other,as he feels he doesnt really know her very well. He has tried his best to remain faithful to her despite the barrage of temptations in abuja.
i ve counselled them as much as i can, but i really need sincere contributions from the house, especially those who are in a similar situation.
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by ice234: 3:04am On Jul 26, 2010
distance relationship is always stressful
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by Busybody2(f): 4:30am On Jul 26, 2010
They ain't even married yet but none is unwilling to compromise undecided
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by StRichy(m): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2010
this is my Verdict
Bear the stress or QUIT!
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by wire: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
this is distant relationship, talking on phone most of the time. Its really not enough. One of u need to rellocate to be close to each other to really get to understand urselves. U definately cannot achieve this by staying apart. Distance is a barrier to a relationship, u get to achieve somany positive things in your relationship by being close to each other

Marriage is an eye opener, if u get married now, u start realising character traits which u both cannot deal with
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by StRichy(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2010
distance is always a barrier. one of them MUST RELOCATE if it must end in marriage
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by nurabela: 4:01am On Jul 31, 2010
Not so sweet.
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by seedord247(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2010
I hate it
Re: Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala by Mcleo007(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2010
Distance is such a difficult test to any relationship, and I'm yet to see one who has a made a success of it, myself inclusive. No matter the initial love and care, everything fades like a flash on a pan. The relationship dies a natural death.
My verdict: Its a difficult fight.

(1) (Reply)

Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... / Pls Somebody Should Help Me Out Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.