Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ladies And Forming !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Forming !! (527 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ladies And Forming !! by ReVizz(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls am very sorry for not coming online regularly these days, it's because my iPhone 6 had a problem and my iPad battery is dead, my sister is with my Samsung galaxy note 4. Am just here at home sitting alone since my parents travel to London. I would have to Skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack, so I have to hit south Africa to get a new one. I wanted visiting the mall to night but my aunt went out with my bugatti and my junior brother is out with the 2014 range rover, the Toyota highlander had a little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flat and I hate driving Lexus jeep at night, I tried calling our driver to come a and pick me with ma mums Ferrari but no credit in my account, so can you please send me MTN 100 so that I can call him plz? Lolz put a smile on ur fwends face just as I do
Re: Ladies And Forming !! by olexjay(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2014
I think I've seen something like dis some years back..... #JezzSaying! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Forming !! by farano(f): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2014

(1)

Getting A Girlfriend - 3 Things You Need To Do If You Really Want A Girlfriend / How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? / What Next After Valentine ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.